What's new

Muhammad-Film Consultant: 'Sam Bacile' Is Not Israeli, and Not a Real Name

PteX

Reaction score
As part of my search for more information about Sam Bacile, the alleged producer of the now-infamous anti-Muhammad film trailer "The Innocence of Muslims," I just called a man named Steve Klein -- a self-described militant Christian activist in Riverside, California (whose actual business, he said, is in selling "hard-to-place home insurance"), who has been described in multiple media accounts as a consultant to the film.

Klein told me that Bacile, the producer of the film, is not Israeli, and most likely not Jewish, as has been reported, and that the name is, in fact, a pseudonym. He said he did not know "Bacile"'s real name. He said Bacile contacted him because he leads anti-Islam protests outside of mosques and schools, and because, he said, he is a Vietnam veteran and an expert on uncovering al Qaeda cells in California. "After 9/11 I went out to look for terror cells in California and found them, piece of cake. Sam found out about me. The Middle East Christian and Jewish communities trust me."

He said the man who identified himself as Bacile asked him to help make the anti-Muhammad film. When I asked him to describe Bacile, he said: "I don't know that much about him. I met him, I spoke to him for an hour. He's not Israeli, no. I can tell you this for sure, the State of Israel is not involved, Terry Jones (the radical Christian Quran-burning pastor) is not involved. His name is a pseudonym. All these Middle Eastern folks I work with have pseudonyms. I doubt he's Jewish. I would suspect this is a disinformation campaign."

I asked him who he thought Sam Bacile was. He said that there are about 15 people associated with the making of the film, "Nobody is anything but an active American citizen. They're from Syria, Turkey, Pakistan, they're some that are from Egypt. Some are Copts but the vast majority are Evangelical."

What are we to make of Steve Klein's assertions? I'm taking everything about this strange and horrible episod with a grain of salt, though I will say that I haven't seen any proof yet that Sam Bacile is an actual Israeli Jew, or that the name is anything other than a pseudonym. More to come, undoubtedly.

Muhammad-Film Consultant: 'Sam Bacile' Is Not Israeli, and Not a Real Name - Jeffrey Goldberg - The Atlantic

BlackPigeon, i expect a handwritten apology. :agree:

I was just looking up the movie half and hour ago and the first thing on Google was "Does Sam bacile Exist?" :lol:

They're from Syria, Turkey, Pakistan, they're some that are from Egypt

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-not-israeli-not-real-name.html#ixzz26IVFTlj4

So a group of people from the above countries are involved in making an inflamatory anti Islam anti Prophet film that gets blamed on the Jews and the Yanks.
They involve a 40IQ American who sees alqueda lurking around every corner and probably spends his life in combat fatigues and sleeps with his rifle.
Despite no one seeing it when it was released to an empty theater sudenly thousands of people know about it and turn up to burn down US embasies and murder people.

Need to up my meds im seeing all sorts of conspiracy in this one.

I wouldnt take rabid zionist like Jeffrey Goldberg's word for it, he could be doing PR damage control :)

However, if its a set-up, its interesting turn - Israel have done so many red-flag operations, that its ironic when tables are turned.

This certainly has the hallmarks of disinformation. Not sure what "Sam Bacile" is getting at by doing this.

Create an inflamatory film and stand back as people go apeshit, his goal is hatred and the people of Lybia gave him all he could ask for and more.

There is no Sam Bacile,

In an interview with the AP, Bacile, said he was 56 years old, in another, with the Wall Street Journal, he said he was 52. According to his YouTube profile he is 75 years old.

In one interview "Bacile" called himself "an Israeli Jew," in the other he called himself an "Israeli-American." Klein had indicated in an interview that Bacile was concerned for relatives still in Egypt.

Searches of U.S. public records including civil and criminal court documents and real estate filings revealed no mention anyone with Bacile's name.

There is no record of a Sam Bacile, or a similarly named person, having received a real estate license in California.

There is no Sam Bacile registered in Israel

All we know is the person claiming to be Sam Bacile has a middle eastern accent and understands colloquial Egyptian Arabic.

They're from Syria, Turkey, Pakistan, they're some that are from Egypt

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-not-israeli-not-real-name.html#ixzz26IVFTlj4

So a group of people from the above countries are involved in making an inflamatory anti Islam anti Prophet film that gets blamed on the Jews and the Yanks.
They involve a 40IQ American who sees alqueda lurking around every corner and probably spends his life in combat fatigues and sleeps with his rifle.
Despite no one seeing it when it was released to an empty theater sudenly thousands of people know about it and turn up to burn down US embasies and murder people.

Need to up my meds im seeing all sorts of conspiracy in this one.

It makes sense if the following is accurate:

"Nobody is anything but an active American citizen. They're from Syria, Turkey, Pakistan, they're some that are from Egypt. Some are Copts but the vast majority are Evangelical."

Some of these Copts supposedly got lambasted by the Coptic Church for having played a part in it and then talking it up. At the end of the day, a clumsy conspiracy to inflame Muslim passions by instigating resulted in the death of Americans, who actually had done a good job supporting the transition in Libya. On top of that, this episode has driven a bigger wedge between Muslims, Christians and Jews.

It seems to be an attempt to inflame tensions between Christians, Jews and Muslims. Those responsible are in hiding, praying that their true identities won't be discovered. They better hope so. Because they purposely made the film to incite hatred, tricking the actors and changing the script post-production, they must be held accountable.

Back
Top Bottom