What's new

Muhammad Ali Jinnah - The Great Leader

There are many who see Jinnah as a hero.

Yes, he was a great man.

1664571644098.png

And then somebody said "what have you done for your community?"

Jinnah gave Muslims a country to prosper.

I hope both Pakistan and China do a remake of the 1998 Jinnah movie.

1664627303777.png

Last edited:
Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Talking With Afghan Soldiers Across The Border, Torkham, Khyber Pass, 1948 (c).

1666215357733.png

1666729140111.png

Quaid e Azam receiving a casket from Ardeshir Hormuzjee Mama, former Mayor & co-founder, Mama Parsi Girls High School Karachi on his visit to Parsi Colony on 3rd Feb 1948...

Quaid-e-Azam and the Muslim press

"You have great power. You can guide and misguide people. You can make or mar the biggest personality. The power of the press is really great, but you must remember that this power, which you are wielding, is a trust. Look upon it as a great trust and remember that you are guiding honestly and sincerely the progress and welfare of your nation.
At the same time I expect you to be completely fearless." Jinnah said that he welcomed criticism. "If I go wrong, or for that matter, the League goes wrong in any direction of its policy or programme, I want you to criticise it honestly as its friend, in fact, as one whose heart is beating with the Muslim nation."

M. A. Jinnah

There are many who see Jinnah as a hero.

Yes, he was a great man.

View attachment 883808

And then somebody said "what have you done for your community?"

Jinnah gave Muslims a country to prosper.

I hope both Pakistan and China do a remake of the 1998 Jinnah movie.

View attachment 883896

Why are so obsessed with China? that you even have to bring it into this topic, it's insane.

Have some confidence, there's plenty we can and should be able to do on our own, not everything has to be in co-operation with someone else.

August 15, 1947, First Guard of Honour Karachi..

1669155915234.png

Memorable Photo of Mohsin-e-Pakistan Nawab Sir Sadiq Muhammad Khan (V) Abbassi with Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah & Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah in 1940's

1669671960830.png

1669672144094.png

1669672188933.png

Why are so obsessed with China? that you even have to bring it into this topic, it's insane.

Have some confidence, there's plenty we can and should be able to do on our own, not everything has to be in co-operation with someone else.
Many posters subliminally seem to think Pakistan is a client state of somebody or the other. The notion of just plain independence can be scary.

Islamists fail to see the broader picture of Pakistani creation and just focus on the religious aspect of it and forget the civilizational divide, way of thinking etc

Its just Hindu, Muslim but its bigger than that (although its a big part)
The notion of Civilizational divide between Muslims and non-Muslims was not well enunciated in Jinnah's time. It took 50 more years for Huntington to expand on Jinnah's ideas and to see the big picture. That I think is the greatness of Jinnah. He formulated the Theory of Civilizations before there was such a thing.

Last edited:
Many posters subliminally seem to think Pakistan is a client state of somebody or the other. The notion of just plain independence can be scary.

They usually tend to be Indian, anything derogatory towards Pakistan fits their fantasies very well, whereas the truth is it's them who've been helped left, right and centre since their creation in 1947.

Pakistanis tend not to have enough brains to provide independent thinking, they usually follow the general line of thinking regarding camps, either you are in this camp or that camp, unable to think beyond that because it requires more then just a few grey cells, but can't blame them, that's all they've heard all their lives, throughout their history.

But facts are different, America demanded Pakistan end its relations with China in the 1960's and 70's, well, even to this day, but it didn't, in the end it's America who sought Pakistan's help in establishing relations with China, in its pursuit of developing a counterweight to the Soviets. Ultimately, it was Pakistan that hammer the last nail in the Soviet coffin.

It looked the other way when it came to India's nuclear program but sanctioned Pakistan to the hilt at every opportunity, today Pakistan has nuclear weapons, as it has a missile program and both programs are fairly advanced at this stage.

So, the client state fantasy sounds good in print or on screen, but realities are somewhat different.

you are talking about drinking, pork, being rich af living an affluent lifestyle, marrying non-muslim

everyone knows about it, literally a lot of people know about it,

he was an Ataturk type guy, wouldn't have taken BS from fundos
unfortunately died too early

What these fools will never realise is that to be a Muslim is not about prayers, fasting and the other such, to put it mildly, things.

There is such a thing as being culturally Muslim, where you ethos, your identity, everything that defines you is Muslim in nature, and you derive that identity from your Islamic roots, without having to be a so-called practicing Muslim, like these fools.

I find religious people tend to be very narrow in understanding the inbuilt love a culturally Muslim individual has towards his/her Islamic roots, over 90% of Muslims simply are unable to grasp that aspect of identity. So all their pigeon brains can do is to pigeonhole people into set categories, and if you do not fulfil certain attributes, automatically your identity is bought into question, no matter what you may have achieved, or believe.

Personally, I find that thinking retarded and sick, because it is so deeply wrong.

Back
Top Bottom