What's new

MQM Sold theirselves again.

You played it first, NO? Why u changed the whole police setup when u came?

Why you put your on SHOs?

Every govt that will come will put ehri own and thats how all the govt thing works all over Pakistan not only Karachi.

First of all, MQM has every right to appoint officers for Karachi. Like Nawaz has every right to appoint officers for Lahore.

MQM DID NOT change the officers of the rest of the Sindh. They remained the same!

The recent changes by new CM Qaim Shah, are only directed towards karachi.... and why not the COMPLETE SINDH?? Shows their racist attitude!

And, MQM never directed 'State Terrorism' against the Sindhi population living in Sindh or the PPP.

PPP and Nawaz are complicit of 'State Terrorism' and 'extra-Judicial Murder' against Citizens of pakistan. Acknowldeged by Amnesty International.

First of all, MQM has every right to appoint officers for Karachi. Like Nawaz has every right to appoint officers for Lahore.

MQM DID NOT change the officers of the rest of the Sindh. They remained the same!

The recent changes by new CM Qaim Shah, are only directed towards karachi.... and why not the COMPLETE SINDH?? Shows their racist attitude!

And, MQM never directed 'State Terrorism' against the Sindhi population living in Sindh or the PPP.

PPP and Nawaz are complicit of 'State Terrorism' and 'extra-Judicial Murder' against Citizens of pakistan. Acknowldeged by Amnesty International.

Since you are stupid enough to know that i replied to the guy infact i answered him and you picked it out of nowhere LOL The answer is to his thing and you came up with your stupid things that ns did this, pr CM did this or that.

READE before you POST.

Since you are stupid enough to know that i replied to the guy infact i answered him and you picked it out of nowhere LOL The answer is to his thing and you came up with your stupid things that ns did this, pr CM did this or that.

READE before you POST.

I read your illogical insistence and I answered them.

MQM won in Karachi and they have every right to appoint people there.

Similarly, MQM did not have the right to appoint people in interior Sindh after 2002, as PPP won there.

READE before you POST.

Dynamic,

Please refrain from name calling. This is an open forum, any comments you make are open to be challenged or responded to by anyone.

If someone misunderstands your argument, then a simple clarification should suffice.

Thanks.

Gentlemen,

This argument is going to keep going around in circles till you go blue in your face and none will convince the other. This energy needs to be channeled to something else. Thanks.

Dynamic,

Please refrain from name calling. This is an open forum, any comments you make are open to be challenged or responded to by anyone.

If someone misunderstands your argument, then a simple clarification should suffice.

Thanks.
I will take care next time.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom