What's new

MQM a tale of 2 halves.

Thats mean u r tring to say that MQM stopped him to develop karachi!!
Lame joke!
No one will believe u!

Please read the thread rules at the begining both of you can you bring concrete points to the table or just keep accusing each other.

when it comes to KARACHI development alot of people forget who started the development FIRST...it was NAMITULLAH....and because he started it only because of him willingly or unwillingly when MQM came into power it had to deliever....and i guess who ever will come in power in karachi will do so as well....

i think PML(Q) is despised in lahore yet no one can say they did nothing for LAHORE....it is a good trend one party takes an Initiative and then willingly or unwillingly others have to follow!!!

Both points are valid and true ... It was Namitullah who initiated and completed a lot of development work in Karachi. MQM actually picked up and enhanced where JI Nazim left and this is the key to success of a nation.

Same for Punjab, PML(Q) has doen a lot of work and I hope SS will not miss this opp to improve the conditions in Punjab.

Fortunately I was in Hosuton but I lost two friends to violence. One was in MQM and other was in JI. Both were kidnapped after taraweeh namaz, severaly tortured and killed. May Allah bless their solus.

My cousin's jewlery shop was raided by the police because his youngrer brother was in MQM. They picked up my cousin, who had nothing to do with any illegal activity, looted the shop and kept my cousin in custody for a month. After applying all sorts of pressure, we recieved a call that your brother is in a hospital. It took my cousin four months to recover.

1992 we didnt had any relations with MQM, neither we were their supporters, but we had to send my elder bro to lahore, bcoz police were killing neutral people also, before operation MQM didnt had that support, but after operation tons of peoples joined MQM!

Back
Top Bottom