What's new

MPT-76 Battle Rifle | News and Discussions

Amq for MKe and hallo to Kale....

They didnt succeed and now is Kale helping....

I hope this becomes our standard infantry rifle, not the MKEK one. But they should make a gripod and some kind of optic standard as well, but i'm not very optimistic about it. They find money for everything else, but not for equipping our soldiers properly.

By the way are you sure it's 5.56? I thinks it's 7.62.

7,62mm MPT

This looks like a designated marksman variant. It's ugly as hell, especially the stock.

Nope. Cabatli is right. 5.56 version has a 12" barrell which clearly reveals it's bullet version.

I don't think it's a 12 inch barrel, it's most probably 16 and the other one is something like 18-20.

Chief of General Staff inspecting MPT.

5k.jpg

Horrible stock, archaic carrying handle, no optics... Was that the best MKE could do? What a disappointment!

At least our special forces can customize it according to their needs, better than nothing.

Got this from Pak army page:
24wqyyq.jpg

Plus saw videos .. abt how Bora-12 won against AI,sig etc.

Pls link the Videos ,no you need a 7,62 x 51 mm NATO Rifle in modern Combat ,you cannot Fight with 5,56 x 45 mm NATO against Taliban in the Mountains example.

3.JPG

kr8tx.png

I hope they order something like this :

20130507133814.jpg

I hope they will not give us the MKEK Design ,i hope we will get the KALE Design.

u are kidding right ?
Best gun i ever seen is the MKEK one.

Sry but KALEs looks more then a Plastic Toy Gun as an assault rifle

u are kidding right ?
Best gun i ever seen is the MKEK one.

Sry but KALEs looks more then a Plastic Toy Gun as an assault rifle
The Kale one's look better in my opinion. It has better looking hand-guard. I hope they will change MPT's hand-guard to the one's that Kale uses, unless it's HK / Geissele license built hand-guards. But the stock on both of MPT and 7.62 Kale's look pretty bad. The 5.56 Kale's have awesome looking stock though.

Why does the MPT have a carrying handle? I hope they get rid of that.

Edit:
A picture of Geissele hand-guard:
10inchsand2.jpg

Edit 2:
The handguard is a little different in the Kale designs. So it probably isn't a Geissele license.

Actually carry handle is very useful for our soldiers who have to walk very long distances. But that handle must be a joke, they should have designed a handle-scope combination like G36's.

Back
Top Bottom