What's new

MQM in Lahore offering brand new cars to young boys ain return they want***

Guys next you will believe Altaf Hussain and Veena Malik are the same person....:smokin:

How do i sign up for the free car?
I soooo want to be a Jagga

ts

AA is not everyone. Karim Lala, a pakhtun started the culture, so going by the shamefully peebrained prevailing logic here, it is Pakistani, Besides, its thriving in Pakistan like NOWHERE else, so obviously its home.

not at all true...origin is in india

MQM opened an office in lahore, & ALL criminals joined the party,,,

My firend told me that very next day the office opened, police arrested few ppl from their office coz they had charges against them... BUT MQM used their links to get them released...

That's WHY criminals join MQM, they know MQM goes to any extent to help criminals...

MQM opened an office in lahore, & ALL criminals joined the party,,,

My firend told me that very next day the office opened, police arrested few ppl from their office coz they had charges against them... BUT MQM used their links to get them released...

That's WHY criminals join MQM, they know MQM goes to any extent to help criminals...

where is their office ?

How PPP & ANP killing innocent Muhajirs in Karachi. Why the life of a Urduspeaker or Muhajir so cheap? First Nawaz Sharif now PPP & ANP. People in other areas/provinces need to search for truth, I'm not saying MQM is angel's party but PPP,ANP,Waderes,Jageerdaars are million times worst than MQM. They shows other Pakistani brothers/sisters as if it is just MQM or Muhajirs who are disturbing peace they don't show the attrocities done on Muhajirs. MQM is fighting only for survival of Muhajirs. Just tell me if MQM goes to interior Sindh/Balochistan & start killing PPP guys or goes to NWFP & start killing ANP guys who will you ppl blame than? Wake up, condemn the wrong & don't create gaps between Muhajirs & don't support attrocities on your fellow Pakistani brothers, we all are children of one mother Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really..? You guys are paying the royalty, right..? Or, should we sue you..?

Its quite amusing when a large portion of your population is called Indian by you people..

Ahan, so you thought the previous discussion in the thread was just useless ?

If you read the discussion and THEN shower the world with your wisdom you would appear wise or else as in this case ..

oh come on, that is absolutely saying sab kuch MQM tay pa diyo... which would be too much....

Not everything, but only criminals and criminal activities. When it comes to corruption, stupidity, throwing pakistani money, poor administration, i have my favorites for each.

Which car are they giving

MQM Offers 3 types of cars for different categories.

1st who collect maximum ... MQM offers Bugatti veyron
2nd who collect 50% of... MQM offers Lamborghini Murcielago
3rd who collect 10% ... MQM offers Suzuki FX lol

Not everything, but only criminals and criminal activities. When it comes to corruption, stupidity, throwing pakistani money, poor administration, i have my favorites for each.

lol... but the criminal element are in patronage of JI or Nawaz League.

anyway I have not come across any such news to accuse MQM...

So much paranoia against MQM.You people find MQM guy behind every rock.PS: I know few PTI Members who are big criminals but i don't think PTI is a criminal organization..Not sure why PTI Fans have problem with Democratic Party.MQM is a fact and anyone who tries to destroy MQM is basically attacking democracy.

One of relatives from Lahore also playing cricket with me at our local club was told by his friends and family back in Lahore that MQM is offering brand new cars to young boys for free but in return they want them to collect jaga tax for them. Any one else have seen or heard some thing like that ?

I did :woot:

lol... but the criminal element are in patronage of JI or Nawaz League.

anyway I have not come across any such news to accuse MQM...

really? amazingly their major portion is still in khi, which is now routed to LHR, thanks to new cars lol. (Some days back my brother was robbed, and strangely those criminals were in new car, ohh what a co-incident)

3rd who collect 10% ... MQM offers Suzuki FX lol

So that's why zardari raise his share from Mr. 10% to something greater. No one likes Suzuki FX :(

PS: PML-N has been ranked for criminality, but they tops in Stupidity

Back
Top Bottom