What's new

Mosul Consulate Hostage Crisis (Update: All Hostages Have Been Freed)

AKP supported chaos in Syria, there would be no strong ISIS if AKP didn't support terrorists, plus AKP suppot Jubhat Alnusra AQ, F$A= Jubhat Alnusra... the whole world knows that every F$A battle was fought by AQ JN
there could have been a stronger Turkey if Syria didn't support pkk in the past against us, we can also say that. my personaI grudge against Assad left aside, I believe Turkey supported a moderate FSA back in the days for its own benefits, like kicking Russian base out of ME and having a friendly pro-Turkey anti-Iran sunni power at the helm, but later on Isil and what not joined the fray and everything went... Turkish govt should be careful, because things are not what they seem anymore, we should not fight a meaningless war isil or whatever. I wonder why you brand Isil as akp's soldiers, could you explain why?

there could have been a stronger Turkey if Syria didn't support pkk in the past against us, we can also say that. my personaI grudge against Assad left aside, I believe Turkey supported a moderate FSA back in the days for its own benefits, like kicking Russian base out of ME and having a friendly pro-Turkey anti-Iran sunni power at the helm, but later on Isil and what not joined the fray and everything went... Turkish govt should be careful, because things are not what they seem anymore, we should not fight a meaningless war isil or whatever. I wonder why you brand Isil as akp's soldiers, could you explain why?
all of Syria's and PKK relations ended, in addition PKK didn't destroy the whole country and kill over 150+K people because of their cause... plus Syria assisted and fought with Turkey against PKK after the 1990... and it was Hafez Alasad not Bashar Alasad....

now AKP is dumb enough to support terrorists in Syria, plus there are no moderate F$A, go to youtube and watch the recent videos of their "battles" it is all fought by Alqaeda Jubhat Alnusra... Turkey only supported chaos, and now terrorists are next door, in addition to the Kurds militias right on the border with Turkey...

all of Syria's and PKK relations ended, in addition PKK didn't destroy the whole country and kill over 150+K people because of their cause... plus Syria assisted and fought with Turkey against PKK after the 1990... and it was Hafez Alasad not Bashar Alasad....

now AKP is dumb enough to support terrorists in Syria, plus there are no moderate F$A, go to youtube and watch the recent videos of their "battles" it is all fought by Alqaeda Jubhat Alnusra... Turkey only supported chaos, and now terrorists are next door, in addition to the Kurds militias right on the border with Turkey...
and that's where TUrkish govt made the mistake. it sounded nice, supporting FSA against Assad, but now everything is a chaos. FSA has extremists to a certain degree among them too, which cant be denied. Turkish govt should have stayed out, but i kinda can understand that they were after interests.

and that's where TUrkish govt made the mistake. it sounded nice, supporting FSA against Assad, but now everything is a chaos. FSA has extremists to a certain degree among them too, which cant be denied. Turkish govt should have stayed out, but i kinda can understand that they were after interests.
AKP thought Alasad wouldn't last a year... that would be true if the majority of Syrians were against Alasad, however since he got the support of the people he is still in office, some people refuse to acknowledged the reality that Alasad wouldn't last a minute in his office without the support of the Syrian people...

that isil is not fsa for your alawi and shia heads it cannot fit you think that they are same.. we did not sopport isil
Your a pan Turkist if im not wrong? Why are you insulting Shias knowing the fact that there are millions of Shia Turks in Turkey, Iraq, Azerbaijan and Iran?

Me on my part dont care about someones religion or sect, especially if its about Turks.

Hi bros, any news about Turkish diplomats? These terrorist mofos moved in a completely coordinated manner, they attacked the Consulate to tie Turkey's hands so they could roam free. I bet KRG and ISIS had coordination, you see they (Peshmerga) are not moving past Kirkuk, KRG definitely made a deal with ISIS terrorists. A minister of KRG just advocated for disintegration of Iraq.

Hi bros, any news about Turkish diplomats? These terrorist mofos moved in a completely coordinated manner, they attacked the Consulate to tie Turkey's hands so they could roam free. I bet KRG and ISIS had coordination, you see they (Peshmerga) are not moving past Kirkuk, KRG definitely made a deal with ISIS terrorists. A minister of KRG just advocated for disintegration of Iraq.

Unfortunetly no... they have 49 Embassy workers, 31 Truck drivers and lately they kidnapped 15 Construction workers . On top of it they are attacking Turkmen villages. Erdogan is not doing anything besides watching.

Unfortunetly no... they have 49 Embassy workers, 31 Truck drivers and lately they kidnapped 15 Construction workers . On top of it they are attacking Turkmen villages. Erdogan is not doing anything besides watching.

Right now he can't do much. Otherwise they'll slaughter Turks. These fucking terrorists know what they're doing.

Kurds and ISIS accepted a 'truce', but one must be stupid to think he can trust the word of ISIS.

Today peshmerga prisoners were executed by ISIL in zumar

Kurds and ISIS accepted a 'truce', but one must be stupid to think he can trust the word of ISIS.

Barizani thinks he is very smart! He must be a fool to think after ISIS made so much progress it'll allow the Kurds to keep oil-rich regions. Peshmerga could have made itself useful now. Otherwise if Maliki falls, they're next.

Right now he can't do much. Otherwise they'll slaughter Turks. These fucking terrorists know what they're doing.

That's why we should conduct a night time raid and recover our citizens with acceptable loses. Then we should enter Iraq and protect Turkmen villages, kill ISIS rats wherever we encounter them....

For everyday we don't act there will more dead Turkmens....

There were news in the Turkish media saying KRG has seized the oil in Kerkük and tied it into their pipelines.

That's why we should conduct a night time raid and recover our citizens with acceptable loses. Then we should enter Iraq and prtotect Turkmen villages, kill ISIS rats wherever we encounter them....

Everyday we don't act there will more dead Turkmens....

Its too risky my friend, I bet by now they have separated the hostages. This just didn't happen over night. This "invasion" was at least several months in the making.

Good guys never have a chance in a brutal civil war my friend. Usually the most ruthless mofos come out of a civil war as victor.

isil has no plans to release those prisoners, otherwise they would have done so already, be it voluntarily or against ransom. they just hold those people so that Turkey cannot act against them. In the meantime isil can slaughter Turkmen as they wish. Turkish govt must make decision now, either save those 80 in whatever way and lose all the remaining dignity and everything Turkey stood for or willingly sacrifice those 80 people and do what is the right thing; save countless Turkmen lives and live up to Turkey's reputation. I pretty much doubt we will ever see those 80 people back again anyway...

Its too risky my friend, I bet by now they have separated the hostages. This just didn't happen over night. This "invasion" was at least several months in the making.

Yeap they seperated hostages. We are observing their location with F-16s and UAVs. Such operation will be hard but a must IMO.

But ofcourse i'm speaking with my current knowledge, and our government have more info than me maybe they are doing the correct thing i dunno....

willingly sacrifice those 80 people

Mate, no need to sacrifice them we should conduct a resque operation.

Yeap they seperated hostages. We are observing their location with F-16s and UAVs. Such operation will be hard but a must IMO.

But ofcourse i'm speaking with my current knowledge, and our government have more info than me maybe they are doing the correct thing i dunno....

They knew Turkey would have strongly reacted to all this. They wanted to keep Turkey out of fight so they could concentrate on Maliki.

Back
Top Bottom