What's new

Mr. Ashraf Ghani the man for Afghanistan

Posted by your well known racist friend.

Let me tell you something, there is no Pakistani with same level of intelligence as that man, there never was, and there will never be.

So instead of some valid points that are raised about Mr Ghani. You go about calling names again. Kid answer the points that are raised rather than blaming the messenger.

Valid points, just learnt that word or?

You haven't used it yet in this debate.

And i refuse to answer your friends points, when they have no support from sources.

It just not worth the time.

So instead of some valid points that are raised about Mr Ghani. You go about calling names again. Kid answer the points that are raised rather than blaming the messenger.

Valid points, just learnt that word or?

You haven't used it yet in this debate.

And i refuse to answer your friends points, when they have no support from sources.

It just not worth the time.

Seriously, why of the points do you require support from? - I think my post is well referenced.

If you wish to level the charge of racist against me, at least respect yourself enough and the members on this forum to argue the point.

Afghanistan I believe is too ****** up frankly for any transformation in the near future (10 years), although progress can be made but to claim to be able to make it corruption free is not probable to say the least, as for this guy lets hope he can achieve half of what the writer claims to to be able to, afterall a prosperous A-stan means a prosperous P-stan.

Back
Top Bottom