What's new

MQM staked the cash because during military ops their account got frozen

Kindly explain what is " Staked the Cash " ?

Maybe there is a deficiency in my education so kindly enlighten me.

Stake is a mixture of stolen-taken. You underestimate MQM's literacy rates..... :laughcry:

what has votes got to do with legal system anyway?

No idea. Check with their legal team, maybe they know.

Mot k dar se har illegal kam bhi legal ho jata ha islam ki roo se :D :D :D

how you can tell its illegal money, the recent BBC documentary doesnt seem to prove it with facts that it was laundered money?

did you watched the money laundering documentary of nawaz sharif?

im surprised that he is even our PM

why hasnt scotland yard acted on nawaz's money laundering case yet?

we all will know tomorrow

Why tomorrow ? Is there another planned telephonic conference , where people will skip their daily routines to hear a 2-2:30 hour incoherent and senseless speech with indications of pure Moonshine ? :D

Because he's in Pakistan , holds the premier position and the court's order about writing letters to open the case aren't being followed , now Altaf Hussein can book the next flight to Jinnah International , Karachi and nobody will touch him like Nawaz Sharif . It is that simple . What does he fear is something I do not understand !

how you can tell its illegal money, the recent BBC documentary doesnt seem to prove it with facts that it was laundered money?

did you watched the money laundering documentary of nawaz sharif?

im surprised that he is even our PM

Scotland Yard is a Law Enforcement agency of UK and they can only investigate any crime committed within their Jurisdiction.

If you have evidence that Nawaz Sharif laundered money within the jurisdiction of United Kingdom, feel free to share that information with Scotland Yard.

Because he's in Pakistan , holds the premier position and the court's order about writing letters to open the case aren't being followed , now Altaf Hussein can book the next flight to Jinnah International , Karachi and nobody will touch him like Nawaz Sharif . It is that simple . What does he fear is something I do not understand !

but altaf hussain is not the one escaping from London is he? he would have escaped but he didnt

about nawaz money laundering, nawaz's son are running his business on laundered money and they are all british citizens

BBC has proved the money laundering and fake accounts of nawaz, so why arnt they acting on the money which is present in england and not pakistan?

and if there is such a serious allegation on a pakistani PM, what moral grounds he has to remain PM of pakistan?

I stack poop outside my house under normal circumstances so that when I get constipated, I can use the saved up poop to flush down the toilet, really!

Scotland Yard is a Law Enforcement agency of UK and they can only investigate any crime committed within their Jurisdiction.

If you have evidence that Nawaz Sharif laundered money within the jurisdiction of United Kingdom, feel free to share that information with Scotland Yard.

i think you have problems understanding stuff

BBC's own documentary claims he laundered money and UK is connected so why does the SY not act on the corrupt charges which BBC proved long time ago and which links to the UK itself and not only that his sons who are british citizens have links with money laundering?

but altaf hussain is not the one escaping from London is he? he would have escaped but he didnt

about nawaz money laundering, nawaz's son are running his business on laundered money and they are all british citizens

BBC has proved the money laundering and fake accounts of nawaz, so why arnt they acting on the money which is present in england and not pakistan?

and if there is such a serious allegation on a pakistani PM, what moral grounds he has to remain PM of pakistan?

what will you do if Altaf Bhai will get prison will you die or courts are biased there against mohajirs?????

i think you have problems understanding stuff

BBC's own documentary claims he laundered money and UK is connected so why does the SY not act on the corrupt charges which BBC proved long time ago and which links to the UK itself and not only that his sons who are british citizens have links with money laundering?

Any links to your claims ?

what will you do if Altaf Bhai will get prison will you die or courts are biased there against mohajirs?????

well my friend altaf could have come to pakistan to escape the charges and there is also no extradition treaty of pakistan with UK so it had been very easy

im my view altaf will go free

UK is just pressurising MQM

Any links to your claims ?

im not claiming its BBC documentary see for your self

they have very intricate facts presented there like the fake bank account registered under the name of mr qazi in pakistan and mr qazi has never visited pakistan etc and how it links to the nawaz shareef and how it had recieved millions of pounds worth of funds at one time several times its pretty interesting actually

eye opener stuff

Please do not taint a whole community.

MQM and ALTAF HUSSAIN have nothing to do with Urdu Speaking Community.

I belong to Urdu Speaking Community and I would NOT hire ALTAF HUSSAIN as a servant in my house let alone consider him my leader.

Nobody talks about Nawaz Sharif as the leader of Punjabi People ?

So why this double standard ?

Why is Altaf Hussain trying to shoot himself in the foot, because this will raise many other questions which have already been highlighted by many of you.....why was this money not declared to british govt?..... Hiw did the money enter uk....where did it come from....source if money?

well my friend altaf could have come to pakistan to escape the charges and there is also no extradition treaty of pakistan with UK so it had been very easy

im my view altaf will go free

UK is just pressurising MQM

im not claiming its BBC documentary see for your self

why UK is so anti-Mohajir ..... why altaf bhai is living ther??? i am concerned about Altaf Bahi life because he said his life is in danger in London also after Karachi.......

I think the only safe place for Altaf Bhai is Hell.....:devil:

why UK is so anti-Mohajir ..... why altaf bhai is living ther??? i am concerned about Altaf Bahi life because he said his life is in danger in London also after Karachi.......

I think the only safe place for Altaf Bhai is Hell.....:devil:

i did not know your intellignece

pardon my ignorance, usually i put people like you in the ignore list, thanks for the heads up :azn:

Please do not taint a whole community.

MQM and ALTAF HUSSAIN have nothing to do with Urdu Speaking Community.

I belong to Urdu Speaking Community and I would NOT hire ALTAF HUSSAIN as a servant in my house let alone consider him my leader.

Nobody talks about Nawaz Sharif as the leader of Punjabi People ?

So why this double standard ?

Altaf and Nawaz both love only money there community is money only...... About Mohajir when ever i dilouge with them they only come up with last argument that you are anti Mohajir and i agree that Altaf dont represent Mohajirs.....

Back
Top Bottom