What's new

Mr Kejriwal back to his old ways

Diggy

Reaction score
Country
India
Yes that's right , drama queen has once again made a big U-turn which even a formula one driver would find difficult to do , his party is already falling like a pack of cards since it came to power by conning people of delhi.

First spare few minutes and watch this video. Because it will help you understand what a blatant liar he is.

So lets see what bhagoda said

> Admiral ramdas one of the heads of the internal lokpal

> They have complete authority to take action action against anyone in the party
including drama queen.

Admiral Ramdas

images

And now to the latest revelations by Admiral Ramdas himself on how the party is being run shows the real picture. -

Admiral Ramdas, in his note reveals that inner conflict in the party has created two camps in the party, thus bringing a bad repute to the party. He urges the party leaders to ‘send out clear signal that all senior members of the party are united’.

The note said, “In 2014 December-end, there was a crisis brought about by Prashant Bhushan’s unhappiness with candidate selection and decision-making processes. If these were not addressed, he said he would be forced to resign and go public.”

Ramdas note further says, “I personally find it difficult to defend AAP against accusations of being mainly a ‘Boy’s Club’, especially when we are not able to have even one woman in our team of ministers,” Ramdas said.

Earlier, reports indicated that the senior party leader Yogendra Yadav was unlikely to find a place in the PAC.

The party is also likely to rejig its all powerful Political Affairs Committee (PAC), amidst reports of friction between Kejriwal and senior party leader Yogendra Yadav.

The sources said Kejriwal was upset after a section of leaders raised the issue of him playing dual role of the Delhi Chief Minister and the party convener. Kejriwal is believed to have demanded more freedom to run the party.

All is not well within the party, the sources said, as differences have cropped up between senior party leaders especially over the candidate selection during the Delhi assembly election. Owing to this, Bhushan and Yadav were not attending the PAC.

AAP’s divide out in open, founder member highlights rift in party - NewsroomPost

So what does this mean -

> Corrupt people were being given tickets hence bhushan and admiral ramdas had a problem with that. So AAP is not the beacon of cleanliness.

> Drama queen now aspires to become the next sonia gandhi or mulayam of Aam Admi party.

> Senior leaders like Yogendra yadav are being treated like garbage so that there is only one power center in the party which is the drama queen.

> Finally and most importantly drama queen extends his record of U-turns on another issue.

arvind-kejriwal.jpg

Members please give your views on this latest development.

@Guynextdoor2 @The_Showstopper @Prometheus

false flagger tu bhi de - @isupportaap

@IndoCarib @wolfschanzze @DRAY @levina @SrNair @itachiii @jaatram @Mike_Brando @utraash @MokshaVimukthi @TejasMk3 @Marxist @mehul sharma @gau8av @danish_vij @SAMEET @45'22'
@SarthakGanguly @Nair saab

Last edited:
At end he did a nice experiment in Indian democracy .Well he has rights for that in our constitution.
But public should understand hundred percent 'harichandra' type parties and leaders wont happen in politics.Be it inUS or be in India.

He made a lot of promises which practically aren't possible...and it seems there is already a rift in the party. Hope they will complete the 5 year term. This will open the eyes of the common man who voted for them. If they do something good..definitely will be a good sign for the future of the Indian democracy...and if they fail...democracy will take care of them.

I am not a fan of AAP.

But I dont think the situation is such that they are falling apart as per the article.

Its just like the AAP guys trolling on budget threads ...

So what does this mean -

> Corrupt people were being given tickets hence bhushan and admiral ramdas had a problem with that. So AAP is not the beacon of cleanliness.

> Drama queen now aspires to become the next sonia gandhi or mulayam of Aam Admi party.

> Senior leaders like Yogendra yadav are being treated like garbage so that there is only one power center in the party which is the drama queen.

> Finally and most importantly drama queen extends his record of U-turns on another issue.

Members please give your views on this latest development.

a) True..however can you name one party which is cleaner than AAP??
b) Well this is too early to say..By counts of his admission he was never interested in going all out in LS elections..and yet some idiots thought they can milk the cow...results are in front of us..
c) already explained above...the kind of results this senior leader brought in Haryana...i am not surprised his aura is being clipped a little...

I am not sure about your political inclination however if we go by the number of shaded candidates in Delhi Assembly poles then BJP was leading the pack...

I am not a fan of AAP.

But I dont think the situation is such that they are falling apart as per the article.

Its just like the AAP guys trolling on budget threads ...

yeah i agree the situation not that bad , its more of we trolling them back :D . But yogendra yadav being moved out of PAC is definitely a news.

Idealy a better arrangement would have been Arvind is CM and yogendra yadav will take care of party affairs. BJP is following the same module , modi is pm while shah is party president . It looks like keju has become hungry for power.

He made a lot of promises which practically aren't possible...and it seems there is already a rift in the party. Hope they will complete the 5 year term. This will open the eyes of the common man who voted for them. If they do something good..definitely will be a good sign for the future of the Indian democracy...and if they fail...democracy will take care of them.
Like it took care of Congress and 6 decades of rule....right?? India is a diversified land and keeping happy all the sections is impossible..BJP as well have made some big promises as well....i really want Modi ji to deliver however i have my doubts about house for all, electricity for all and blah blah...

yeah i agree the situation not that bad , its more of we trolling them back :D . But yogendra yadav being moved out of PAC is definitely a news.

Idealy a better arrangement would have been Arvind is CM and yogendra yadav will take care of party affairs. BJP is following the same module , modi is pm while shah is party president . It looks like keju has become hungry for power.

They are not a national level party to deserve attention.

Its just a 1 state party, a state which is sooooo tiny ....

AK was always the power centre in the party....no seconds thoughts on that

He has given tickets to corrupt also and there might be some rift because of that but it's not that wide I think

Besides I am not interested in party politics
I will give AK 2 years to see the development and progress he makes in Delhi
Based on that only I would be able to judge him

They are not a national level party to deserve attention.

Its just a 1 state party, a state which is sooooo tiny ....

POST EDIT

sorry misunderstood your post

but yes they have all potential to become a big party , they are already spreading some wings in states like punjab and haryana which need full-time party president.

Last edited:
@Zebra i have also heard they are planning dharnas for delhi statehood during the heat of bihar election campaign to put bjp in a tight spot.

a) True..however can you name one party which is cleaner than AAP??

Loksatta Party.

b) Well this is too early to say..By counts of his admission he was never interested in going all out in LS elections..and yet some idiots thought they can milk the cow...results are in front of us..

His admission counts for nothing. His words are empty, His actions are what matters. He fails on that count.

c) already explained above...the kind of results this senior leader brought in Haryana...i am not surprised his aura is being clipped a little...

I am not sure about your political inclination however if we go by the number of shaded candidates in Delhi Assembly poles then BJP was leading the pack...

BJP is not saint, but neither is AAP. As for leaders, Modi towers over Keju.

Last edited:
well then let me give you another example

JDU in bihar , nitish for CM while sharad yadav at the realm of party affairs , tiny party

you always need one to watch your back , whatever maybe your presence .

AAP could be a tiny party for now but its ideology is such that it shouldn't be a prob for them to expand their wings across the nation . And they have been hoping for that in states like punjab , haryana etc . So will now Mr chief minister leave his office and make himself available to the party whenever there is an election in any of the state they have been hoping to win. AAP is working seriously for next elections in punjab.

AAP will do a good job as a Congress vote cutter in other states...however it won't be able to decimate the regional parties or the stronghold of national parties like BJP. I think any party that has less than 50 seats in Lok Sabha shouldn't be considered as a National Party.

Back
Top Bottom