What's new

MQM Haqeeqi sa PTI Haqeeqi taak .......

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Same old testing.... vicious circle and testing on this country's democracy ...Pakistan is establishment test lab. More experiments on their way

Same old testing.... vicious circle and testing on this country's democracy ...Pakistan is establishment test lab. More experiments on their way
The sad thing is, these traitors repeat the same experiments, they have damned the country. I wish I will get to piss on their grave

Last edited:
but nation is not same its 2023 internet era generation they can not install such BS in public .

Ab nhn fayeda in cheezon ka, dunya agay chali gayi hai, PMA abhi bhi 30 saal puranay course hi parha raha hai.

P.S. Before anyone smarty comes in, no, this was not meant literally.

Ab nhn fayeda in cheezon ka, dunya agay chali gayi hai, PMA abhi bhi 30 saal puranay course hi parha raha hai.

P.S. Before anyone smarty comes in, no, this was not meant literally.
watch Waj and Barkha program.. Islo is not even a player inside Pakistan.

What did they say? Don't usually watch vlogs.
Indo-Pak hyphen is long gone. US president requested Modi to visit as he is popular in the US. PN.Guiea president was touching Modi's feet as a welcoming gesture. G20 summit in Kashmir.
Australia has opened skilled visas for Indians.

Indo-Pak hyphen is long gone. US president requested Modi to visit as he is popular in the US. PN.Guiea president was touching Modi's feet as a welcoming gesture. G20 summit in Kashmir.
Australia has opened skilled visas for Indians.

O bhai ham India say kafi peechay reh gaye hain.

Hamara muqabla ab Nigeria, Congo, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Somalia even, in mulkon say hai.

Ab ham jangain ISPR kay ganon aur Takreem-e-Shuhada say hi jeetain gay, warna to koi haal nhn.

epeat the same experiments, they have damned the country. I wish I will get to piss on thei
The COAS is selected and appointed in Pentagon. And the entire core generals follow his instructions, which are to keep people divided into parties and religious groups. they will destroy any party that will grow too big to question them. it is as simple as that.

It's been on going since the time of Ayub khan who declared Fatima Jinnah a traitor.

Hamara muqabla ab Nigeria, Congo, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Somalia even, in mulkon say hai.

Ab ham jangain ISPR kay ganon aur Takreem-e-Shuhada say hi jeetain gay, warna to koi haal nhn.
Na I say we’re one step above Afghanistan and 1 step below Ethiopia.

bhai Pakistan top hai.....neecha say

Military does not respect us people, we will not respect military. Period.

No matter what its does, military has lost the war. PTI is not a party which was dependent on its member's votes. PTI is an ideology. No wonder duffers are called dangerous. They are apply the techniques they have used to dismantle other parties. They might even set up a king's party under Jahangir Tareen. But they are up against an ideology whose time has come.

The military crackdown on Pakistan's middle class especially women is very telling. If this was a wadera, sardar party, military would not have dared this. Since its middle class, who dont have much connections that matter, it has come down with full might. Its also a desperation as its the middle class which has been providing recruitment. So how dare they stood up?

What broke my heart is Maleeka Bukhari leaving the party. She gave up her UK citizenship. Came to Pakistan to change her country for better. She was put in C class jail for 12 days. Threatened by our brave army that her son will be kidnapped and put in missing person list. She relented as she should have. But if this how we treat our best brains who come to serve with noble intentions, then we deserve to die as a nation.

I m not pessimistic. As Muslim, we should never be. But Pakistan is at the cusp of change. We the people will win inshallah. The remnants of British Raj will lose. If these duffers have to put up posters across the country and force school children to take out rallies in their support (ironically, the children kept chanting 'Imran Khan zindabad' in whichever city :laughcry:), they have lost it. They have lost respect they will never regain.

Military does not respect us people, we will not respect military. Period.

No matter what its does, military has lost the war. PTI is not a party which was dependent on its member's votes. PTI is an ideology. No wonder duffers are called dangerous. They are apply the techniques they have used to dismantle other parties. They might even set up a king's party under Jahangir Tareen. But they are up against an ideology whose time has come.

The military crackdown on Pakistan's middle class especially women is very telling. If this was a wadera, sardar party, military would not have dared this. Since its middle class, who dont have much connections that matter, it has come down with full might. Its also a desperation as its the middle class which has been providing recruitment. So how dare they stood up?

What broke my heart is Maleeka Bukhari leaving the party. She gave up her UK citizenship. Came to Pakistan to change her country for better. She was put in C class jail for 12 days. Threatened by our brave army that her son will be kidnapped and put in missing person list. She relented as she should have. But if this how we treat our best brains who come to serve with noble intentions, then we deserve to die as a nation.

I m not pessimistic. As Muslim, we should never be. But Pakistan is at the cusp of change. We the people will win inshallah. The remnants of British Raj will lose. If these duffers have to put up posters across the country and force school children to take out rallies in their support (ironically, the children kept chanting 'Imran Khan zindabad' in whichever city :laughcry:), they have lost it. They have lost respect they will never regain.
Pakistan is on the cusp of change, sadly so misguided I don't know where to start.

They are picking our women, abusing them, raping them, threating rapes on other women - daughters, sisters, wives. They are dismantling Khan's party infront of our very eyes. Yet the entire country is asleep. No strikes, no mass civil disobedience, some halla balla when IK was arrested and even half of that was orchestrated by the estb.

They will defang PTI till he has noone left, then they will do elections quickly and that will be the end of it. People keep saying oh how Ganja came back after exile bla bla. Ganja was in his 50s, had 2 decades to come back. IK is 71. He has, what, tops 5-6 years. He doesn't have time. Estb does. The 'duffers' don't care about you having respect for them or not, they care about power which they have.

To change you need protests in tens of millions, total lock down of the nation, mass strikes, mass civil disobedience and mass dharnas in millions.

Hamarhi behnon ko nanga kar rahe hain, kidnapping and vanishing journalists, dismantling Khan's party while keeping him under house arrest and this nation is totally asleep except the few thousands who come out and take tear gas in their eyes. And you think we are on cusp of change.

Give me what you're smoking.

Pakistan is on the cusp of change, sadly so misguided I don't know where to start.

They are picking our women, abusing them, raping them, threating rapes on other women - daughters, sisters, wives. They are dismantling Khan's party infront of our very eyes. Yet the entire country is asleep. No strikes, no mass civil disobedience, some halla balla when IK was arrested and even half of that was orchestrated by the estb.

They will defang PTI till he has noone left, then they will do elections quickly and that will be the end of it. People keep saying oh how Ganja came back after exile bla bla. Ganja was in his 50s, had 2 decades to come back. IK is 71. He has, what, tops 5-6 years. He doesn't have time. Estb does. The 'duffers' don't care about you having respect for them or not, they care about power which they have.

To change you need protests in tens of millions, total lock down of the nation, mass strikes, mass civil disobedience and mass dharnas in millions.

Hamarhi behnon ko nanga kar rahe hain, kidnapping and vanishing journalists, dismantling Khan's party while keeping him under house arrest and this nation is totally asleep except the few thousands who come out and take tear gas in their eyes. And you think we are on cusp of change.

Give me what you're smoking.

People have changed. Imran Khan has done his job.

Its not being high or anything. PTI politics has brought fundamental change. Imran might not have time due to age. But establishment time is also over.

Establishment is occupying Pakistan for decades. You think one tenure of Imran Khan will change it? It is also a long war which is beyond Imran Khan. Imran has shown us direction. Pakistan will have to go through this painful change but old order has been challenged. PTI is not over and Imran hasn't lost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom