What's new

MQM - Political Desk

We all deserve the truth don't we? How can you expect us to act in a certain way without providing us any information? you have piqued my curiosity..

I don't expect that anyone in this forum has top notch link with MQM leaders!

P.S i do hope your contacts are not limited to the certain newspaper!
papu jee,
you dont know me yet, try to find peoples who know me well?

I would soon deliver my last speech to the nation: Altaf Hussain

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain said on Saturday that he would soon deliver his last speech to the nation while urging the MQM workers to continue struggle even after him

While talking to a private TV channel MQM chief said that he had always spoken truth and he would do it in the future.

Decrying what he called discriminatory treatment of Mohajirs, MQM chief said,“How many Mohajirs are there in the Sindh police and Rangers”, he asked and said “Outsiders are called to crush the people of Karachi”.

The exiled leader also claimed that he never demanded separate province even after losing brother and nephew.

The MQM chief said “my life has become miserable in UK and i want to die in my homeland”.

Talking on TV anchors and analysts, he said “majority of analysts are liars, no one is ready to come forward for recovery of missing party workers”.

ahem ...so can someone tell me whether its true that UK government has actually blocked Bhai's bank accounts & put travel restriction on his passport? just curious... nothing more :D

10401381_555313657921925_2942856271301008715_n.jpg

instead of showing the condemnation statment of altaf hussian againts the terrrorists attack on RANGERs headquaters in nazimabad, you are tying to put the side issues on track?
thats the worst i have seen from , MQM ,s team on PDF?
i m really sad!

mohajir enmity of Sindhi feudal lords towards mohajirs, From the book by Khan Zafar Afghani

Bnt1x1iIcAAzPLJ.jpg:large

Bnt1x21IQAEhJ6m.jpg:large

BoFSBODIQAAA4k5.jpg:large

BoFSA6IIYAEOude.jpg:large

Haq Parast Members Of National Assembly Express Concern Over The News That The Karachi Mass Transit Project Will Be Shelved

Posted on: 28/05/2014
MQM will help the government in the removal ofencroachment and hurdles in the Mass Transit Project

London: May 28, 2014

Haq Parast members of National Assembly has expressed concern over a news report that Japan International Corporation Agency (JICA) has declined to work on Karachi Mass Transit Project. JICA conveyed their message in a letter to the Sindh Government.

“Mass Transits System is badly needed for mega city like Karachi because of the growing population of the city.After the implementation of Metro Bus Project, they have initiated the Orange Metro Train Project. Karachi has been ignored. Should be call it a conspiracy? , “ MQM MNs said in a joint statement.

They deplored that the project was about to be shelved because of lack of interest of federal and provincial governments.

JICA has said in its letter to the provincial government that they could not stuck their millions of money in theproject because the government had failed to remove encroachment from the areas which would be used by the Mass Transit Project.

Haq Parast members of the national assemblies have demanded that the project should be started urgently. He added that the government should pay attention to the city which is the hub of economic activities in the country. He assured that MQM would help the government to remove encroachment and hurdles in the Mass Transit Project.

ربوہ میں شہریوں کورضاکارانہ طورپرعلاج معالجہ فراہم کرنے کیلئے امریکہ سے آنے والے پاکستانی نژاد ڈاکٹر مہدی علی کاقتل قابل مذمت ہے ۔ رابطہ کمیٹی ایم کیوایم
ڈاکٹر مہدی علی کے قاتلوں کو فوری گرفتار کیا جائے ، وفاقی اور پنجاب حکومت سے ایم کیوایم مطالبہ
کراچی۔۔۔27مئی2014ء
متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کی رابطہ کمیٹی نے پنجاب کے شہر ربوہ میں شہریوں کورضاکارانہ طورپرعلاج معالجہ فراہم کرنے کیلئے امریکہ سے آنے والے پاکستانی نژاد ڈاکٹر مہدی علی کے قتل کی سخت مذمت کی ہے ۔ رابطہ کمیٹی نے کہا کہ پاکستان کے آئین کے تحت تمام مذاہب اورمسالک سے تعلق رکھنے والے افراد کو جان و مال کی ضمانت حاصل ہے اور کسی کو بھی عقائدکے اختلاف کی بنیاد پر زندگی سے محروم کردینا کسی بھی طر ح درست اور جائز قرا ر نہیں دیا جاسکتا ۔ انہوں نے ڈاکٹر مہدی علی کے لواحقین دلی تعزیت و ہمدردی او ر ہمدردی کا اظہار کیااور صدر ممنون حسین ، وفاقی وزیر داخلہ چوہدری نثار ، گورنر پنجاب چوہدری محمد سروراوروزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب میاں محمد شہباز شریف سے مطالبہ کیا ہے ڈاکٹر مہدی علی کے قاتلوں کو فوری گرفتار کرکے قانون کے مطابق سزا دی جائے ۔

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom