What's new

Movie: Bajrangi Bhaijaan - Review

I think he kept towel to wipe sweat which he used to wiped tears in the end..who know..may be its drama or may be genuine but i have respect for this man

Do you think amir khan will go to cinema hall which doesn't even have AC? :/

Do you think amir khan will go to cinema hall which doesn't even have AC? :/
I dont find any other reason for him to keep this towel with him but he is coming straight from cinema hall after watching the movie. I know one thing that he is not fake personality and i respect him for his thought

[video]

I dont find any other reason for him to keep this towel with him but he is coming straight from cinema hall after watching the movie. I know one thing that he is not fake personality and i respect him for his thought

[video]

This is nothing new, Indian muslims are akhand bharoti. There is a reason for movies like this. These khans are always making movies which involves Pak muslims somehow.

This is nothing new, Indian muslims are akhand bharoti. There is a reason for movies like this. These khans are always making movies which involves Pak muslims somehow.
To believe in humanity is not supporting akanad bharat which is dead concept and unrealistic goal

Back
Top Bottom