What's new

Mrs. Maryam Nawaz Sharif?

You guys should grow up then because abusing and insulting those whom you dont agree with is not the solution of any problems you listed above. in fact it create more chaos and confusions and you guys should also land yourself in reality because imran don't has any Aladdin lamp to solve all problems in few days the way he claimed no corruption in 19 days and no terrorism in 90 without having decision making abilities, proper future plans and realistic goals. PTI is party who lacks coordination within itself. You are happy to slaves of IK and object why others are slave of bhutoo/nawaz. If you have this democratic right to be obsessed with Ik/PTI then others also have same right to be with PML(N)/Nawaz or PPP..If you think nawaz is currupt then others also feel IK is too naive and emotional guy ..stop expecting from others to live and vote according to your wishes otherwise get ready for abuse lol
1. visible reduction in curroption
2. imran never said that 90s days mei terrorism katam ..it was about local bodies election .. it is delayed bcoz of ECP is not helping with the tumb printing machanism
3. PTI is the only democratic party.. when did last election took place in PMLN... can u or any other minister who is not part of sharif family can bbe party head ..please answwer with honesty?? In PTI we held elections .,people listen to us .. can u ever meet a member of sharif family?/ when did u last met them ..did they ask ur opnion ...i met with imran khan 4 times ..he listen to us ..

4. first of all , unlike people who like slavery .. the ones who justify ever bad deed by nawaz now protect her daughter and batija .. we criticism them openly .. party leader come to us and we have forums to discuss and critics .. unlike u ... we can vote imran khan out of PTI .. but cant vote nawaz sharif outof PML (NAWAZ) ..

5. Nawaz corruption is seen by all the world ..still no record provided how the money reached london ... Ik is naive... but if we wanted a clever guy zardari and molana is much better opnion then nawaz ... being emotional is the reason people have SKMH hospital ... emtions make u do stuff for humanity ...

4. first of all , unlike people who like slavery .. the ones who justify ever bad deed by nawaz now protect her daughter and batija .. we criticism them openly .. party leader come to us and we have forums to discuss and critics .. unlike u ... we can vote imran khan out of PTI .. but cant vote nawaz sharif outof PML (NAWAZ) .

Actually, according to their party constitution.. it is possible to do so. However, just as with PTI.. who would dare?

IK's control over petty people is never the question. It is the control over petty people that other members of his party have. And the very excuse that others do it too means that change is simply a false façade then. There is no change as long as you continue to hide behind the "they do it worse than us" excuse.

IK or Nawaz cant help if one of their party members pees on the portrait of their respective party nemesis.. but other supporters can condemn it and distance themselves publicly if they truly have ethical and moral honesty.

The thing is, third class people are dime a dozen here. Be it from PTI or JI or MQM or N oor PPP. This is a land of cut throats, liars, skeeves, and downright people with no sense of morality. Im not surprised by the above posters, so big deal. Ignore.

In this forum, we have the power to either delete that post or ban that user. No PTI member has control over twitter or other forms of media.

Quite frankly, I have grown tired of constantly telling another guy to be courteous. Repeated lectures many times have often gotten me nowhere. Bhains kay agay been bajana. So I don't usually bother.

I condemn it, you condemn it, Imran Khan condemns it. But that doesn't mean we should just go around with a placard hanging by our necks saying 'We condemns abuse'.

As I said before, what else can Imran Khan do?

Dude.. urm..I believe you mean condemn???

Again, you are focusing on what Imran Khan can do. What I am focusing is on what you the PTI supporter can do.
If the Bheens is not listening, you and I carry the might stick of a "laat".. then electric prod ..and so on. Where we have this ability, the bheens deserves a shock on their fifth leg.

2. imran never said that 90s days mei terrorism katam ..
ache fan nhi hoo

PTI will end corruption in 19 days, terrorism in 90 days: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

All the opportunists and leftovers of others party joined PTI for change lol Well i dont bother to relpy to rest of your assumptions because they are mere assumptions. Imran is innocent because he never got the chance to be in government before and you can bash other political party or leaders as much as you want. I dont care. I was saying that its democratic right of people to vote for any party or leader they wish and you can only dictate yourself not others or you should start slapping yourself if people still vote for someone who is corrupt even after your screams and shout corrupt corrupt evil

Then what is the education for? the knowledge for? the upbringing that comes with it via parents and teachers for?
When will that anger cross into beating women up(oops, happened already).. creaking a ruckus and blocking traffic(been there, done that).. Are you then suggesting that you have no issues mutilating PML(N) supporters, cutting up their children.. raping their women.. all due to your anger?
some people like to live as cattle.. they never raised their voice against anything thats why u deserve the place u r in,..some people dare to do stuff ,,, most PTI people are in second category ... u want opposition like PLMN did in PPP government when they were looting our country ... wait for their turn to come in power .. well im proud to say we are not amonst them .. even in most democratic societies people protest, abuse government , come on street ...

now lets come on the razia butt issue ... the guy who slapped PTI MPA then caught casting fake votes.. well i never hit a women but if a women is gangster so i dnt people in giving her flowers ... deep down u know that what happened .. see the votes PTI got in 11 may 2013... it was 3000 now PTI got 24000 thousand ... these people were not the people PTI .. they were supporters of ur ex MPA candidate ... no mattar which party she go to all the supporters will vote for that party ... so all the people who did that have their up bring as PMLN supporters .... :) u should have given us better supporters

ache fan nhi hoo

PTI will end corruption in 19 days, terrorism in 90 days: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

All the opportunists and leftovers of others party joined PTI for change lol Well i dont bother to relpy to rest of your assumptions because they are mere assumptions. Imran is innocent because he never got the chance to be in government before and you can bash other political party or leaders as much as you want. I dont care. I was saying that its democratic right of people to vote for any party or leader they wish and you can only dictate yourself not others or you should start slapping yourself if people still vote for someone who is corrupt even after your screams and shout corrupt corrupt evil
my bad ... now lets discuss the decline of terrorism in KPK .. the bomb blast is significantly reduced ... KPK dnt control the national terrorism policy .. they dnt have army or air force under their control ... still on their level the blast and other major attacks are reduced in KPK

Actually, according to their party constitution.. it is possible to do so. However, just as with PTI.. who would dare?
well u can know that from gestures ,.. every major policy making decision is made by core committee .. like imran wanted to join TUQ but party was against it .. unlike PLMN where all decision is made inside family or mostly by the two brothers... when did the last proper election held in PMLN ,.. we had it in 2012 now we are having it again .. as u r against imran ..u should register in PTI and vote against imran ...u can choose the leader u like like asad omar ...

Last edited:
I dont understand. How is filthy language associated with PTI followers? BTW i m not PTI but i have seen abuse from MQM and PMLN guys on twitter like nothing!

If PTI is asscoiated with filty language, then honestly PMLN is filth. A party of thieves, lotas and money launderers.

On the other hand, in our culture, women don't change their name upon marriage, at least no one in my family has, and there is nothing in Islam regarding such change.

Now in Urdu, her name would be something like

Mohtarma Maryam Nawaz Sharif

before AND after marriage.

Problem is, if your try to convert Mohtarma into English...

You can use either Miss or Mrs.

And since Maryam is Married...

Hence the nonsensical mix-up of "Mrs. Maryam Nawaz Sharif".

Although I agree with your all post but there is a bit difference which you quoted. if you will translate miss into urdu it will be آنسہ and mrs. will become بیگم
For example Miss Maryam Nawaz Sharif will translate as:
آنسہ مریم نواز شریف
And Mrs. Maryam Nawaz Sharif will translate as:
بیگم نواز شریف

Back
Top Bottom