What's new

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations

Yogijaat

Reaction score
Country
India
A BJP lawmaker in Madhya Pradesh has said that she wants Muslims barred from "Garbha", a Gujarati dance festival, to be held in October.

According to a report on Wednesday, Usha Thakur, who is also the BJP's state vice president, is planning to write to Garbha organisers in her constituency, asking them to stop Muslim men from entering the venues.

She claims, the decision is based on a meeting of "intellectuals" during the festival season last year.

"We have got data that during the Garbha, on an average, four lakh girls convert to Islam every year. So we have started this awareness drive," the report quoted her as saying.

She said that organisers must check the identities of people at the gates before allowing them inside.

She said that it is the only way to stop the alleged "love jihad".

Meanwhile, the opposition Congress has condemned her remarks while the ruling BJP has distanced itself from her controversial move.

"The idea is absurd. You cannot force things on society like this," the report quoted Congress leader Satyadev Katere as saying.

Pro-Hindu groups seemed to have stepped up their campaign against "love jihad" - a term for what they consider an Islamist strategy to convert Hindu women, ahead of by-polls on Saturday in key states like Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat.

MP BJP legislator wants Muslims barred from Garbha celebrations : North, News - India Today

Better to put an anti - conversion law in place like MP, than opt for such foolish moves.

This isi why BJP sucks. MODI is great no doubt but the rest of the BJP is truly ridiculous. I understand the concern about conversion but that's where the family and parents should be educating the children. Its a failure on the parents as well. Teach them sex education, dating, rape and consent while you're at. Teach them the laws and what to do if they are raped and how to report it and preserve the DNA evidence. Also, do not shun the girls and women who are raped. I'm tired of reading about gang rape in India.

Stop blaming everybody else, when you all haven't taken minor steps to control the situation.

While modi may have good intentions , his minions in the party do not, question is who well can he control these idiots.

Yup that's why many non Hindus who support Modi are very weary of the BJP party. There are alot of criminal and ideological driven candidates. Even a sucky party like Congress continues to win elections due to these BJP idiots who cant shit their mouth. Maybe thats a good thing, we know exactly how they feel

BJP is in its 3rd term i.e. already ruled 10 years in Madhya Pradesh. And now going to to make 15 years in a row.

Yea you can see the wondeful development. Like I said BJP and Congress are both shit parties. The real gem in Indian Politics is MODI> Period

Yea you can see the wondeful development. Like I said BJP and Congress are both shit parties. The real gem in Indian Politics is MODI> Period

Google the GDP Growth rate of Madhya Pradesh for 2012-13, 2013-14 it has grown by 11%, when whole country was growing at 4.5%. It had topped.

With BJP you go to any state governed by them you will find policies their top agenda. Be it Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh or Goa.

Apart from that they have to cater 80% majority who vote for them. They cannot let it dwindle them through "LOVE JIHAD".

Last edited:
What is need of Muslims to pray in form of Garba in front of Goddess Durga ????? And that is only muslim male not muslim female. This tells the whole story. What they are coming for.

Why not muslim females are attending the GARBAS?????????

So what all guys come to meet chicks....stop acting like the religious police. I like Hindu Girls, so what I cant pursue any? Is that what you are trying to say?

Google the GDP Growth rate of Madhya Pradesh for 2012-13, 2013-14 it has grown by 11%, when whole country was growing at 4.5%. It had topped.

With BJP you go to any state governed by them you will find policies their top agenda. Be it Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh or Goa.

Apart from that they have to cater 80% majority who vote for them. They cannot let it dwindle them through "LOVE JIHAD".

Bro, It was a backward state. The growth is expected with basic reforms. If MP did not gain such growth, I would concerned with the corruption. The simplest of reforms in such backward states like this and Bihar has shown high economic growth.

In the media, you commonly hear how all the bureacrats know to be on time, show up, get their jobs done, and stay late to finish work. Why was it different before? Simple, because whoever was in power befoe allowed such a lackisdactical attitude to previal. Corruption you see starts from the top. Hence, I give credit to Modi and Modi only. Everyone else is following and toeing his line, as they should.

What is need of Muslims to pray in form of Garba in front of Goddess Durga ????? And that is only muslim male not muslim female. This tells the whole story. What they are coming for.

Why not muslim females are attending the GARBAS?????????

You should ask muslim females. I cant speak for them but as a young guy, i know Im always looking for some "tail."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom