What's new

MQM Exposed

Instead of exposing MQM, one should focus on NOT VOTING PPPP GADARI LEAGUE AND PML N GANJA LEAGUE....

even if they are criminals and thugs, one should know how they were made to opt this line, in the first place, keep some space for them to turn back...

aap ki saadgi pe poora india qurbaan ho jaiy :)

this video is as real as "murder of children and rape of women" that mqm claims happened to them in 90s!!!!! the "Qasba Aligarh Massacre"

The guy in the video claims Indian Army trains target killers. Should I laugh or cry at that statement? Even Zaid Hamid wouldn't fall that low. Why does he need to go all the way to Delhi to get weapons and training? You can easily do that in Pakistan.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that this video is fake.

Even back in 92 :azn:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1720103 said:
aap ki saadgi pe poora india qurbaan ho jaiy :)

ap hi koe shatirana baten ker ke mehzoz karen phir.:P

Yes we know Pakistani Army and Government butchered innocents in 92 just like 71. What are you trying to tell me?

I guess you arent a real Pakistani with your posts. Sorry if I am too rude, but you are kind of Karachitte first and as we all know MQM is terrorist organisation that makes me doubtful about your relation.

Anyways, in 1971, is was Bharti terrorists who did that (aka Government/Army) using Mukhti Bahni.
Proof is on the forum somewhere, a hot thread it was.

Now please, we all know MQM ki using divide and rule policy, making people think they are so called Muhajjir and stuff, rising complex and then giving the ones in complex special treatment and showing how much they care for them, just to get on the seat and run the country. Sick.

Please MQM supporting people, wake up and look from our PoV. My uncle was killed (who just had a new born baby) cause he got some proves of terrorism against MQM, and 3 terrorists on MQM came and shot him dead. To be honest, after you post Karachitte, it makes me wonder, is Bharti Gov/Terrorist in Camu using MQM just like Mukhti Bahni to do same part?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...story-exposing-propanganda-telling-truth.html

First please mind your language. It's Bharati not Bharti. You want Indians to call you racist names? You can call me a Karachiite before being a Pakistani if you want. Where were the other Pakistanis when innocent Karachiites and Hyderabadis were being slaughtered?
India obviously seized the opportunity. Was it not PA that attacked Bengali protesters first? They were only demanding their rights. It was Pakistan that created the divide not India. India saw a golden chance to break Pakistan apart and they did it. Just like we tried to make a Khalistan.
Again what is the point of living miles away from Karachi and talking about what goes on here? It's like you have first hand experience of MQM.
Look at my POV as well. My uncle and his whole family were butchered in their car outside a restaurant by Rangers. The operation was only used to kill innocent Karachiites and Hyderabadis in the name of a fake separatist movement made by the govt and army.

Janab ko dhang se hagna mootna aata nahi aur mujhe MQM key baarey mein educate kar rahey hain.

@ thread starter and Mods :: there is no link from a ligid publication confirming the indivisual shown in the video confirming that the guy caught belongs to mqm .... please kindly close this thread or ask the thread starter to come up with a valid source..

India doesn't train these MQM terrorists alone.. I hope you would be familiar with BLA terrorists who get their rashan pani from same peace loving country.

Back
Top Bottom