What's new

MQM staked the cash because during military ops their account got frozen

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Farooq sattar revealed the reasons why MQM staked cash in London was because their accounts got frozen during army operation and hence they made the party polic of not depending on Pakistani bank accounts to store their funds

[video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11w0bt_cnbc-live-with-mujahid-14-07-2013-media-trial-against-mqm-with-mqm-farooq-sattar_news[/video]

@40:27

@mr42O, Let them say what they want. MQM is just ruining it's own case with these claims. Operation and frozen accounts mean nothing to British courts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaf+Hussain.jpg

@darkinsky

So , how did the cash reach London in the first place ?

Mot k dar se har illegal kam bhi legal ho jata ha islam ki roo se :D :D :D

No , I want to know this part .

There was an army operation going on and MQM had enough time to transfer a whole lot of cash , for which their beloved leader may be charged with money laundering .

Why is it that new , strange and eye opening revelations are coming from the party , every day ? As if Altaf cant talk enough incoherent trash for his workers !

No , I want to know this part .

There was an army operation going on and MQM had enough time to transfer a whole lot of cash , for which their beloved leader may be charged with money laundering .

Why is it that new , strange and eye opening revelations are coming from the party , every day ? As if Altaf cant talk enough incoherent trash for his workers !

They have yet to realize that sympathy votes may work in Karachi, not in London.

They have yet to realize that sympathy votes may work in Karachi, not in London.

Then they better realize it fast , the indications coming from London aren't good for Altaf Hussein , the British high commission was surprised with the protest in Karachi and made it abundantly clear that the Govt has no part in police investigations and the Queen's system doesn't work like Pakistani one .

@darkinsky, Kindly explain what is " Staked the Cash " ?

Maybe there is a deficiency in my education so kindly enlighten me.

Then they better realize it fast , the indications coming from London aren't good for Altaf Hussein , the British high commission was surprised with the protest in Karachi and made it abundantly clear that the Govt has no part in police investigations and the Queen's system doesn't work like Pakistani one .

we all will know tomorrow

so better dont get disappointed :azn:

Kahi ye bhi bori k under to nhi waha pohncha? miracle :D

please explain how can you transfer money using bori?

what has votes got to do with legal system anyway?

Back
Top Bottom