What's new

MQM involved in bombing of their own offices.LANAT BESHUMAR

ANY MORE OFF TOPIC RANTS AND YOU WILL WEAR PINK SAREES

Government and opposition should unite against MQM and take all weapons from MQM otherwise bori band laash and target killing will not stop.

Government and opposition should unite against MQM and take all weapons from MQM otherwise bori band laash and target killing will not stop.

didnt you say some where that PMLN is the MQM version 2 :lol:

didnt you say some where that PMLN is the MQM version 2 :lol:
Loha Lohay ko kaatata hai. No doubt PMLN is becoming their version, but we need to demolish MQM politics with the help of other parties.
We can't afford alliance of PMLN with MQM

@pkuser2k12

249128_542139229160486_612703879_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

janab janay do bahanay

agar itnay dehsatgard thay ttp aur bakii tanzimon kay tu

kia mqm aur ppp aur anp anpany karkun marwati rahi muft mayn

ye tenon parties tu tribal area mayn operation ki sab say bari hami then

tu karachi mayn kyun police yan army say operation nae karwaya

jahan marzi say kan pakar lo ppp,mqm,anp aur ttp sab shamil hayn qatal o bhata khori mayn

Last edited by a moderator:
Is PTI doing great work in KPK are they planning roads and Highways and looking in to provide free Health Care and Education facilities to Men and Women separately in the whole province to a level of Masters in all fields....

I am sure that they are not doing it......................

Is PTI doing great work in KPK are they planning roads and Highways and looking in to provide free Health Care and Education facilities to Men and Women separately in the whole province to a level of Masters in all fields....

I am sure that they are not doing it......................

they are doing it

this is real world not Hogwarts that they will do every thing in a month

PTI in kpk so far so good

but what is so far so good?

budge,system like in time passport,licence,national id card in 2 month else the delaying government office will be fined,online FIR,land record to be computerized,SHO should be on basis of like sheriff in USA etc power projects .in PTI imran asked members to give up one office either keep party office or government office etc etc

much of them are plans yet to be implemented but i don't see why PTI will not complete them InshAllah

budge,system like in time passport,licence,national id card in 2 month else the delaying government office will be fined,online FIR,land record to be computerized,SHO should be on basis of like sheriff in USA etc power projects .in PTI imran asked members to give up one office either keep party office or government office etc etc

much of them are plans yet to be implemented but i don't see why PTI will not complete them InshAllah

there is no implementation and when implemented then come back

PTI has taken no security stand, no big announcement, no big tsunami, no educational reforms, only budget allocation and that is also controversial

PTI has proved nothing

there is no implementation and when implemented then come back

PTI has taken no security stand, no big announcement, no big tsunami, no educational reforms, only budget allocation and that is also controversial

PTI has proved nothing

InshAllah they will do these things . agay ka haal tu Allah ko malom hay aur PTI pay bahrosa hay InshAllah wo karen gay ye kam.

I will speak here as a Karachite putting my wannabe Pashtun ideologies to the side (I want to merge as a Pashtun though my parents consider themselves urdu speaking). My entire extended family fully supports the MQM.

The thing is no matter how hard you try to stop them from hating the Pathans, Sindhis and everyone else, it is impossible to shake their pathetic ideals. They curse other people before them. Our watchman a Sindhi was sitting in the lounge and in front of him my uncle abused Sindhis.

MQM is nothing but a psuedo-nationalist political organization that has been directly involved in the murder of innocents across the country. This is an undeniable fact. The problem with MQM supporters is no matter how much they are faced with monumental evidence (Ajmal Pahari, Wali Babar case, BQM and Haqiqi fights) the MQM supporters almost all who are muhajir refuse to dislodge themselves from this terrorism organization.

Pakistan is already struggling with the Taliban and at such a critical juncture political violence could really cause us trouble.

I will speak here as a Karachite putting my wannabe Pashtun ideologies to the side (I want to merge as a Pashtun though my parents consider themselves urdu speaking). My entire extended family fully supports the MQM.

The thing is no matter how hard you try to stop them from hating the Pathans, Sindhis and everyone else, it is impossible to shake their pathetic ideals. They curse other people before them. Our watchman a Sindhi was sitting in the lounge and in front of him my uncle abused Sindhis.

MQM is nothing but a psuedo-nationalist political organization that has been directly involved in the murder of innocents across the country. This is an undeniable fact. The problem with MQM supporters is no matter how much they are faced with monumental evidence (Ajmal Pahari, Wali Babar case, BQM and Haqiqi fights) the MQM supporters almost all who are muhajir refuse to dislodge themselves from this terrorism organization.

Pakistan is already struggling with the Taliban and at such a critical juncture political violence could really cause us trouble.

across the country :woot:

its like saying if imran khan is a playboy the whole PTI represents as playboys

Back
Top Bottom