What's new

MQM discussions & criticism thread(reserved for MQM supporters only)

any authority should be present in karachi not london

in that case i am obligged to use my agency powers, to just break in whenever i may like?
we dont like to get dictated, but we like to dictate others in the best interst of them & country!
so keep moving big brother is watching?
you may not love it but its the reality ! yes just a dam reality?lol;):pakistan::smokin:

what agency should be is not done and misusing your powers?

i blame ISI and other secret agencies for our law and order situation today

you all guys are wrong, without altaf MQM is nothing, mark my words?
its just he need to modernize it, & unrequired voilence?

you all guys are wrong, without altaf MQM is nothing, mark my words?
its just he need to modernize it, & unrequired voilence?

you maybe right but it needs to be evaluated, you maybe wrong too, altaf is been away since 20 years and MQM is being run by those present in karachi, not london

but altaf brought brilliant guys like mustafa kamal so i really dont know the exact things

after altaf MQM may even split, who knows?

Altaf shuldnt be kicked out i mean he is the founder or one among the co founders, but he definitely needs to come back or transfer all authority to rabita committee karachi which should make proper management like what patriots stated

any authority should be present in karachi not london

what agency should be is not done and misusing your powers?

make a seperate thread, i will clear your mind?
but what about sector incharges, hit teams , arms & amuo of MQM?
what for?
is this all given by agencies? to use against others, at thier will?
cant you see, peoples like me, still gives you enjoy your marrige ceremonies shotting the moon with those round magzin AK 47s?

you maybe right but it needs to be evaluated, you maybe wrong too, altaf is been away since 20 years and MQM is being run by those present in karachi, not london

but altaf brought brilliant guys like mustafa kamal so i really dont know the exact things

after altaf MQM may even split, who knows?

Altaf shuldnt be kicked out i mean he is the founder or one among the co founders, but he definitely needs to come back or transfer all authority to rabita committee karachi which should make proper management like what patriots stated
try it , within a week at least half of MQM wouldbe destroyed killing each other!
gimme 50 mintes, my tab is end its batt!

make a seperate thread, i will clear your mind?
but what about sector incharges, hit teams , arms & amuo of MQM?
what for?
is this all given by agencies? to use against others, at thier will?
cant you see, peoples like me, still gives you enjoy your marrige ceremonies shotting the moon with those round magzin AK 47s?

what ever MQM is involved illegally in should be fully prosecuted accordng to the law and agencies and law enforcements should be doing their damn duties, thats right

but if we look through our history, it was only MQM who got prosecuted and it were those army generals and agencies who watched mohajirs getting butchered by afghans and in 92 when it was op clean up for MQM, and not unbiased op clean up for karachi

try it , within a week at least half of MQM wouldbe destroyed killing each other!
gimme 50 mintes, my tab is end its batt!

MQM is in trouble anyway with altaf present, with altaf MQM will be finished even sooner

this is not 90s any more and altaf dwells in the 90s

90s is over, MQM should reform as pakistan has

things change with time

What do you expect from ISI and other secret agencies ... Maintaining law & order is not their responsibility ... This government's responsibility with those agencies which are under control of interior ministry ... But government has failed for last six years & unfortunately MQM was ally of government for 5 years ... Now responsibility has to accept ... And truth has to be told to people ... Always such nations can be survived those accept their mistakes & refrain to repeat ..........

they provide intel to the government regarding the planned attacks rangers actually are a sub branch of army so they are connected to these big agencies

well what is @ stake here is not the immigrant's vs the natives issue's or the tactics of both of them ,but the opportunity to represent the views on important matters of the nation of the middle class people, which is the most vital thing a country needs to industrialize, equity of distributions, education, solidifying the unity & foundations of the country, but mistakes have been made by both the sides be it in the form of strikes & violence or military operations & quota systems etc's , thus what is needed here is a leadership change @ the helm of the mqm & I believe that giving the leadership role to Mustafa kamal can be a really positive step in this regard

well whats is @ stake here is not the immigrant's vs the natives or the tactics of both of them ,but the opportunity to represent the views on important matters of the nation of the middle class people, which is the most vital thing a country needs to industrialise, equity of distributions, education, solidify the unity & foundations of the country, but mistakes have been made by both the sides be it in the form of strikes & violence or military operations & quota systems etc's , thus what is needed is a leadership change @ the helm of mqm & I believe that giving the leadership role to Mustafa kamal can be a really positive step in this regard

Abaiii chal chup kar ! :disagree:

First revert your flags back to those of Buttistan & then we'd talk about what needs to be done ! :smokin:

Oi @darkinsky when you say 'reserved only for MQM supporters' - How can you exclude me, your brother, from the conversation like this ? :cray:

I feel so unwanted & unloved, right now ! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice to my fellow Karachites and Urdu speaking community is to be careful who you choose as your leader.

If you follow some lowlife scumbag like Altaf Hussain, he will do no better than drag you to his gutter level.

Why is that Pakistan's highest educated and most patriotic Urdu community has been reduced to a laughing stock because some of us choose to let a Neanderthal declare himself as THE leader of our Community.

What we need is a new organization that reflects our patriotic and humane values.

I don't blame this jerk Altaf Hussain but the people who give their support to this low life.

We don't need to reform MQM. We need to reform the mentality of those of you who support this murderous organization.

MQM kills anyone who opposes their gutter like mentality.

Does MQM reflect the values of you guys.

As a Urdu Speaking person, it is hard for me to fathom how my people can follow such morally defunct person ?

Abaiii chal chup kar ! :disagree:

First revert your flags back to those of Buttistan & then we'd talk about what needs to be done ! :smokin:

Oi @darkinsky when you say 'reserved only for MQM supporters' - How can you exclude me, your brother, from the conversation like this ? :cray:

I feel so unwanted & unloved, right now ! :cry:

Ye wakai darkinsky ne butt sb k sath ziadati ki hai :(

Last edited by a moderator:
they provide intel to the government regarding the planned attacks rangers actually are a sub branch of army so they are connected to these big agencies

are we hving a disscustion about agencies here instead of MQM?
i know MQM gets yahoo about agencies, cause past 25 years, agencies been potrayed as MQM enemies?
but its still a fact, all those raunaway trains , i mean ALTAF. IMRAN FAROOQ, NADEEM NUSTRAT,ISHRAT UL IBAD, many more like them how they succeded bording on any plane taking them away from pakistan? ever you thought about it?
ISI rarly take on MQM, cause many of your big shots they contact angels by themselves, & it includes ALTAF HUSSAIN, I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT, but thats the way it is?
& it doesnt mean it includes money in the bank game. its just mutual intersts game?
right now MQM is going through, over haulling as you thought but it, still workes under ALTAF HUSSAIN, cause reakity is nobody is ready to accept the other one!
dont you know what happened between AMIR & AFAQ?
after so long singing the sane songs?
MI gets its intell, just to checkup raw isnt doing its dance within MQM?
but its mainly IB which is incharge of messing things a bit for MQM, plz stop thinking wrong about PAKARMY fuajis comming out in trucks back in 90s , wasnt MI ,s MAJOR KALEEM GETS ABDUCTED IN LANDHI?
who were those haji jallals? safdar baqri?
why MQM never talks about them?, just because they were the raw lossers, within MQM which even ALTAF HUSSAIN wasnt knew?
MAJOR was after them for normal check up, but they used MQM,s power on MAJOR?
result was known?
so its 50 50 friend, & it happened in every party , PPP wasnt any exception right?
jeay sindh, or jammat e islami, who ever they are, they all went under the same bridges?
just recently why MQM karachi went to U TRUN the time QADRI shb went to ISLAMABAD?
within hours, MQM CHANGES its stand? is that also agencies said to do?
no its all dam money game? all of your farooq bhai, ghuri shb, ishrat bhai were became good boys of zardari , was that also done. y agencies?
friend honstly speaking, attempt was made within MQM to give a cold shoulder to altaf hussain?
& inthe end it was ISI angels who told altaf bhai, to come out of cruise control mode, & do his job to makeMQM vlean for the next stage of the grand game, rest is state secret!
in the comming future, you will be surprized by altaf bhai,s some actions for sure, but they all be in higher intersts of pakistan , ultimatly!

My advice to my fellow Karachites and Urdu speaking community is to be careful who you choose as your leader.

If you follow some lowlife scumbag like Altaf Hussain, he will do no better than drag you to his gutter level.

Why is that Pakistan's highest educated and most patriotic Urdu community has been reduced to a laughing stock because some of us choose to let a Neanderthal declare himself as THE leader of our Community.

What we need is a new organization that reflects our patriotic and humane values.

I don't blame this jerk Altaf Hussain but the people who give their support to this low life.

We don't need to reform MQM. We need to reform the mentality of those of you who support this murderous organization.

MQM kills anyone who opposes their gutter like mentality.

Does MQM reflect the values of you guys.

As a Urdu Speaking person, it is hard for me to fathom how my people can follow such morally defunct person ?

Then suggest to whom we follow ??

Then suggest to whom we follow ??

Bhai, instead of following someone, we Karachi people should create an organization that works to serve our community in the areas of Education, Health Care, Business, Employment and Social Welfare.

As we work for the betterment of our community, new leadership will emerge from Grass root level.

We are a resourceful and moral people and I am sure if we set our sights to these goals, we will succeed inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom