What's new

MUGHALISTAN?!

Hurreyyyyyyyy we got our reply to Zaid hameed :woot: ..Should encourage him and have a talk show with both of them together..many will die laughing :rofl:

This article was written by some Anoop Mishra about a year ago. Discussion on it has already been posted in World Affairs section here. Following is a link to the full story

Bengal Genocide

Seriously!! why are the Indian's here peeing in their pants?

The title of the article is BS.

However most of the statistics on infiltration and slow demographic change of north east and delhi are correct to the ground bottom truth.
Its a national security threat and if not stopped conflicts are bound to happen in future .

This article was written by some Anoop Mishra about a year ago. Discussion on it has already been posted in World Affairs section here. Following is a link to the full story

Bengal Genocide

If there is an existing thread....whats the reason to repost?

What exactly are you trying to achieve? At least try to lead the discussion in a particular direction so we can comment around it..... unless the only reason for posting this was to flame....

Bengal Genocide

This Anoop Mishra guy must have taken coaching from one and only Zaid hameed . Abe yaar, copy bhi kiya to kya kiya:hitwall:

If there is an existing thread....whats the reason to repost?

What exactly are you trying to achieve? At least try to lead the discussion in a particular direction so we can comment around it..... unless the only reason for posting this was to flame....

Like I said before, try to control the Ants in your Pants Indian! Jumping around like you have hot coals in your underwear would not help here!

It is just someone's opinion, true or not is another matter. It has been re-posted (like much other material here) so that people can read in case they missed it.

If you do not like it, do not read it and try posting your 2-bits on some other thread!:devil:

This Anoop Mishra guy must have taken coaching from one and only Zaid hameed . Abe yaar, copy bhi kiya to kya kiya:hitwall:

I agree. India has more Zaid Hamid type's whereas we only have one :cry:

Aray Bhai agar copy kia hua nahin pasand to yahan na aya karo!

I don't know a great deal about the areas involved but much more about Islamic intentions. Walk quietly and carry a big stick!

So ur day job is counting all the Zaid Hamid type's :cheesy:

Guys There are far more better "Scientific", "Technological" Threads Here.
Talking on These topics is Like Thinking about Making Fire from Stones in Space Age.

Dude.. my comment of copy was directed at Anoop Mishra on copying the likes of Zaid Hameed..

cheers

Back
Top Bottom