What's new

Mountain Warfare Against China: US Plans to Sell 145 Guns to India

e82c357bde7269c.png

check AH-4

China army has anything that our western counterpart has. We aso have advantage because we stand higher than you when open fire, it means we have more range.

This baby is less than 3.5 tons, means our helicopter can carry it anywhere near India border. To my surprise, it can also fire NATO 155mm calibre rounds.

which means India can buy AH-4 from China at cheaper price.

i know India has great potetial in the future, until now you are only baby scout.

We Chinese can produce anything India can produce with better quality, and we can build anything India buys from West with better quantity.

To put it simple, you are overwhelmed.

At the same time, i think China will not easily attack India because we know the damn feeling of being invaded. If India respects China once, we reciprocate back you twice.

The reason why China build up muscle near India border is not to preparing invading India, but to prevent India plot on China's lands. We hope the best and prepare for the worst.

1962 is always a pain on the back.

No one expected India will backstabbed China when Inddians said' Indi Chini Bhi Bhi'
e82c357bde7269c.png

check AH-4

China army has anything that our western counterpart has. We aso have advantage because we stand higher than you when open fire, it means we have more range.

This baby is less than 3.5 tons, means our helicopter can carry it anywhere near India border. To my surprise, it can also fire NATO 155mm calibre rounds.

which means India can buy AH-4 from China at cheaper price.

i know India has great potetial in the future, until now you are only baby scout.

We Chinese can produce anything India can produce with better quality, and we can build anything India buys from West with better quantity.

To put it simple, you are overwhelmed.

At the same time, i think China will not easily attack India because we know the damn feeling of being invaded. If India respects China once, we reciprocate back you twice.

The reason why China build up muscle near India border is not to preparing invading India, but to prevent India plot on China's lands. We hope the best and prepare for the worst.

1962 is always a pain on the back.

No one expected India will backstabbed China when Inddians said' Indi Chini Bhi Bhi'

Dose your Attack chopper can Fly over Siachin height ? Nope.... Anyway , dose your educations stopped in 62? what happened after 62 when your Special Force Commando Run for their life in Chola ?

Dose your Attack chopper can Fly over Siachin height ? Nope.... Anyway , dose your educations stopped in 62? what happened after 62 when your Special Force Commando Run for their life in Chola ?
No need to fly over Siachin

1.China has no need to go to war with India which is crumbling under its own uneven weight.
2. Even if USA gave Indians 10,000 such How's, India will never ever gather the courage even to annoy China.
3. India will not chance a war with Pakistan, because that will surely/certainly cause an instant showering of nukes over Indian cities / KPIs.
4. So how will the saffron masters justify such huge acquisitions to the poorest people on earth who already know that such deals only fatten Swiss accounts? So what justification will be offered? Simple. Invade BD on some pretext or the other.

check AH-4
Fair enough, I wasn't aware of that.

India is a status quo seeking power, look back it its history- it has never intiated a conflict nor does it have designs to expand its borders. I think China and India are both sensible enough to avoid a full scale conflict, both place too much emphasis on development and taking care of their people.

That said, India won't play nicely if China is trying to use a state sponserer of terror who has started, fought and lost 4 wars with India to date, as its proxy.

This goes hand in hand with the Chinooks we can lift them and carry them where they are needed

This post is full of trash / lies.
a. Not in BD, but in Bharat bombs go off everyday. And Muslims are slaughtered round the year. Women are raped so that India has been named by international media The Rapeublic of India. People agitate and kill for quotas - latest for Jats. The only bombs that we see rarely in BD are those sent from India using their local Hindu stooges to show to the world that India is not alone in getting bombed.
b. By the time the lethargic Indians get their act together, get through the bureaucracy and have finished with performing puja, Pak and Chinese nukes would already falling on their heads.
c. LOL! LOL! India is "goddamned rich"! What a joke from one of the abject poor nations of the world.

@WAJsal @waz... sir take care of this Abuses please

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom