What's new

MQM lawmaker, son gunned down in Karachi

MQM nominees and MPAs have died, how many PPP candidates and nominees have died

point should be raised

i mean PPP is equally on TTP's hit list like MQM but only MQM guys are dying both in hyderabad and karachi

the same could have been said about your baji and we should have said the same thing thank fully we dont stoop to your level grand pa

So, what do you think?is PPP behind all this?or TTP?

Those who live by the SWORD shall die by the SWORD and what goes around comes around. MQM goes around killing People and when their People get killed then they start whining like little kids.

Then why are they killing to PTI people in KPK ... Had PTI lived by the sword...?????

MQM nominees and MPAs have died, how many PPP candidates and nominees have died

point should be raised

i mean PPP is equally on TTP's hit list like MQM but only MQM guys are dying both in hyderabad and karachi

the same could have been said about your baji and we should have said the same thing thank fully we dont stoop to your level grand pa

Oh let me get this right you lowlife. A 70 year woman with no security had a sword in her hand. If she had any power, you wouldn't have gotten in a 5 mile radius of her. MQM also murdered Hakeem Saeed and he too was a terrorist according to you?

You Lowlife Lalukhaitis are disgrace to Urdu Speaking community. Agar Ghayrat hai to Chulu bhar Pani may Doob Maro, Bayghairat Loog.

I think it is important that the whole lot of you lowlife MQM supporters should be hunted down like animals that you are. I will personally support such action.

Oh let me get this right you lowlife. A 70 year woman with no security had a sword in her hand. If she had any power, you wouldn't have gotten in a 5 mile radius of her. MQM also murdered Hakeem Saeed and he too was a terrorist according to you?

You Lowlife Lalukhaitis are disgrace to Urdu Speaking community. Agar Ghayrat hai to Chulu bhar Pani may Doob Maro, Bayghairat Loog.

this is the logic of every stupid PTI supporter, you are so old but still its a surprise that you still behave like that

MQM is not linked to hakeem said murder, all MQM suspects were released by the court being innocent

what has lalu khet done to you to bring lalu khet every time?

good and bad people exist every where, there are more haraamkhors in clifton and defense then say lalukhet where people earn theor honest living not getting haraam ke kamaye from feudal lands or other 2 number business and settling in hi fi area

pakistanisage is a very ghairatmand admi who speaks about other's ghairat in a very beghairat way

I think it is important that the whole lot of you lowlife MQM supporters should be hunted down like animals that you are. I will personally support such action.

Calm down..what are you saying?
You are getting aggressive now,they are someone's father,son,husband.
Views can also be changed peacefully and softly.
Like I was myself voter of MQM but I changed my mind and voted for IK.
such type of conversation will only increase,hatred and aggression.

this is the logic of every stupid PTI supporter, you are so old but still its a surprise that you still behave like that

MQM is not linked to hakeem said murder, all MQM suspects were released by the court being innocent

good and bad people exist every where, there are more haraamkhors in clifton and defense then say lalukhet where people earn theor honest living not getting haraam ke kamaye from feudal lands or other 2 number business and settling in hi fi area

pakistanisage is a very ghairatmand admi who speaks about other's ghairat in a very beghairat way

You are a lowlife Haraam Khor that supports Bhutta khor Haraam Khors of MQM. If you support a thief and a murderer than you will be treated as the same.

@W.11 enough..
guys please cut it out...A man is murdered and you guys are fighting..thats why we Pakistanis are getting backwards day by day..
tum dono shanti se baat kyn nahi kersktay??

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a lowlife Haraam Khor that supports Bhutta khor Haraam Khors of MQM. If you support a thief and a murderer than you will be treated as the same.

I supported that same party once,so should I be murdered as well?not given a chance to change my decision and mentality?
I understand the mentality of various people for supporting MQM.
Forget poor class,I have also seen rich parties supporting MQM.
We all are well aware of past history of Karachi,rise of Mr.Hussein etc.
We need to finish this insecure mentality of majority of our Karachi-ides that rights of Urdu speaking people will be snatched if MQM lost it's administration in Karachi.But this aggression will not solve anything,you are also hurting him.

I supported that same party once,so should I be murdered?not given a chance to change my decision and mentality?
I understand the mentality of various people for supporting MQM.
Forget poor class,I have also seen rich parties supported MQM.
We all are well aware of past history of Karachi,rise of Mr.Hussein etc.
We need to finish this insecure mentality of majority of our Karachi-ides that rights of Urdu speaking people will be snatched if MQM lost it's administration in Karachi.But this aggression will not solve anything,you are also hurting him.

My Friend, I belong to Urdu Speaking Community but I was never impressed by the lowlife Altaf Hussain.

Agar Aap eik Girray huwa shukhs ko upna leader banay lein to wo app ko unchaeei ki taraqf nahi lay kay jai ga. Wo aap ko hamayshaan Paastee ki taraf aur keechar ki taraf lay ker jaee ga.

This lowlife Altaf Hussain is a murderous thug who is behind dozens of murders.

As long as we don't call a spade a spade, we will never clean up our society nor can we have a functioning Civilized Society .

My Friend, I belong to Urdu Speaking Community but I was never impressed by the lowlife Altaf Hussain.

Agar Aap eik Girray huwa shukhs ko upna leader banay lein to wo app ko unchaeei ki taraqf nahi lay kay jai ga. Wo aap ko keechar ki taraf lay ker jaee ga.

This lowlife Altaf Hussain is a murderous thug who is behind dozens of murders.

As long as we don't call a spade a spade, we will never clean up our society nor can we have a functioning Civilized Society .
I agree.you should call spade a spade,but how you are gonna explain this to blind people who think that it is a crown?
We must first of all make them feel secure,those unlike you and me have still have this fear to become helpless.And after then,they themselves will calmly change their decision.

Bhai , I agree with what you are saying. But it is difficult to be rational when your family members are murdered in cold blood because of political difference. These people murdered my cousin Zahra Shahid Hussein , a 70 year old helpless woman in cold blood and I am determined now to expose these Animals for who they really are.

But on a rational level, I agree with the points you have raised.

Bhai , I agree with what you are saying. But it is difficult to be rational when your family members are murdered in cold blood because of political difference. These people murdered my cousin Zahra Shahid Hussein , a 70 year old helpless woman in cold blood and I am determined now to expose these Animals for who they really are.

But on a rational level, I agree with the points you have raised.

Miss. Zehra Shahid Hussein is your cousin? :blink:
pakistanisaige,my condolences for her and I realize now your pain.I would react in a same way,if I were you.

Miss. Zehra Shahid Hussein is your cousin? :blink:
pakistanisaige,my condolences for her and I realize now your pain.I would react in a same way,if I were you.

Yes, and if you read post #15 , you will see w.11 made a reference to her in a derogatory way that blew my top. Here is a helpless woman who was murdered in cold blood and he tried to paint her as a culprit. This is the level of people we are dealing with here.

Yes, and if you read post #15 , you will see w.11 made a reference to her in a derogatory way that blew my top. Here is a helpless woman who was murdered in cold blood and he tried to paint her as a culprit. This is the level of people we ae dealing with here.

I saw that news,and I myself was shocked and displeased,she was a brilliant lady and PTI worker.I also like Shrin Mazari,especially her articles.Her death is a great loss to people of Pakistan.May her soul rest in Jannah(ameen)
W.11 did bad,he shouldn't suppose to drag her into his argument.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom