What's new

MQM leader Afaq Ahmad abuses Pashtun in Hyderabad speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like dehati "warrior" education has done very little for your brain development!;

Sounds? How come? I guess I typed it and you must have read it ........ there is no question of sound here.

If it helps, rub your tities to clam. No need for verbal diarrhea when you can simply just massage them and lower your bp.

😁 Nai Aisa nahi Hai. Many people are ready to join, ager forces lain tu.

Kya chah rahy ho doli ya palki lay kay door door campaign shuru kar dain "Apnay jawan larkay dy do, army may bharti karny hain" :D ... asiay tou bohat ziada emotional scene nai ho jy ga, rukhsati walay songs chalany par jain gay :P

Did you really try to join the armed forces? I am talking about prevalent mentality in Karachi's youth ..... hardly 0.00005% wish to join armed forces. So if a city doesn't have it as a popular profession to join then how can you blame the institution for that?

Bori band lasho k liay tou famous ho na :D

Come on bro I am originally from mountains and have seen more Karachi than many Karachiites themselves ....... humay tumra dukh samj ata hy.

I am way past these things now.

I don't indulge myself in these fights anymore.

I am in customer support (taking orders from all over Pakistan - including officer's mess in PAF Bases to Major/Captain residing in Lahore or in Azad Kashmir regiment)

Karachiites have the most exposure of Pakistan - We are not racists....

We just want growth of our city which is poorly neglected by Pakistan.....A FACT whole worlds knows,

Guys......I just watched Local Karachi Journalist - He is saying that MQM Leader Afaq Ahmed said that IN RESPONSE OF MANZOOR PASHTEEN recent statement which says...

Karachi BELONG TO Pashtuns now. We have the key of it. Nothing can happen without our consent

----

Can anyone translate what Manzoor Pashteen said here? Did he say something like that in whole 45 min speech?

Manzoor Pashteen Speech to Karachi PTM Jalsa 2022 | PTM Karachi Jalsa​

Well wherever Manzoor Gashteen would go fasad would follow

We all know that

Karachi is important for Pakistan, Pakistan is important Karachi. No question in it. Urdu ban nahi hoga koi or hoga. I don't fight over these things.
My point is, you said Karachi walas are not fit for army? But my cousins from punjab are in army. How that worked then? I am from Karachi, I am unfit. My cousin is from lodhran, and he is fit. I am taller and have bettet built, phir yeh kaisy horaha Hai?

😁 What?
@PaklovesTurkiye yeh daikho bhai Kia keh raha Hai. 👏
Musharraf was from SSG, Ignore him.

Kya chah rahy ho doli ya palki lay kay door door campaign shuru kar dain "Apnay jawan larkay dy do, army may bharti karny hain" :D ... asiay tou bohat ziada emotional scene nai ho jy ga, rukhsati walay songs chalany par jain gay :P

:rofl:

I am way past these things now.

I don't indulge myself in these fights anymore.

I am in customer support (taking orders from all over Pakistan - including officer's mess in PAF Bases to Major/Captain residing in Lahore or in Azad Kashmir regiment)

Karachiites have the most exposure of Pakistan - We are not racists....

You should visit in person the rest of Pakistani cities and places. That will give you better understanding of what is happening all over Pakistan.

We just want growth of our city which is poorly neglected by Pakistan.....A FACT whole worlds knows,

Yep the rest of Pakistan is going paces. 1 well planned city tha Islamabad, wo b ub kissi chungi jaisa manzar paish karta hy.

some sikhs
it's a religious restriction, I think some Granth says followers of Sikhi must only eat "jhatka" meat.
for others it comes with the idea/myth of "halal/kosher tax", where only eating meat prepared by one's community is a way of indirectly taxing/disadvantaging non-members.
as far as I know kosher or halal tax isn't real.
but some meat eaters don't halal because they think it's a specially cruel way of killing animals, and without stunning it's unnecessarily painful. some time back a law was proposed to ban cruel meat in either UK or EU, but nothing seems to have come out of it.

Last edited:
I am seeing a time when China would offer Local Baloch leaders benefits in order to get the best out of Balochistan which would further destabilize the concept of Pakistan. They don’t care about Pakistan’s existence. Chinese, I have dealt with them in business, Extremely greedy and selfish people they are.
Pakistan knows this very well, there may be the average Pakistani citizens fooled by this "iron brother" relationship, but politcians and establishment are very well aware of the relationship's nature and how it is purely strategic, they've experienced the dragon's breath before.

Also what do you mean by offering local Baloch leaders benefits? I think most of these problems are derived from poor human development and infrastructure. You can easily get sucked into this game of sectarian/religious violence and bought out by anti-state elements if there is no development or state support, like employment, free education, local sports centres for hobbies, etc.

The only solution to this violence is high quality free education to the children from a young age, up until at least 16-18, open up local centres for sports which allow them to spend their free time doing something they enjoy, have increased employment for these people so they can support themselves. Their province's voice also needs to be heard and reasoned with at a national level for the development which they seek and is beneficial to them. They won't be able to get sucked into sectarian violence and terrorist groups if this is offered, it would be foolish, and not worth it at all.

High quality free education up until 16-18 is the most important factor here because your mind is shaped from a young age here, and this is where you instill patriotism, values, and morals into them. Remove any venomous beliefs from the future generation that the current generation has been ingrained with. Have a national cirriculum which enforces patriotism and nationalism, equal value and treatment between all Pakistani citizens regardless of ethnicity and gender. Then they should have a locally elected representative body whose voice is heard at a national level for the developments they seek and whether it is beneficial for them.

You can't change the current lunatics who are out for blood, but you can shape the future generation while they are young, give them opportunities and instill morals and patriotism so they are not easy victims for anti-state elements.

Pakistan ki economy ka sab sa bara sector hal chalana ha and textile industry bhi hal sa hi related ha. Jab hal Punjabi chala rhay hain to tum unko kaisay feed kar rhay ho?
this is your deehati "warrior" education!

farming economy progress to industrial economy thats how countries grow!

if not for industries in Karachi you would still be ploughing your fields with a bull and growing cotton and living in a hut or a cottage!

Karachi industries added value to your produce because people in Karachi were smart enough to setup industries and build factories! factories added value and exported finished product and earned dollars for Pakistan and in return khi got Fauji Mafia and their corrupt thugs!

😁 What?
@PaklovesTurkiye yeh daikho bhai Kia keh raha Hai. 👏

That's right

Shuja Nawaz and Christine Fair published a paper based on data provided by the GHQ according to which the percentage of Punjabis in the army was brought down to 40% by 2001. Even as per ISPR's own brief, Punjabis are in fact under-represented in Pakistan Army.

Before the appointment of Kayani by Musharraf, only 4 out of 13 army Chiefs had been Punjabis. Pakistan got its first Punjabi Army Chief 25 years after its independence (and one year after the fall of Dhaka) in 1972 only.

Only 1 out of four military dictators has been a Punjabi. Musharraf and Mirza Aslam Beg were 'Muhajir' Chiefs of Pakistan Army. There's no ethnicity-based discrimination in Pak Army.

if not for industries in Karachi you would still be ploughing your fields with a bull and growing cotton and living in a hut or a cottage!

By the way out of top 8 industrial cities of Pakistan, 7 are in Punjab.

Pakistan knows this very well, there may be the average Pakistani citizens fooled by this "iron brother" relationship, but politcians and establishment are very well aware of the relationship's nature and how it is purely strategic, they've experienced the dragon's breath before.

Also what do you mean by offering local Baloch leaders benefits? I think most of these problems are derived from poor human development and infrastructure. You can easily get sucked into this game of sectarian/religious violence and bought out by anti-state elements if there is no development or state support, like employment, free education, local sports centres for hobbies, etc.

The only solution to this violence is high quality free education to the children from a young age, up until at least 16-18, open up local centres for sports which allow them to spend their free time doing something they enjoy, have increased employment for these people so they can support themselves. Their province's voice also needs to be heard and reasoned with at a national level for the development which they seek and is beneficial to them. They won't be able to get sucked into sectarian violence and terrorist groups if this is offered, it would be foolish, and not worth it at all.

High quality free education up until 16-18 is the most important factor here because your mind is shaped from a young age here, and this is where you instill patriotism, values, and morals into them. Remove any venomous beliefs from the future generation that the current generation has been ingrained with. Have a national cirriculum which enforces patriotism and nationalism, equal value and treatment between all Pakistani citizens regardless of ethnicity and gender. Then they should have a locally elected representative body whose voice is heard at a national level for the developments they seek and whether it is beneficial for them.

You can't change the current lunatics who are out for blood, but you can shape the future generation while they are young, give them opportunities and instill morals and patriotism so they are not easy victims for anti-state elements.
Sir,

You are just explaining the social way of moving forward but forgetting the ground realities that the local leaders would never want their people to progress in terms of education, Ever. That’s why Sindh is currently sitting in stone age.

Musharraf was from SSG, Ignore him.
Ignorance Hai bhai. Kia Kia jaey.

By the way out of top 8 industrial cities of Pakistan, 7 are in Punjab.
And are these cities getting their rights? Lahore gets an airport, and for what? And people of sialkot spend money to make an airport. Why? Don't they belong to Pakistan?

Ignorance Hai bhai. Kia Kia jaey.

And are these cities getting their rights? Lahore gets an airport, and for what? And people of sialkot spend money to make an airport. Why? Don't they belong to Pakistan?
Personally know around 4 active Colonels from Karachi background

Sir,

You are just explaining the social way of moving forward but forgetting the ground realities that the local leaders would never want their people to progress in terms of education, Ever. That’s why Sindh is currently sitting in stone age.
Anyone standing in the way of progression needs to be wiped out or bought out, what is the establishment doing about this? Watching as everything goes to shit, an ulterior motive here? Or is it just plain corruption where they are pocketing more money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom