What's new

MQM in Lahore offering brand new cars to young boys ain return they want***

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One of relatives from Lahore also playing cricket with me at our local club was told by his friends and family back in Lahore that MQM is offering brand new cars to young boys for free but in return they want them to collect jaga tax for them. Any one else have seen or heard some thing like that ?

Great stuff to organise!

Oh don't be SO MEAN !

you have to give due credit to the people who perfected this art and where this art came from = India !

Protection money, land grabbing etc is the culture which was brought here by Indian culture and inspired subjects.

rofl!!!!, .......................

guys you people seriously need to tone down your anti MQM propaganda, if you concentrate huniliating in such manner, do this to zardari you need this more, MQM doesnt rule the country

I was told that and checking with ppl here. Its not propoganda but a news which need to be confirm. Why not check it than answer like that ?

One of relatives from Lahore also playing cricket with me at our local club was told by his friends and family back in Lahore that MQM is offering brand new cars to young boys for free but in return they want them to collect jaga tax for them. Any one else have seen or heard some thing like that ?

not Exactly true,

what they are offering is one office on rent, one Potohar jeep, appropriate fund to run the campaign for MQM * (expenses are done by MQM)... this is for political set up... they are not asking for any sort of indulgence in criminal activities...they are simply asking for political support...

by the above statement it doesnot mean they have established offices in every district, I have hardly seen any offices... as for Lahore city, I have seen none so far.

as far as criminal element of Lahore being approached by Wasim Akhtar is concern *(couple of months back), Wasim Akhtar surveyed jails and some notorious elements, however, he couldnot get the response with accordance to MQM expectations....that was the other front they wanted to open....

but what goes in Karachi, CANNOT be copied here in Lahore...

If MQM wants to come here in Punjab they will have to change the very tone of their politics...just like Zulfiqar mirza started his propaganda, MQM didnot responded in the same language... and all Zulfiqar mirza effect proved to be puff of pee !!!

so now i know why street crimes are increasing in lahore.

Oh don't be SO MEAN !

you have to give due credit to the people who perfected this art and where this art came from = India !

Protection money, land grabbing etc is the culture which was brought here by Indians.

nice going another racist, land grabbing is brought by urdu speakers???, be real, who is sitting on land lord system, urdu speakers didnt bring land lord system??, also who is responsible for transport mafia, are we???

and please stop refering us indians, you are not a true pakistani.

What the hell is left to tone down anti-MQM thing.. they are traitors, the target killers, the anti-state actors and you are looking for "toning down" for the sake of some love? Ridiculous!

What the hell is left to tone down anti-MQM thing.. they are traitors, the target killers, the anti-state actors and you are looking for "toning down" for the sake of some love? Ridiculous!

yes because

1) MQM is not only responsible/player for karachi situation

2) people like salman are intentionally trying to bash urdu speakers and refering them as indians behind bashing MQM, though i dont like altaf and MQM, but still i can clearly see the hidden intention

guys MQM is bad in karachi but i guess you guys are pushing it too far now! i am sure MQM is not offering cars in lahore!! and if it is then i will go on the streets in karachi and protest that why are karachities not given cars!!! is altaf now siding with jagirdaraaaaaa and ignoring karachites :lol:

nice going another racist, land grabbing is brought by urdu speakers???, be real, who is sitting on land lord system, urdu speakers didnt bring land lord system??, also who is responsible for transport mafia, are we???

and please stop refering us indians, you are not a true pakistan but an illeterate idiot to say that

You can not hurl a personal abuse like so. Post reported.

Now to settle your misconception I would like you to study in an objective fashion.
From North to south, which City / Area has the Bhai problem ?
Which City / Area has the most violent ethnic clashes ?
Which city has a tradition of protection money, kidnappings etc ?

You are free to make up your mind, just put 2 and 2 together.

Boy, I have worked at the Federal and provincial ministry level as well as CDGK long enough and lived in Karachi long enough to know what I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom