What's new

Mr. Hasan Nisar- The Lone sane voice in Pakistan?

sid426

Reaction score
Country
India
I have been following this man's videos since long. Most of his talks are logical and the perception he gives about the Pakistani society in general is very negative to say the least.

He has openly said how Pakistani politicians over the course have distorted the history and due to which the current generation is devoid of its identity.

He mainly talks about peace with India but somehow I get an idea that Pakistanis are not very much in awe with him.

Would like to know the opinion of all of you on this topic.

I have been following this man's videos since long. Most of his talks are logical and the perception he gives about the Pakistani society in general is very negative to say the least.

He has openly said how Pakistani politicians over the course have distorted the history and due to which the current generation is devoid of its identity.

He mainly talks about peace with India but somehow I get an idea that Pakistanis are not very much in awe with him.

Would like to know the opinion of all of you on this topic.

try listning to professor moeed yusuf of pakistan strategick affairs for a change :coffee:

Hassan Nisar has a lot of fans and critics. PDF is ample prrof of this.

Problem is that.... He does not tell a lie. ;)

While IK and his followers just lie, nothing else. Tareen is a big fan of Hitler, he's told his staff so many times that lie so much and consistently that others start to believe. And he gives a reference to Hitler's media adviser in meetings. Go figure!!

Does his views have general acceptance in Pakistan? I fear not.

Hasan Nisar is a man of very confused mindset. Sometimes, he sounds very sensible and sometimes very otherwise.

Does his views have general acceptance in Pakistan? I fear not.
As far as the topic of betterment in relations between Bharat and Pakistan is concerned, I think the sensible men on both sides realize that there is no sense in fanning animosity between the two countries. Bitter relations between the two countries are not benefiting either of the two.

As far as the topic of betterment in relations between Bharat and Pakistan is concerned, I think the sensible men on both sides realize that there is no sense in fanning animosity between the two countries. Bitter relations between the two countries are not benefiting either of the two.
India is not exactly losing anything.

Have a life man.

I said that to IK....he instead married a dancer to help while he drinks whiskey twice a day. So the term have a life has entirely different meaning from me to IK. I'll have a life when Pakistani people start to use their voting power right and Pakistan grows without these violent, instable factors like IK running around waiting for the third umpire, the violence, the sit ins and showing nothing productive from where they got elected from!!!

India is not exactly losing anything.
Being a Bharati citizen you may be right that Bharat is losing nothing. Logic denies this idea of yours. When there is a tension between two countries, losers are supposed to be both. If even not losing anything, Bharat may not be gaining anything out of this tense relationship.

Problem is that.... He does not tell a lie. ;)
He is a BIG supporter of Imran. I love the way he says, you need today a person who does not have a care for himself, not needing any money, only then this country will progress.

Back
Top Bottom