What's new

MQM leader Afaq Ahmad abuses Pashtun in Hyderabad speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Urdu Speakers nor Pashtuns have been given the treatment, that was and still is being given to the Balochistan. Balochistan could have been the most developed prosper area of Pakistan but you cannot imagine how people live in remote areas there.
My problem is not with “The receivers” of the treatment, My problem is with “The responsible parties”.

Common man regardless of background, Ethnicity needs real treatment, But the establishment is busy fueling hate by creating such circumstances that would make us hate each other.

Fill army, airforce, and Navy with an equal number of Pashtoons, Sindhis, Balochs, and Urdu bans as Punjabis(alone). Shift Capital to either Peshawer, Quetta, or Karachi. Equal share in the economy, that Punjab has gained through Army and through dictatorships.

Phir, kab dyrahay ho? :lol:

Lets be honest .......... how many young guys in Karachi are really interested in joining the armed forces? 0.00000001%. Most of them want business or lucrative professions. Babu yeh bat teh hay kay armed forces in kay bus ki bat nai.

Shifting capital from Karachi to Islamabad was at that time a strategic decision, it had nothing to do with ethnicity. Plots back then were being offered for Korio kay bahao in Islamabad ...... please do tell me why the people of Karachi (comparatively prosperous and more educated) didn't go there and populate that city?

OKay let me ask you one question ......... will Karachi survive on its own if we shut the roads, railways and ports for one month? Karachi is Karachi because it has a port, this claim that Karachi is Karachi because of some ethnicity or people who are living there now is false (in fact residents have made it worse actually).

Last edited:
Both of these ethnic/lingual groups have misplaced sense of entitlement without a parallel sense of responsibility

MQM and ANP have been in government, how much did that help?

The way I see it (and pardon me for being blunt) both Pashtuns and Urdu Speakers have this racial superiority complex, they cannot tolerate any other. As far as rights are concerned both of them get the same rights and treatment like any other in Pakistan. So what rights are they asking for? Preferential treatment or a more pampered treatment is what they want?

Are you both guys just comparing US and Pashtuns having same racial mindset or having same status vis a vis each other ? I THOROUGHLY disagree....

Pashtuns have their own provinces - US DOES NOT HAVE

Pashtuns are in HUGE NUMBER in Army - US ARE NOT

Pashtuns police their own towns - US DOES NOT (Karachi police stations doesn't have US officers) . Police is non local here (Sindhis + Pashtuns)

Pashtuns ENJOY power of bureaucracy (Current PM is Pashtun) - US does NOT

Pashtuns are known for their hot headedness and GUN STUFF - US is not known for that (Urdu SPEAKING ARE KNOWN AS SOFT SPOKEN AND POLITE)

HUGE CULTURAL DIFFERENCE B/W TWO

HUGE DISBALANCE B/W SOCIAL/POWER STATUS enjoys by both.

If US were intolerant - Karachi would have had never been called MINI Pakistan

Dead bodies would have sent to other provinces from Karachi if US weren't tolerant

Mind you...Karachi is safe for Punjabis and Pashtuns only due to US - otherwise Sindhis don't like Punjabis and Pashtuns both (water dispute and decades old rivalry)

Both of these ethnic/lingual groups have misplaced sense of entitlement without a parallel sense of responsibility

They have been led into believing this. And somewhat to the extent that it has been allowed for political benefit is enmity shown towards Pakistan and Pakistanis. The wardi walay babu are to be blamed for their shortsightedness and short term gains. Transgression as well.

Lets be honest .......... how many young guys in Karachi are really interested in joining the armed forces? 0.00000001%. Most of them want business or lucrative professions. Babu yeh bat teh hay kay armed forces in kay bus ki bat nai.

Shifting capital from Karachi to Islamabad was at that time a strategic decision, it had nothing to do with ethnicity. Plots back then were being offered for Korio kay bahao in Islamabad ...... please do tell me why the people of Karachi (comparatively prosperous and more educated) didn't go there and populate that city?

OKay let me ask you one question ......... will Karachi survive on its own if we shut the roads, railways and ports for one month? Karachi is Karachi because it has a port, this claim that some Karachi is Karachi because of some ethnicity are people who are living now is false (in fact residents have made it worse actually).

People make cities.

Karachi pays huge amount of taxes - was former capital - yet Pakistan didn't respect it

May be because US doesn't have gun culture in Karachi?

Fill army, airforce, and Navy with an equal number of Pashtoons, Sindhis, Balochs, and Urdu bans as Punjabis(alone). Shift Capital to either Peshawer, Quetta, or Karachi. Equal share in the economy, that Punjab has gained through Army and through dictatorships.

Phir, kab dyrahay ho? :lol:

Get your facts straight

Punjabis are in fact under-represented in the Pakistan Army. Only Pashtuns and Kashmiris are over-represented

Punjab gets less than what it contributes to the national exchequer.

You are barking up the wrong tree

Let's be real here.

This isn't Pakistani people's fault. Blame them all you want but they aren't the culprits.

This is the agenda of the people in power. Let's look at the contrast in treatment that's dashed by the government.

Any Pathan leader comes up in KPK speaking about rights of Pashtun and they get eliminated faster than heart can beat.

And then look at MQM, born and bred by the state. What does it do? in its prime murdered Pashtuns everyday like they are bacteria.

Our Prime Minister praises MQM as "nafees" log. Well, this nafees guy is spreading hatred against Pashtun. Nafees log who murdered people everyday.

Is MQM any different from PTM? Nope. But the only difference is they aren't Pashtun. So they will never get termed terrorists. Nafees terrorists are now spreading nafees racism.

I don't like this ethnic bullshit but please don't play dumb here and blame the people. The people will follow what the government wants, in Pakistan if you don't worship the state, you are termed a traitor anyway and nobody wants to be termed traitor.

Have the courage to blame the real perpetrators. Just like in India, no Hindu fascist can speak without Modi will, nobody in Pakistan can spew ethnic racism of Hitler kind without being given the go ahead from people in power.

The people are just cockroaches guided which way the govt wants
This is again one sided story. What that pashteen guy was saying you ignored I think.

Are you both guys just comparing US and Pashtuns having same racial mindset or having same status vis a vis each other ? I THOROUGHLY disagree....

Pashtuns have their own provinces - US DOES NOT HAVE

Pashtuns are in HUGE NUMBER in Army - US ARE NOT

Pashtuns police their own towns - US DOES NOT (Karachi police stations doesn't have US officers) . Police is non local here (Sindhis + Pashtuns)

Pashtuns ENJOY power of bureaucracy (Current PM is Pashtun) - US does NOT

Pashtuns are known for their hot headedness and GUN STUFF - US is not known for that (Urdu SPEAKING ARE KNOWN AS SOFT SPOKEN AND POLITE)

HUGE CULTURAL DIFFERENCE B/W TWO

HUGE DISBALANCE B/W SOCIAL/POWER STATUS enjoys by both.

If US were intolerant - Karachi would have had never been called MINI Pakistan

Dead bodies would have sent to other provinces from Karachi if US weren't tolerant

Mind you...Karachi is safe for Punjabis and Pashtuns only due to US - otherwise Sindhis don't like Punjabis and Pashtuns both (water dispute and decades old rivalry)

I can blame memon community for their business acumen. I can blame Urdu Speaking for pursuing more money paying educational degrees. Whose fault is it? Malir Cantt has an ISSB center.

Do you think a cadet college will be a successful in Karachi compared to some say A level O level angraizi mahol college?

Na you had a lot of guns, Babur Khan Ghauri made sure that plenty were stolen and stored away.

OKay let me ask you one question ......... will Karachi survive on its own if we shut the roads, railways and ports for one month? Karachi is Karachi because it has a port, this claim that Karachi is Karachi because of some ethnicity or people who are living there now is false (in fact residents have made it worse actually).
Karachi is important for Pakistan, Pakistan is important Karachi. No question in it. Urdu ban nahi hoga koi or hoga. I don't fight over these things.
My point is, you said Karachi walas are not fit for army? But my cousins from punjab are in army. How that worked then? I am from Karachi, I am unfit. My cousin is from lodhran, and he is fit. I am taller and have bettet built, phir yeh kaisy horaha Hai?

Get your facts straight

Punjabis are in fact under-represented in the Pakistan Army. Only Pashtuns and Kashmiris are over-represented

Punjab gets less than what it contributes to the national exchequer.

You are barking up the wrong tree
😁 What?
@PaklovesTurkiye yeh daikho bhai Kia keh raha Hai. 👏

I can blame memon community for their business acumen. I can blame Urdu Speaking for pursuing more money paying educational degrees. Whose fault is it? Malir Cantt has an ISSB center.

Do you think a cadet college will be a successful in Karachi compared to some say A level O level angraizi mahol college?

Na you had a lot of guns, Babur Khan Ghauri made sure that plenty were stolen and stored away.

I was talking about GUN CULTURE (As Pashtuns say : Guns are THEIR ZEWAR)

Pakistan takes Urdu Speaking (US) for granted because WE DON'T BLOW SOLDIERS UP.

WE DONT BEHEAD

WE DONT KILL

WE DONT DO SUICIDE ATTACKS

This is why Pakistan takes us for granted.

A guy from New York can understand Karachi Walas better than dude from Sahiwal.....

City to City folks...Different humor and different chemistry....

Pakistanis are mostly villagers....

so you want everyone to just fight like madman and not educate,trade,build factories or should i say feed power dehat of punjab i wish we had been the same bandook uthao aur purhai na karo phir shayed Khi bhetar hota!

ohh before you warriors bark about karachites not doing enough for Pakistan other than feeding poor dehats of Punjab it was Dr Qadeer khan sabh who gave Pakistan the nuclear weapon it was only because of education culture from karachi that gave Pakistan nukes!

so warrior apna haal chalao aur jahalat phailao! is mulk may jahil janwarun ko hi rights miltay hain tameez tehzeeb say dehation ko samjhana impossible hai!

Calm your tities .... the grown ups are trying to have a discussion here.

Karachi is important for Pakistan, Pakistan is important Karachi. No question in it. Urdu ban nahi hoga koi or hoga. I don't fight over these things.
My point is, you said Karachi walas are not fit for army? But my cousins from punjab are in army. How that worked then? I am from Karachi, I am unfit. My cousin is from lodhran, and he is fit. I am taller and have bettet built, phir yeh kaisy horaha Hai?

Did you really try to join the armed forces? I am talking about prevalent mentality in Karachi's youth ..... hardly 0.00005% wish to join armed forces. So if a city doesn't have it as a popular profession to join then how can you blame the institution for that?

I was talking about GUN CULTURE (As Pashtuns say : Guns are THEIR ZEWAR)

Pakistan takes Urdu Speaking (US) for granted because WE DON'T BLOW SOLDIERS UP.

WE DONT BEHEAD

WE DONT KILL

WE DONT DO SUICIDE ATTACKS

This is why Pakistan takes us for granted.

A guy from New York can understand Karachi Walas better than dude from Sahiwal.....

City to City folks...Different humor and different chemistry....

Pakistanis are mostly villagers....

Bori band lasho k liay tou famous ho na :D

Come on bro I am originally from mountains and have seen more Karachi than many Karachiites themselves ....... humay tumra dukh samj ata hy.

yaar app dehati jahil hotay toh app ko bhi army kay jagah mil jaati!
Nai Aisa nahi Hai. But logon nain Pakistan main mind bnaya hoa hai, or ussy Bahar koi nahi aana chahta.

Did you really try to join the armed forces? I am talking about prevalent mentality in Karachi's youth ..... hardly 0.00005% wish to join armed forces. So if a city doesn't have it as a popular profession to join then how can you blame the institution for that?
😁 Nai Aisa nahi Hai. Many people are ready to join, ager forces lain tu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom