What's new

MQM Exposed

MQM.jpg

... it makes me wonder, is Bharti Gov/Terrorist in Camu using MQM just like Mukhti Bahni to do same part?
That IS the case,,, no doubt about it... MQM is FULL of india-sponsored, England-harbored, anti-Pakistan criminal elements ...

One of my relatives was also killed by MQM, for similar reasons as ur uncle & another one was threatened with granade attack on his shop if he couldn't arrange 5lac Rs.... Thing setteled down with little less than that as bhattah...

First please mind your language.....Janab ko dhang se hagna mootna aata nahi aur mujhe MQM key baarey mein educate kar rahey hain.

Why don't u mind ur language 1st, before asking others...

The guy in the video claims Indian Army trains target killers. Should I laugh or cry at that statement? Even Zaid Hamid wouldn't fall that low. Why does he need to go all the way to Delhi to get weapons and training? You can easily do that in Pakistan.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that this video is fake.

bari asaani say key diya... oh bhai app ko kiss cheez par yakeen han..

whatever MQM is a terrorost part everyone hate them and these all videos are not fake if MQM is good part why it is only in karachi and even punjab people dont like them to enter they should be killed over and over againt you will se Altaf hussian detah will be ever worst than sheron i dont care je is indian or not but fact is fact that MQM is from day one is terrorising people no one give them vote but with terrorism they get vote ex chief minister of sindh made operation against them he was sindhi and all sindhi,punjabi,balouch and pathan all of them have conflicted with MQM why becoz MQM is terrorist if i get power i dont waste a second if i have to send entire army to kill altaf i willl he is cancer for nation

^^ UMMAT is a well known jamate islami publication ... please try finding a neutral source !

Because of this GHUNDA party,,, NO main newspaper will "name" them,,, they'll just make indirect allusion...

Four ‘target killers’ held in Karachi

Staff Report

KARACHI: Four political workers have been arrested allegedly over charges of targeted killings and arson cases in the city, police sources said on Monday.

Police sources said the Rangers arrested Akram, Shariq, Emran and Atif in Gulistan-e-Jauhar from a car bearing registration number AQR-887 and a Kalashnikov, two TT pistols and a 9mm pistol were seized from their possession.

Police sources further said the arrested persons were involved in around dozen targeted killing incidents including that of two Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad activists namely Amjad and Fayyaz Kala (which shows they were from MQM) at the Rashid Minhas Road in Sharah-e-Faisal police limits on July 13, and two Pakhtun brothers near the Perfume Chowk in Gulistan-e-Jauhar. They were also involved in various cases of arson and riots, sources added.

Sources also said the suspects have been handed over to the East Zone Investigation Police-I SSP Niaz Khoso. Khoso could not be reached for comments whereas Sharah-e-Faisal and Shah Faisal police SHOs denied the arrests.

hope army and govt have serious look on this matter this might solve the probleums of our terrorism if they waant pakistan to be stabile other wise i dont think so they can do with one or two leaders will die by doing it but they willl serve the nation well and take us out of this mess and let us build greater pakistan better pakistan so sad that we kill great leaders like bhutto and do not hesittae doing it but killing a terrorist we hesitate

Believe this video or not MQM is a group of terrorists we don't need proof for that cuz it's a fact

Because of this GHUNDA party,,, NO main newspaper will "name" them,,, they'll just make indirect allusion...

Four ‘target killers’ held in Karachi

Staff Report

KARACHI: Four political workers have been arrested allegedly over charges of targeted killings and arson cases in the city, police sources said on Monday.

Police sources said the Rangers arrested Akram, Shariq, Emran and Atif in Gulistan-e-Jauhar from a car bearing registration number AQR-887 and a Kalashnikov, two TT pistols and a 9mm pistol were seized from their possession.

Police sources further said the arrested persons were involved in around dozen targeted killing incidents including that of two Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad activists namely Amjad and Fayyaz Kala (which shows they were from MQM) at the Rashid Minhas Road in Sharah-e-Faisal police limits on July 13, and two Pakhtun brothers near the Perfume Chowk in Gulistan-e-Jauhar. They were also involved in various cases of arson and riots, sources added.

Sources also said the suspects have been handed over to the East Zone Investigation Police-I SSP Niaz Khoso. Khoso could not be reached for comments whereas Sharah-e-Faisal and Shah Faisal police SHOs denied the arrests.

so you pressumed that the ones caught are mqm guys ... i dont know weather to laugh or cry , any way good luck with mqm bashing

ab issa ziyada MQM ka kutto ko kia saboot chaheya ka MQM tu doodh se dhuli hue hai banda ka hath man AK 47 peecha bike pa MQM ka jhanda karfew karachi

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ UMMAT is a well known jamate islami publication ... please try finding a neutral source !
-
Hope u'll recognize the flag of this terrorist organization...
InshAllah there should be another operation against terrorists in Karachi, who r mostly concentrated in MQM & also in other parties,, like PPP, ANP.
This time NO one should be spared, till the job is done...
-
-
[video]www.youtube.com/v/77_4ZTK_qCw&hl=en_US[/video]
-
[video]http://www.blip.tv/file/1938401?utm_source=player_embedded[/video]
-
AAJ-TV attacked by terrorists of MQM...
www.youtube.com/v/METr2vAtObs
-
Some person in ANP-flagged bus wounded,,, ofcourse by terrorists of MQM...
www.youtube.com/v/dixc_hfZKIM
-

Back
Top Bottom