What's new

MQM a Party of Angles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother,

yes, all the money i paid as fitra will be wasted,
because first of all MQM is not a religious outfit.
secondly MQM is involved in killing, extortion, strikes, burning of buses and rickshaws, illegal calls for closures of busniesses.
so according to my wisdom zakat or fitra or hide of animal will be wasted, and the person who gave that, will equally responsible for all the non sense created by MQM in today's cultures.

okay its all wasted, not please don't waste my brain

adios

Mutahidda Extortion Movement

Mutahidda Extortion Movement
Brother,

app ki party ko fiker sirf mid terms elections ki ha, app log pe common man ka kisi problem pe kuch b nai bol rahay, puray karachi sa bhata collect kia ja raha ha fitray ka naam pe, app ki party ki tarf sa aik lafz be nai bola ja raha.

mei na apni life risk pe daal ka share kia ha, agar mujhe kuch howa tu plz plz mere awaz ko dabnay na daya!

Brother,

app ki party ko fiker sirf mid terms elections ki ha, app log pe common man ka kisi problem pe kuch b nai bol rahay, puray karachi sa bhata collect kia ja raha ha fitray ka naam pe, app ki party ki tarf sa aik lafz be nai bola ja raha.

mei na apni life risk pe daal ka share kia ha, agar mujhe kuch howa tu plz plz mere awaz ko dabnay na daya!

I'm with you on this, its really sad state of affair that innocent people of Karachi are left alone to deal with MQM mafia. No one is paying enough attention to Karachi's problems including PTI.

Having said that, what PTI can do about it, we aren't in govt in sindh or federal, we can only raise the voice right now, nothing else.

I'm with you on this, its really sad state of affair that innocent people of Karachi are left alone to deal with MQM mafia. No one is paying enough attention to Karachi's problems including PTI.

Having said that, what PTI can do about it, we aren't in govt in sindh or federal, we can only raise the voice right now, nothing else.
brother,

But u forgot PTI is in opposition, and opposition also quite on that issue.

Danish

There is no any forced Chanda or fitra system in MQM, jo kushi se dede. @ Danish did you paid it already? did they threat you?

how did they forced you pay ?

Brother,

15 boys, suddenly entered in your shop told u that they r from which political party, and told u that they ordered to give u the two books, but u r nice man, so they are giving you only one book, and told u they will came after 2 days, for collection of money.

so i dont think, you cant be able to understand , their intentions.

Danish

There is no any forced Chanda or fitra system in MQM, jo kushi se dede. @ Danish did you paid it already? did they threat you?

brother,

they forced my younger brother at his shop to collect 3 books, and at-last with the consent of sector in charge they give 2 books, and yes by force.

Brother,

15 boys, suddenly entered in your shop told u that they r from which political party, and told u that they ordered to give u the two books, but u r nice man, so they are giving you only one book, and told u they will came after 2 days, for collection of money.

so i dont think, you cant be able to understand , their intentions.

Danish

i can understand 15 people showing up at your shop and the way they conduct business , body language etc you found it scary and any one else would ... if you dont want to pay you can call their offices and explain how else they will know and this drama will never end ?

s
i can understand 15 people showing up at your shop and the way they conduct business , body language etc you found it scary and any one else would ... if you dont want to pay you can call their offices and explain how else they will know and this drama will never end ?

Brother,

i am family man, and i knew that how much a family suffers when elder of family suddenly killed in target killing.
so i will pay them the money, because i not have any otherway, and Al ham do Lillah that 2500 will not a problem for me, but i wanted to bring reality in front of people, who think that daily matters of life are too easy.

danish

s

Brother,

i am family man, and i knew that how much a family suffers when elder of family suddenly killed in target killing.
so i will pay them the money, because i not have any otherway, and Al ham do Lillah that 2500 will not a problem for me, but i wanted to bring reality in front of people, who think that daily matters of life are too easy.

danish

Be safe man ...

s

Brother,

danish

they will kill you for 2500? i mean like seriously? :lol:

ohh man drama has no end, it will keep going like for ever

Ins sha Allah!
yr some times i think, that i should not be born in Pakistan,
jaha dekho corruption, police walay wo loot rahay ha ,traffic police walay wo loot rahay , political parties wo loot rahi ha, her jaga jhoot, her jaga chori, .

Mujhe Hazrat Abu bker R/A ka qoll yad ata ha bar bar " Kash mei aik pather hota or kisi door phar ka uper para howa hota or Allah ki hamd mei masroof rehta"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom