What's new

MQM - Political Desk

MQM should do something and bring revolution. Nawaz sharif party killed 15000 innocent people in 1990s operation.
This operation was failed because it was only political motivated. MQM should announce some date to kick out this wadaira, jagidaar, patwari system and this unconstitutional election commission.

O Khair tu hai pai jan Altaf bhai say itna piyar !!!

MQM is ready to pick up issue of local bodies of Sindh

Do you have any info on why is MQM not raising the local bodies issue ? is there a technical reason for it .. havent heard any thing in this regard for quiet a while now ?

Do you have any info on why is MQM not raising the local bodies issue ? is there a technical reason for it .. havent heard any thing in this regard for quiet a while now ?

bhai raise to ker rahe hain, PPP and sindh govt remains to be silent and relation between MQM and PPP is tensed now a days because of the same thing, aap ko to pta he na how dheet sindh govt is? mana bhi lete hain phir mukar jaate hain and thats how they gonna finish their five years and then again five years

but MQM ko chahye that this is the biggest issue, abhi is peh concentrate kaain more than anything else, pta nahi q nahi ker rahe, hope fully they will do something now as the above video tells

asal me mamla mughe delimitation ka lagta he, MQM should engage rehman malik to convince PPP to do local body polls, PPP delimitation new kerna chahte he but cheat ker ke but its not acceptable to the MQM

bhai raise to ker rahe hain, PPP and sindh govt remains to be silent and relation between MQM and PPP is tensed now a days because of the same thing, aap ko to pta he na how dheet sindh govt is? mana bhi lete hain phir mukar jaate hain and thats how they gonna finish their five years and then again five years

but MQM ko chahye that this is the biggest issue, abhi is peh concentrate kaain more than anything else, pta nahi q nahi ker rahe, hope fully they will do something now as the above video tells

asal me mamla mughe delimitation ka lagta he, MQM should engage rehman malik to convince PPP to do local body polls, PPP delimitation new kerna chahte he but cheat ker ke but its not acceptable to the MQM

hmm tu asal scene is to do with delimitation .. people in karachi are craving for development and security they seriously need to deliver this time , hopefully some sane minds realise this and sort it out

All of them are just opportunist. People and common man is of no value to them. Now politics is an industry supported by mafia and vice versa.

All of them are just opportunist. People and common man is of no value to them. Now politics is an industry supported by mafia and vice versa.
But some body has to put brakes, any how, it's happening!

But some body has to put brakes, any how, it's happening!
I'm agreeing here with you, somehow we need to clean the Pakistan politics from current noora mafia, but how is a big question? it's only Army who can do it and could put Pakistan on it's track, IK' is out of this frame coz a lot of his stupid moves are not look positive for Pak Army.

I'm agreeing here with you, somehow we need to clean the Pakistan politics from current noora mafia, but how is a big question? it's only Army who can do it and could put Pakistan on it's track, IK' is out of this frame coz a lot of his stupid moves are not look positive for Pak Army.

army itself has corrupt generals and wadera jaagirdar army got change to clean it up for 4 times, they didn't do it

remember my words friend!
Not everything happens as we wish for, Special in IMRAN, S case, he is been fooled because of his unexprienced-politician, but now he is ready to play the dirty game, cause he learned it?
What you think, noora & ghadari, s will bow down to his demands?
No way!
But then, it would be PAKARMY, s turn, clean the whole mess?
IK is ready for that, cause it's the only way this country can go ahead?

army itself has corrupt generals and wadera jaagirdar army got change to clean it up for 4 times, they didn't do it
Thats why MQM all ways does the shining on the heavey boots?
Or its army's massive fault to give, MQM it's due share , which none of politicians ever gave to it, & it includes governorship of sindh?
In future, army will always look to your words?

Back
Top Bottom