What's new

MQM involved in bombing of their own offices.LANAT BESHUMAR

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

PEOPLE ARRESTED IN BOMBING WERE OF MQM.ALSO MASSIVE RIGGING IN ELECTION 2013.DECLARED AS LARGEST TARGET KILLER IN KARACHI ALONG WITH PPP AND ANP BY SUPREME COURT.

Last edited by a moderator:

PEOPLE ARRESTED IN BOMBING WERE OF MQM.ALSO MASSIVE RIGGING IN ELECTION 2013.DECLARED AS LARGEST TARGET KILLER IN KARACHI ALONG WITH PPP AND ANP BY SUPREME COURT.

DOUBLE LANAT on PTI retards on crying continuously for 20 days now about elections

1) its just haroon rasheed bongi and nothing else(haroon rasheed is a very pro PTI guy and he is imran's friend), the bombers have nothing got to do with MQM, and if the bombers were of MQM then who bombed ANP and PPP and who killed ANP candidate?

2) MQM is one of the parties who operate target killers and all three are equally responsible

3) PTI guys have also being arrested taking extortion money, one PTI candidate from PS95 or 93 was arrested issuing fake million rupee check, so he was arrested for bank fraud

4) the PTI was also caught rigging elections both in karachi and beyond karachi i dont know why you guys are crying since you lost? why dont you guys cry about punjab where you did 99% of the campaign? and got like 5-10 seats?

DOUBLE LANAT on PTI for losing its very own area and now trying to blame MQM since they lost badly in karachi, you guys did nothing in karachi and you got nothing what the point of crying about?

DOUBLE LANAT on PTI retards on crying continuously for 20 days now about elections

1) its just haroon rasheed bongi and nothing else(haroon rasheed is a very pro PTI guy and he is imran's friend), the bombers have nothing got to do with MQM, and if the bombers were of MQM then who bombed ANP and PPP and who killed ANP candidate?

2) MQM is one of the parties who operate target killers and all three are equally responsible

3) PTI guys have also being arrested taking extortion money, one PTI candidate from PS95 or 93 was arrested issuing fake million rupee check, so he was arrested for bank fraud

4) the PTI was also caught rigging elections both in karachi and beyond karachi i dont know why you guys are crying since you lost? why dont you guys cry about punjab where you did 99% of the campaign?

DOUBLE LANAT on PTI for losing its very own area and now trying to blame MQM since they lost badly in karachi, you guys did nothing in karachi and you got nothing what the point of crying about?
LANAT ON PATWARI FAN BOY

1. Haroon ur rashid has been criticizing pti from the day pti announced their final candidate for election 2013.i think patwari you are confusing Haroon ur Rashid with likes of patwari payed Irfan Siddique and Ata ul haq Qasim also uncle sargam Mustaq Minhas.
Harron ur Rashid challenged any government intelligence institution to refute his information.If MQM has courage bring Haroon Ur Rashid in court.
you are asking who bombed ppp and anp ? the answer is if mqm can kill 100s of ppp and anp workes according to anp and ppp press conferences why cant they plant bombs on their offices as they did on thier own offices.

2. Musahidullah also said it on Jasmeen Manzoor's program that rangers arrested the perpetrates on mqm officers bombings and found that they are related to a political party a.k.a Haram parast MQM

3. The same Altaf a.k.a karachi bahi called that jamat i islami has thunder squad and called pmln supporters who were HAWAI FIRING on pmln victory in last by elections before 2013 elections that they have death squads. HAWAI FIRING which is common in punjab on weeding and on joyous occasions in some areas. MQM just like to call everyone that they have death squads etc as chor ko sab chor nazar atay hayn.

4. if pti karchi do extortion and had target killers they would not have been quite on their founding members killed in karachi before NA250 elections.The intizamia wants to declare every party a target killer so all are on same ground and mqm does not get pinpointed.

5. pti did not have a single person in interim government and all ECP was made by parties in power before 2013 elections so why the polling agents,ro let them rig if such was the case they would have sided with other parties and let ECP know so stop your stupid logic of pti rigging.why is pmln supporting 10 party alliance hartal in sindh on rigging.pti has provided evidence on rigging in ECP all parties can do the same against pti no one is stopping them.

TRIPPLE LANAT ON PATWARI who supports thapa mandate chori aur sina zori.What MQM did in karachi to deserve this i think the like of bhata khori,target killings and bori band lash.Thi is their mandate.

FOUR FOLDS LANAT ON PATWARI MENTALITY

you are too dumb and stupid and i go down to your jaahil mentality and the sort of language your leader has taught you

jaahil ganwars like you also make me sick

1) lol at haroon rasheed and mushahidullah making claims about MQM bombers, you still failed to answer me on who did bombings on ANP and PPP and JUI in KPK? and who the fcuk is mushaidullah to say that rangers have arrested MQM bombers, why the fcuk cant rangers say it themselves?

according to rangers report it were EX-MQM members who later joined extremist SSP , TTP and LeJ groups who carried out the bombings and not MQM members

2) lol at PTI jaanwar jaahil ganwar throwing dirt at mushahidullah when it suits him and hailing this guy when he suits the jaahil ganwar PTI imran fanboy's interests

3) jaahil ganwar PTI lota supporter fails to realise that police caught their extortionists and still he support his party like any ganwar guy

4) what happened to ganwar supporter of PTI when his own candidate from dadu was arrested for robbery just before elections and from bank fraud from PS93, he still keeps supporting his jaahil party who taught no manners to speak like a civilised guy

4) jaahil ganwar PTI guy doesnt know how to talk so he resorts in bad naming and name calling his jahalat has unabled him to make argument in the sane tone

5) jaahil ganwar PTI got his face pissed on by PMLN in punjab, and now this ganwar guy resorts to black mail karachi and make it scape goat for its failure

jitna bach gya us per he kaam ker

roone dhone se kuch haasil nahi hoga jaahil admi, bloody loser retard

patwari patwari hi rahta hay bahas ka kia faida

ab target killers aur bhata kor tamez sikaen gay:omghaha:

anp aur ppp ka jawab dia hay lakin teray jesay bina merit pay select honay waley patwari say shaid parha nae ja raha uncle shabaz ki web team say help mang lay

qadri kay anay say ronay walay pti ko kia damkaen gay

laga reh pin point karnay pti kay target killers aur usa pay attacks be dal day pti par

patwar pan nae ja sakta teray jeson ka ab urdu mayn reply kia hay samajh layna

aram say haqomat karni hay tu patwari pan chor do islamabad dor nae phir akhaty ho jao gay tindayn jor kar rai wind kay ab kia kaern:omghaha::omghaha:

I can not believe this because i think MQM workers doesn't have enough guts to blast a bomb, they are just good in just Moo k fire Bori me lash and Asli fire.

SEE FULL PROGRAM BELOW:

I can not believe this because i think MQM workers doesn't have enough guts to blast a bomb, they are just good in just Moo k fire Bori me lash and Asli fire.
they are the one who killed a army brigadier and drilled his legs

they are not your average bhata khor

they killed each and every police officer evolved in operation against mqm in karachi

they regularly kills other parties leaders

they PLANTED BOMBS not suicide bomb blast

SO THEY CAN SINK TO ANY LEVEL

A similar thread is running somewhere on this topic.

This is how this party is. Its not a political party but a mafia with a militant wing. In order to demonize TTP and to get a cheap election slogan, it should have done this no doubt.

Dont you remember that MQM positions itself as party striving for the rights of middle class? For that it is 'struggling' against waders and jagirdaars. The same waderas and jagirdaars with whom it has been sitting in govt for past 10 years. Its also 'struggling' against TTP and its perceived presence in Karachi.

Dont forget they killed all the police officers who took part in operation against them. And the followers of this terror party on this forum openly admit it and say that it was MQM's right to do so. So terrorism is instilled right into their followers, what to talk about the party!

A similar thread is running somewhere on this topic.

This is how this party is. Its not a political party but a mafia with a militant wing. In order to demonize TTP and to get a cheap election slogan, it should have done this no doubt.

Dont you remember that MQM positions itself as party striving for the rights of middle class? For that it is 'struggling' against waders and jagirdaars. The same waderas and jagirdaars with whom it has been sitting in govt for past 10 years. Its also 'struggling' against TTP and its perceived presence in Karachi.

Dont forget they killed all the police officers who took part in operation against them. And the followers of this terror party on this forum openly admit it and say that it was MQM's right to do so. So terrorism is instilled right into their followers, what to talk about the party!

that makes ur noora league more violent, they sit wth terrorist who kill innocent Pakistanis jst cuz they r Shia Muslims, hazaras, Muhajirs, Christians, Ahmadis etc.

that makes ur noora league more violent, they sit wth terrorist who kill innocent Pakistanis jst cuz they r Shia Muslims, hazaras, Muhajirs, Christians, Ahmadis etc.

ppp aur mqm shia bhai ko istimal na karay ab

wo tumhari baton mayn nae aen gay

kabi sindh card khaltay ho

kabi karachi muhajir card kheltay ho

kabi shia bahiyon ko istimal kartay ki koshish kartay ho jis mayn nakam rahtay ho

kabi siraki card

kabi Jinnahpur card

mera profile image hi dakh lo MQM RANT CORPORATION

i am a pti supporter

PURAY PAKISTAN MAYN CORRUPTION AUR BHOK IFLAS SAY LOOG KO MARNAY WALAY MINORITIES KA KIA KHIYAL KAREN GAY?
DONT JOKE BUDDY .

MQM never ever were into the favor of Pakistan.
This party leader is an British national and making terror in Karachi, Pakistan.
Their party member abuse a lot to both Imran Khan & Nawaz Sharif.

I wonder why PML-N keep quite over that?

MQM never ever were into the favor of Pakistan.
This party leader is an British national and making terror in Karachi, Pakistan.
Their party member abuse a lot to both Imran Khan & Nawaz Sharif.

I wonder why PML-N keep quite over that?

and how many millions of pounds worth of proterties are own by nawaz in london :rolleyes:

ppp aur mqm shia bhai ko istimal na karay ab

wo tumhari baton mayn nae aen gay

kabi sindh card khaltay ho

kabi karachi muhajir card kheltay ho

kabi shia bahiyon ko istimal kartay ki koshish kartay ho jis mayn nakam rahtay ho

kabi siraki card

kabi Jinnahpur card

mera profile image hi dakh lo MQM RANT CORPORATION

i am a pti supporter

PURAY PAKISTAN MAYN CORRUPTION AUR BHOK IFLAS SAY LOOG KO MARNAY WALAY MINORITIES KA KIA KHIYAL KAREN GAY?
DONT JOKE BUDDY .

as if you guys never play punjab card :rolleyes: bijli lahore me jaate he, ilzam karachi ko lagta he :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom