What's new

Most vulgar speech Angrazon ko apni maa behan pesh karnay walay aj mulk k mhafiz bnay bethay hayn:AH

Whats up with fat lords speeches

He sounds drunk or on drugs or something, dosent sound normal

ISPR just issued a statement on Altaf Hussain's ranting:

Altaf Hussain's speech on TV tonight containing remarks about Army & its leadership was uncalled for and disgusting-1/4

Such reference to Army or its ldrship as reaction to arrest of criminals,who may have links with any political party,won't be tolerated-2/4

Irresponsible remarks&Using media to incite the people of Pak to rise against the State-the matter will be pursued legally-3/4

Pak Army & LEAs will continue to execute ops as assigned to them-4/4

AsimBajwaISPR (@AsimBajwaISPR) | Twitter

Yet this futtu is sitting in the country that colonized his nation.

So senior members of Pee Pee Pee, Nanga League and POTI can degrade, insult and discriminate Muhajirs but when the reality of your ancestors are told, there is a problem? What wrong did Altaf say? Read a history book if you wanna know the reality.
Muhajirs created Pakistan while the so-called patriots were in bed with the Unionist Party, Congress and the British Raj.

And then these boot lickers of Gooras and Hindus have the nerve to call us traitors.

Altaf Hussain Khud India Ka Hai.. India Jakar Unho Nay Kaha Kay Pakistan Banna Bohut Bari Galti Thi.. Haroon Rasheed

1st May 2015

Samaa tv ko bhi hum lapait main lay lain gay- Altaf Hussain threatens Samaa tv On Air

Height of vulgar language
Angrazon ko apni maa behan pesh karnay walay ajj mulk k muhafiz banay bethay hayn:Altaf Hussain

"Media Ki Azadi Hamari Waja Se Ha Warna In Ki Maa Behnen Galiyon Main Khari Hoti Agar Yeh Azadi Sahafat Mangtey"- Altaf Hussain

Aik Dafa RAW Khul Ke Hamara Sath De Aur Humain Aslaha De Phir Inhen Bata Dain Ge"- Altaf Hussain Calling RAW To Help Him

Altaf Hussain Asking Youth To Get Arms And Physical Training

Fareeha Idrees shows unseen pictures of terrorist Jawaid Langra with Altaf Hussain & Saulat Mirza

Tahir Lamba is MQM's Worker:Farooq Sattar

Last edited:
Is this party that leaderless that not one of them could stand up and stop him from saying this nonsense? Maybe he is right. MQM will cease to exist without him.

"Mughy kehtay hain key Mughy Bartaniya se Nikal diya jai ga"
He's saying this while his Passport has been confiscated by British barring him for leaving UK. :P

@KarachiNationalist

If you regurgitate any of this third grade, cheap bullshit on the forum, you will be banned. Exercise some civility or learn some.

Muhajirs created Pakistan while the so-called patriots were in bed with the Unionist Party, Congress and the British Raj.

And then these boot lickers of Gooras and Hindus have the nerve to call us traitors.
Please get your facts right. In 1946 provincial assembly elections, out of a total of 175 seats of Punjab, the Muslims League won 73 seats, whereas 20 went to Unionist, 51 (mostly Hindu) won by Congress and Akalis (all Sikhs) got 22. Which basically means that among the Muslims of Punjab, Muslim League was more popular and Punjab did vote for Muslim League.

MQM tried to intimidate school administration by giving them threats by TTPs names and letter heads

MQM leaders orders attacks with TTP names cracker and grenade attacks pretending to be TTP and tried to divert operation

MQM terrorist Amir Sar Phata discloses infront of JIT

nawaz shref zardere ko our zardere altaf ko becha reha ha

What a irony, A person who got a british passport accusing others for presenting their MAA, BHEN and BETI as means to get into higher echelons of government. And to MQM followers, remind me who wrote the letter to British government and presented their own MAA BHEN AND BETI to ANGRAIZ ?

altaf-tony-1s.jpg

much worse language was used by others against him .... now what i am saying that , its his freedom of speech just like you , me , and anyone ... if you people like to use abusive language for others , so learn to take what others say , and what he said was not a lie , this is what Wadera and Jageerdaar have done in past ..
let the MQM innocent or not on one side , first be in on one issue , which is his language ..
a man has its limits, if you abuse someone from morning till night , than he will explode like this ..

Before I bang my head against wall after reading this post. Let me ask you in much simple words. Do show me the clips of Influential persons abusing MAA BHEN BETI of Altaf hussain or of any other member of MQM

Back
Top Bottom