What's new

MQM not to back PTI plan of removing opp leader

do you want to get killed?

stop mocking MQM ;)
no i m a killer, myself bt i kill for the nation, & i just hve killed its enemies?
my enemies, allways cries about a masked man, a angel of hell?
i m not mocking at all, but where MQM stands today, it deserves better then that, that is my frim belive?
it can be a great constructing & devloping political tool, & the unity of the nation?
instead of, sitting infront of a chor zardari or patwaris?
it should be giving lectures how, to build roads, by passes, underpasses, power shorteges, dams etc etc?
what you, think?

no i m a killer, myself bt i kill for the nation, & i just hve killed its enemies?
my enemies, allways cries about a masked man, a angel of hell?
i m not mocking at all, but where MQM stands today, it deserves better then that, that is my frim belive?
it can be a great constructing & devloping political tool, & the unity of the nation?
instead of, sitting infront of a chor zardari or patwaris?
it should be giving lectures how, to build roads, by passes, underpasses, power shorteges, dams etc etc?
what you, think?

the establishment never did land reforms because the establishment itself is very dirty

if they had done land reforms in thirty years of their rule, people like zardari might have never come in to first place

the establishment never did land reforms because the establishment itself is very dirty

if they had done land reforms in thirty years of their rule, people like zardari might have never come in to first place
ok keep to be a part of thier dam otak if you like, & keep complaning about the injustice done by wadera shahi?
is thats all MQM wants?
its was mushraf the militry dictator, who was trying to establish severl new provinces, & has the plans to do the due land reforms?
but due to international conspiracies, a CHOR like ZARDARI was wellcomed at 90?
who later didnt , give MQM 10% of what, under establishment MQM has ever achived in MUSHARAF,s rule?
hope fully, you are still happy with CHOR zardari , s AMMAN COMMITE?
while altaf bhai is calling mohib e wattan genrls, i think what ever he is ?
still is the best leader ever for MQM, because he understands the world & domestic politics better then you?

I support joining PPP if MQM gets interior ministry , local bodies elections are conducted and the city gets her mayor
& you think, ppp will be doing that, not at least till BB,s grave is out there?lolzzzz

& you think, ppp will be doing that, not at least till BB,s grave is out there?lolzzzz

PPP on the loosing end .. they have no choice but to make a coalition with MQM to keep their opposition leader on the seat , unhappy MQM may result in opposition leader gone... they needed MQM to stay govt now they need them to stay in opposition lol !

PPP on the loosing end .. they have no choice but to make a coalition with MQM to keep their opposition leader on the seat , unhappy MQM may result in opposition leader gone... they needed MQM to stay govt now they need them to stay in opposition lol !
PPP raj on sindh is the only source left for them for making illegal money, crouption & thier power thorne, what u think they are ready to give up for, SHAH jee?
no!

KARACHI:
Refusing the power-sharing offer by the Pakistan People’s Party, the Muttahida Qaumi Movement has decided to sit in the opposition in both the National and Sindh assemblies.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/556389/new-gameplan-mqm-not-to-join-ppp-in-sindh-govt/

Is this enough :)
great news, thats how they should be?
they have to show whole pakistan that, they hve thier own standings, they are not ready to be bullied forever by 2 bigs , instead they can do better leadrrship in the future, for pakistan?
& they still has the ability to hold thier grounds without any ones back up?
for that, next step is to become the most important opposition party, looking after the national security, crouption, economy in front of underhand political mafia,s of PPP & PMLn?

There is no need of MQM for PPPP. PPPP have enough majority in Sindh and they are peaceful places unlike Karachi...
MQM have not enough seat to impose new opposition leader.. ... Not a single party is even ready to support MQM... MQM is trying every effort to lick the foot of PMLN and PPPP government but in vain..

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

There is no need of MQM for PPPP. PPPP have enough majority in Sindh and they are peaceful places unlike Karachi...
MQM have not enough seat to impose new opposition leader.. ... Not a single party is even ready to support MQM... MQM is trying every effort to lick the foot of PMLN and PPPP government but in vain..

sorry joker, thats really wrong imperision you are trying to create here?
http://dawn.com/news/1052459/mqm-challenges-ppp-backed-sindh-lg-law-in-sc
instead MQM is on war footings against PPP?
on the other hand NS, still not ready to give them any power, cause he is underndeal with, PPP against MQM?
MQM needs to stand alone for a while, then needs to facilitate a 3rd political force, agianst democrazy of 2 most croupt political mafia,s in pakistan?
then we can see, real sunami taking place ,TuQ is still out there, any way?

I think you have comprehension problem ... MQM doesn't need to place its opp leader ... IK is trying to replace to PPP opp leader in NA ... So PPP can try to engage MQM so that they wouldn't go with PTI .........

sorry joker, thats really wrong imperision you are trying to create here?
http://dawn.com/news/1052459/mqm-challenges-ppp-backed-sindh-lg-law-in-sc
instead MQM is on war footings against PPP?
on the other hand NS, still not ready to give them any power, cause he is underndeal with, PPP against MQM?
MQM needs to stand alone for a while, then needs to facilitate a 3rd political force, agianst democrazy of 2 most croupt political mafia,s in pakistan?
then we can see, real sunami taking place ,TuQ is still out there, any way?

But History shows other events and hypocrisy. Even MQM has dropped drone on his own alliance PAT and TUQ ....
MQM is a poisonous snake.... MQM stance on PPPP, PMLN or PAT..... History shows that the snake will always bite back.... Don't trust on MQM...

Back
Top Bottom