What's new

MRCA Competition-threat to PAF?

yes proof? please make it come out in the open!!! and your AJMAL KASAB has been declared insane!!! does that also mean that ajmal kasab might be lying he is pakistani? and no where in your PROOF does it say pakistan government is involved in 26/11 and besides our government is spineless under MR 10% so yes indian lobby is strong!!! even though without proof and with sheer propaganda!!

and your links don't give any so called PROOF

The proofs have been handed over to your government....go and ask them to share a copy with you....

Ajmal kasabh has been declared by Sheepishly Pakistani Media...just to satisfy Pakistani sentiment.....

World knows so many things....about India and Pakistan....but the question is "Can Pakistan provide enough proof to the world ...and convince world Diplomatically...that India is supporting terrorist activities through Afghanistan.....the answer is " No"

Dear , in international politics ... proof doesnt matter at ALL.
Do you think the world doesnt have any proof of mass genocide of Palestinians by Israel, Do you think the world lacks proof of Afghan and Iraqi genocide at the hands of US soldiers.
What matters is "INTENTIONS". Its not UN's/US's intention to make Israel accountable, and their certainly isn't any intention in international community to stop US war in Afghanistan and Iraq.
So far, India's interest and activities in afghanistan are not being prosecuted in international community because they all want Pakistan to be forced into submission.

No matter how much proof you give ... its only intentions that matter ... otherwise war on WMD's in Iraq would have never happened.

Dear , in international politics ... proof doesnt matter at ALL.
Do you think the world doesnt have any proof of mass genocide of Palestinians by Israel, Do you think the world lacks proof of Afghan and Iraqi genocide at the hands of US soldiers.

No matter how much proof you give ... its only intentions that matter ... otherwise war on WMD's in Iraq would have never happened.

Uffffffffffff guyz this thread is to discuss the MRCA and PAf response, please stay stick to the point.

Anyone can say anything.....and america has to make sure that pakistan tows its linse and to keep some Pakistani Azz warm...diplomatic statements like these are made....

By the way ...after he made the statement...how many Indian Consulates in Afghanistan have been closed...... None....:pop:

So there you have it....statement was supposed to tell Pakistan...look we told India to close the consulates...:angel:..but they wont listen to us...:angel:...now please continue to fight out battle.:blink:

If that is just a diplomatic statement then all US is saying to Pakistan regarding India is also some diplomatic statement to keep more Indian AZZ warm. Lol Who cares! If you think it is so then let it be.

Well, If India will keep on doing what it is doing from those consulates let me tell you there is a great possibility that "Taliban" hit some consulate AGAIN:azn:... So I don;t think it will be wise for India to ignore what Uncle is saying to it. But still there is a progress as McCrystal is also speaking why US is facing troubles in Afghanistan with Indian influence there.

Pakistan govt has accepted that the planning and funding of 26/11 was done in Pakistan soil.

Now is it the incompetence of pakistani security agencies that they are asking evidence from India ? The evidence is in pakistai soil.

How can india interrogate pakistanis who are still staying in pakistan.

Evidence - my foot.

If you lack the will then why dont you openly admit it. The so called fontline ally in the WoT.

Its laughable..

Pakistan is an ally only for 1 reason....to get those $$$.

They could not [did not want to] kill baitulla meshud....finally a drone attack took him.

Absolute incompetence!!!

Download full free softwares
Find a solution of your computer problem
or free advance computer courses all are free for every one

visit now

forums . geoinbox . com

its not the thread , you will be posting !
check , other realated , threads!:hitwall:

MRCA Competition-threat to PAF?

Hum i, guss yes its a threat, but i think it can be counterd Easily!

i MEAN , if PAF keep moving in the right direction , which is to up -grade its, THUNDERS, FC-20s & later on , can work on the J-11bs , yes we can counter them for sure!

after all these, steps we can still get , 5th gen JXX ! which can bring PAF , very close to INDIA? therefore , its a threat , but it can be counter able, with good & positive thinking, with dedicated work on the projects in hand.

Last edited:
Pakistan govt has accepted that the planning and funding of 26/11 was done in Pakistan soil.

Now is it the incompetence of pakistani security agencies that they are asking evidence from India ? The evidence is in pakistai soil.

How can india interrogate pakistanis who are still staying in pakistan.

Evidence - my foot.

If you lack the will then why dont you openly admit it. The so called fontline ally in the WoT.

Its laughable..

Pakistan is an ally only for 1 reason....to get those $$$.

They could not [did not want to] kill baitulla meshud....finally a drone attack took him.

Absolute incompetence!!!

first solve kashmir then talk about terrorism!!! and well so what if they came from pakistan!! they were not sent by paksitan government were they? if they were then prove it!!!! they were independant idiots!!

solve kashmir before you cry about us stopping "terrorism" because what you call terrorism we call it a freedom struggle!!! and you are doing exactly the same in balochistan!!! and you did exactly the same in 71 east pakistan!!! time for some payback!!!

NOW STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!! go to current view!! section!!

first solve kashmir then talk about terrorism!!! and well so what if they came from pakistan!! they were not sent by paksitan government were they? if they were then prove it!!!! they were independant idiots!!

solve kashmir before you cry about us stopping "terrorism" because what you call terrorism we call it a freedom struggle!!! and you are doing exactly the same in balochistan!!! and you did exactly the same in 71 east pakistan!!! time for some payback!!!

NOW STOP DERAILING THE THREAD!!! go to current view!! section!!

dont go off topic buddy v are not discussing Kashmir here... and if you want to solve Kashmir Here is solution for you India will never take back its claim for kashmir and eventually Indian will occupy Kashmir fully in next two decades may be by creating infighting in pakistan and try to weaken pakistan, pakistan obliviously along with US in its WOT will be losing more and more of its wealth, on other hand India by putting heavy investment in defense activities such as MRCA will intimidate Paksitan and in the race of arms paksitan will try to match India step by step which might get pakistan in financial problem

dont go off topic buddy v are not discussing Kashmir here... and if you want to solve Kashmir Here is solution for you India will never take back its claim for kashmir and eventually Indian will occupy Kashmir fully in next two decades may be by creating infighting in pakistan and try to weaken pakistan, pakistan obliviously along with US in its WOT will be losing more and more of its wealth, on other hand India by putting heavy investment in defense activities such as MRCA will intimidate Paksitan and in the race of arms paksitan will try to match India step by step which might get pakistan in financial problem

of, the topic , son!
& what about billions of poors of india?
i think step by step, pakistan will counter, your MRCA thing, But one thing is sure, even that is not going to , kill the probleums of india, because internationaly , India shows CHINA as,ITS real security threat ? NOT PAKISTAN, RIGHT!
so, its will be a very crazy circle , in which both 3 nations are vasted, i think , CHINA is the real , new & THE NEXT BIG THING , in the world arena, competing THAT economic & defence ,monstor, surly will take "DHOTI" out of the legs of , INDIAN POORS?:azn:

of, the topic , son!
& what about billions of poors of india?
i think step by step, pakistan will counter, your MRCA thing, But one thing is sure, even that is not going to , kill the probleums of india, because internationaly , India shows CHINA as,ITS real security threat ? NOT PAKISTAN, RIGHT!
so, its will be a very crazy circle , in which both 3 nations are vasted, i think , CHINA is the real , new & THE NEXT BIG THING , in the world arena, competing THAT economic & defence ,monstor, surly will take "DHOTI" out of the legs of , INDIAN POORS?:azn:

Stop beating your poor stuff mate... the picture which is seen by the world is not so true, a country with second largest population in the world bound to have that many poor people, but at large India is not poor by any means just that wealth distribution is very improper in India... rich gets richer and poor gets poorer but still India is projected to be like a disaster state by world media

India n govt is not stupid to spend on defenses heavily and on missions such as chandrayaan if it was poor how it could have gone in for such costly projects, as far as poor people situation goes govt has some valuable schemes for poor people of India just that it needs some good people at lower level to execute these schemes, the process is going on it will take time but at least India is on a right track...

And please explain why countries like Russia, France, US running after India for MRCA deal? because it knows Indias purchasing power and they want to make profit out of India s money... on other hand India does not take AID militarily or non militarily fro anybody ...

Stop beating your poor stuff mate... the picture which is seen by the world is not so true, a country with second largest population in the world bound to have that many poor people, but at large India is not poor by any means just that wealth distribution is very improper in India... rich gets richer and poor gets poorer but still India is projected to be like a disaster state by world media

India n govt is not stupid to spend on defenses heavily and on missions such as chandrayaan if it was poor how it could have gone in for such costly projects, as far as poor people situation goes govt has some valuable schemes for poor people of India just that it needs some good people at lower level to execute these schemes, the process is going on it will take time but at least India is on a right track...

And please explain why countries like Russia, France, US running after India for MRCA deal? because it knows Indias purchasing power and they want to make profit out of India s money... on other hand India does not take AID militarily or non militarily fro anybody ...

Dear gaurysh;
why, you are so, unhappy about "dhoti" thing beta!
i like to wear it, too!
i think,countries like Russia, France, US running after India for MRCA deal, because they know, that right now INDIA , IS IN a JUNNOON, of bollywood , to become a great super power!
INDIAIN poors , well you need to see that"SLUM DOG MILIONRE" movie, thn see , wht happened to those , child actors !
wht "GORA" SHAIB done for them , in the end!:cry:
its the same end , INDIA IS heading towards?

MRCA Competition-threat to PAF let it be happen, thn see A pakistani , ICBM flying over INDIA , just for a test, that couldbe a blow to, which INDIA will forget, spending more!
for the sake ,of my dhoti, & your dohti!;):lol:

Dear gaurysh;
why, you are so, unhappy about "dhoti" thing beta!
i like to wear it, too!
i think,countries like Russia, France, US running after India for MRCA deal, because they know, that right now INDIA , IS IN a JUNNOON, of bollywood , to become a great super power!
INDIAIN poors , well you need to see that"SLUM DOG MILIONRE" movie, thn see , wht happened to those , child actors !
wht "GORA" SHAIB done for them , in the end!:cry:
its the same end , INDIA IS heading towards?

MRCA Competition-threat to PAF let it be happen, thn see A pakistani , ICBM flying over INDIA , just for a test, that couldbe a blow to, which INDIA will forget, spending more!
for the sake ,of my dhoti, & your dohti!;):lol:

If India was in junoon for MRCA it would have not waited for 10 long years to finalize its product.. and going for MRCA does not put load on Indian economy anyhow...

If India was in junoon for MRCA it would have not waited for 10 long years to finalize its product.. and going for MRCA does not put load on Indian economy anyhow...

GOOD, attitude!
yes you are 1000%, right!
that it will , not take its load on , Indian economy ,but only on , poors living in "millions of slumps"!;):azn::lol:

^^^ batmannow you want your thread to be clean but you go off topic in every other thread not FAIR

Back
Top Bottom