What's new

Moulana Abdul Aziz threating Islamabad police with Taliban and TTP

I am slowly starting to think Taliban takeover maybe poison for us. I hope I am wrong.

Taliban takeover in Afghanistan is good for the whole region. Ttp and Taliban aren’t even close to the same one was fighting western occupation and one is fighting their Muslim brothers from the same state. Ttp are khawarji

Taliban takeover in Afghanistan is good for the whole region. Ttp and Taliban aren’t even close to the same one was fighting western occupation and one is fighting their Muslim brothers from the same state. Ttp are khawarji

It is only natural to know that Taliban is gonna have sympathy to TTP. Hell, they even won't condemn them publicly. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes, but the fact attacks have risen up is concerning. And you got this Lal Masjid loony doing this antic.

It is only natural to know that Taliban is gonna have sympathy to TTP. Hell, they even won't condemn them publicly. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes, but the fact attacks have risen up is concerning. And you got this Lal Masjid loony doing this antic.
yep its concerning lets see

پاکستانیو اپنی منافقت کو بھگتنے کا وقت ہوا چاہتا ہے۔ دوسرے ملک میں طالب دہشتگردوں کو ہیرو سمجھتے ہو اور جب وہ پاکستان کی بات کرتے ہیں تو وہی ہیرو دہشتگرد لگنے لگتے ہیں اور اچھے اور برے طالبان کی کیٹیگریز بنا لیتے ہو۔ سچ تو یہ ہے کہ افغنی اور پاکستانی طالب دونوں دہشتگرد ہیں۔ انکا ایجنڈا اور نظریہ ایک ہے۔ افغانی طاالبان پاکستانی طالبان کو کیسے برا کہہ سکتے ہیں جبکہ دونوں کا نظریہ اور طریقہ واردات ایک ہے۔

It's all a matter of perspective, the ANA was Muslim too, that didnt stop the TTA from fighting them. TTP looks at us through the same lens as they TTA looked at the ANA/Afghan government and civilians not aligned to their views.

Why do you guys tolerate people like him? Why does the government and the clergy tolerate such people?

It's all a matter of perspective, the ANA was Muslim too, that didnt stop the TTA from fighting them. TTP looks at us through the same lens as they TTA looked at the ANA/Afghan government and civilians not aligned to their views.

My man! Most Pakistanis fail to see this reality. TTA and TTP are fighting to establish shariah. That's in their charter of demands.

TTP and Taliban, both are siblings..

Isis-k is a stepbrother of both..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom