What's new

MQM - Political Desk

700 Pakistani traders are in the captivity of Taliban is waziristan , Taliban are PTI strategic allies says the information minister
now that explains the partys funding source

absurd allegation by pmln and forward by terrorist mqm goon. worth nothing but one chor quoting another !

If he comes back he will dead as a rat who has just been run over by a large tank carrying Nawaz Sharif.

and without MQM ahmedis will be dead as rat in Karachi, now go pee outside, Ahmedis have taken shelter in nine zero which is the safest place for them, if MQM can protect ahmedis, Altaf Hussain is MQM leader

and without MQM ahmedis will be dead as rat in Karachi, now go pee outside

What? Please put a proper sentence together. You obviously didn't understand my comment.

and without MQM ahmedis will be dead as rat in Karachi, now go pee outside, Ahmedis have taken shelter in nine zero which is the safest place for them, if MQM can protect ahmedis, Altaf Hussain is MQM leader

Oh bhai. You didn't understand my comment did you? That Indian asked why Altaf bhai doesn't come back to Pakistan, I told him he will be dead, I added some ''colourful'' English to highlight the grave situation. You seem to have mistook what I said.

Oh bhai. You didn't understand my comment did you? That Indian asked why Altaf bhai doesn't come back to Pakistan, I told him he will be dead, I added some ''colourful'' English to highlight the grave situation. You seem to have mistook what I said.

i got the first time, u don't need explanation

MQM is a disgrace. Their supporters are uneducated morons. Arrested in London for legitimate charges for having a gang organisation: burn tires and commence violence in Karachi. This logic is only in the mind of 'paindos' and people with no jobs or no life.

I saw somewhere that mqm protects minorities such as sikh, ahmediya, hindus.. soo if this holds true then mqm is a great party

they are protecting minorities to get trampled by the majority.

If this is true then mqm zindabad but y altaf dude always stays in london ?

MQM does a lot for idiots and still get rude responses like this Ahmedi twat @Jaanbaz

MQM shelters Ahmedis in nine zero and only place where they can practice their religion openly, but these Ahmedi twats i have seen their responses all over the place, have no respect for MQM, no courtesy at all

MQM should let them get burned to hell

i have nothing against any religion but i hate these thankless twats

one Ahmedi twat who's family lives in nine zero, still curses MQM

MQM does a lot for idiots and still get rude responses like this Ahmedi twat @Jaanbaz

MQM shelters Ahmedis in nine zero and only place where they can practice their religion openly, but these Ahmedi twats i have seen their responses all over the place, have no respect for MQM, no courtesy at all

Calm your tits. If you protect minorities then its good. But you do to show off or genuinely serve humanity? I don't know why you seem so butthurt? Had a fight with your local sector in-charge?

Maybe he didn't pay his bhatta and wasn't in the protected group anymore

Long Live MQM - Pakistan State Times

Long Live MQM

By Agha Masood

Mr. Altaf Hussain is now a free man. All the allegation of money laundering has proved wrong. The Scotland Yard police has accepted his bail and he has been allowed to move freely as a told to media by Mustafa Azizabad it is my firm belief that a politician of Altaf Sahib’s stature can indulge in money laundering.
He is one of the most popular leaders in Pakistan representing educated middle class. His popularity has been increasing with every passing day. When he was taken into custody by the Scotland yard police the urban sindh went crazy for his love and they staged sit protest in major cities of Sindh especially in Karachi where the followers of Altaf Hussain came in large number including women and children despite the fact the temperature was 40 C but they sat there at Numaish chorangi continuously for five days and sent a signal to the UK government that the man who0m you have accused is not an ordinary person but the representative of fourth largest political party in Pakistan, being represented in the Parliament, senate and in the provincial assemblies.
The UK government as I know does not want to spoil relations with Pakistan by arresting Altaf Hussain on flimsy charges of money laundering, hence he was released on bail. Meanwhile the major political parties in Pakistan have expressed complete solidarity with MQM and his popular leader Altaf Hussain.
Perhaps this is for the first time that all the major political parties have stood behind Altaf Hussain at this hour of great trial and praying for his welfare and security.
After his release from the police custody, a new MQM has emerged with great determination to serve the people of Pakistan especially sindh where the MQM has strong base. Mr. Hussain has now new plans to make party strong to face the challenges faced by the nation.
While he has expressed his gratitude to all those who expressed solidarity with him and his party, has requested all the political parties to forge unity to fight the menace of terrorism in Pakistan as Mr. Hussain is the first political leader in Pakistan who warned the sindh government as well as federal govt about the influx of Taliban in Karachi from Waziristan posing serious threat to peace and stability of Karachi and hence of entire Pakistan, but nobody paid heed to what Mr. Hussain was saying. But now everyone has accepted the truth what Mr. Hussain was right. On the other hand these outlawed criminals called Taliban are now well entrenched in and around Karachi indulging in all sorts of anti social activities making the lives of Karachi ties miserable. Any how the workers of MQM are united and are ready to face the threat of Taliban who, at the behest of their masters are destablising Pakistan.
In the past MQM workers have laid down their lives to uphold justice and fairplay in the society and will do again if such challenges reemerge.
Mr. Altaf Hussain is very much concerned about the present situation in Pakistan and has extended his full support to the Pakistan’s armed forces to meet the challenge of terrorism and outside interference in Pakistan.
As I have written in my last columns the MQM workers and its leaders are highly educated and disciplined and are imbued with the spirit of patriotism and will not hesitate to give their lives for the safety of Pakistan as they have done in the past. Long live MQM and its leader MR Altaf Hussain.

logo.jpg

1102263995-1.jpg

1102263995-2.gif

What has MQM achieved?

By raising a slogan for mohajirs only, it has defined its restricted but blackmailing role. What problems were faced by mohajir middle class, were the same issues of middle class all over Pakistan. If MQM had appealed to all the educated middle class, there would have been a wider massive response. But it chose to stay in its own gutter.

MQM achievement so far has been to give opportunity to middle class to get elected to parliament. After that, these middle class mohajirs sit in alliance with feudal and industrial businessmen crooks.

Instead of going to reform the system and highlight the weaknesses in the system, MQM prefers to benefit from the system. If you ever voted in KArachi, an overwhelmingly educated annd middle class city and the goon attitude of MQM in rigging elections, you will know what I m saying. Even when they did not need to rig elections, they still did.

MQM is a mohajir party and it will remain that way. Its leader prefer to stay away from the city his party represents. This says a lot about the party and its thinking.

people who say MQM is restricted to one ethnicity should learn their lessons

MQM network is constantly expanding to all corners of Pakistan in a very systematic and organised way based on merits and local people not lotas based on its unique philosophy, people saying MQM is the party of one ethnicity should take lessons, MQM is against lotaism and electable politics and encourages making party workers its local rep

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom