What's new

Samaa tv ko bhi hum lapait main lay lain gay- Altaf Hussain threatens Samaa tv On Air

Altaf Hussain Khud India Ka Hai.. India Jakar Unho Nay Kaha Kay Pakistan Banna Bohut Bari Galti Thi.. Haroon Rasheed

1st May 2015

Samaa tv ko bhi hum lapait main lay lain gay- Altaf Hussain threatens Samaa tv On Air

Height of vulgar language
Angrazon ko apni maa behan pesh karnay walay ajj mulk k muhafiz banay bethay hayn:Altaf Hussain

"Media Ki Azadi Hamari Waja Se Ha Warna In Ki Maa Behnen Galiyon Main Khari Hoti Agar Yeh Azadi Sahafat Mangtey"- Altaf Hussain

Aik Dafa RAW Khul Ke Hamara Sath De Aur Humain Aslaha De Phir Inhen Bata Dain Ge"- Altaf Hussain Calling RAW To Help Him

Altaf Hussain Asking Youth To Get Arms And Physical Training

Fareeha Idrees shows unseen pictures of terrorist Jawaid Langra with Altaf Hussain & Saulat Mirza

Last edited:
And he calls himself a leader, and people follow him. But why to complaint? is this any untrue for other leaders and their followers? Bhutto and Mujeeb literally broke the country into two but are still worshiped. Bacha Khan refused to get buried in the country where he lived all his life and did politics but he was not shunned. His legacy Wali Khan politicized Kala Bagh Dam and threw Pakistan into darkness and rendered her land baron but he is still hailed. Benazir severely damaged Pakistan by allowing Taliban to take up roots, by handing over Sikh insurgents lists to Bharat but she is still considered as 'Shaheed'. Not too long ago, Nawaz did worst kind of economic terrorism by confiscating foreign currency accounts and looted people's money in the name of 'Qarz Utaro Mul Sanwaro' scheme, but was elected once again.
Excellent post,
However, keeping everything aside I would like to record my protest against his rants to ISPR.
How dare he,how dare he to talk nonsense against our armed forces.It is time to tell him clearly that if he wants vote from Urdu speaking community then he must give respect to our armed forces which are doing massive operation clean up (code name) operation Khyber II.
Besides all this criticism and blame game,our ministry requires tight chamat on their faces as well as they have always attempted to indulge armed sectors in political chess game.They can use police, but indulging army into this will affect upon their reputation as well as credibility.
Our armed section requires to draw clear policy regarding with ministry and politics as well.They
must keep themselves away from altaf-nawaz shit of as much as they can as last time jinnahpur's conspiracy have badly affected their clear impression as well.
Last but not least,again Mr.Altaf Hussain must think of dire consequences for messing up with army.Along with him,entire Urdu speaking community needs to assume of dire consequences. This may include:
-Reduction in quota system at army recruitment
-Legal notification.
-Operation bloodbath, lol
-Manipulation by media and ministry.

Regards

Last edited:
I am just confused by the statements of AH. I really think he is a psyhciatric patient. It is better to ignore him than to listen his speech and reply.:cuckoo:
images

Even he is not sure what he is saying!

Why didn't they cut him off? Samaa tv kept him on the air for ratings. Media bosses should be prosecuted for allowing retard speeches and putting the lives of their employees in danger.

Oh and I was watching him live when he was on Samaa, it was bloody hilarious. :lol:

Someone tell him that there that there are Muhajirs in UK (his country of nationality as per his passport) and lots of them, he should fight and raise his voice for them first.

After he is done there (of course after he is allowed to form a political party there and run it and give speeches in the same way like he does in Karachi) he should come to Pakistan and fight for the Urdu speaking people. All 180+ million will receive him at the airport as all Pakistanis are Urdu speaking and Urdu is the national Language of Pakistan. Urdu was made a national language for a reason after all.

inki kon si qurbania ye urdu speaking to VIP planes me baith ka PAkistan aaya 79 me qurbania to punjabio na di hain jo subkuch chor ka apna maa baap marwa ka aai PAkistan ki khatir is gainda ka waqt aa gya hai theek kaha is na jo dhamaka hona hai ho jai ye maara jai ga
u r no better than BHAI

hamara bhary tu btatay haa jab pakistan bna india na bhoat zulum kya wo tu lanat bhajtay nahi thaktay india pa our altaf uin ke trafey karta ha our pakistan bra bakwas karta ha lagta ha is ko kse khas maksid ka leya pakistan bhaja gya tha india na

hamara bhary tu btatay haa jab pakistan bna india na bhoat zulum kya wo tu lanat bhajtay nahi thaktay india pa our altaf uin ke trafey karta ha our pakistan bra bakwas karta ha lagta ha is ko kse khas maksid ka leya pakistan bhaja gya tha india na

And he calls himself a leader, and people follow him. But why to complaint? is this any untrue for other leaders and their followers? Bhutto and Mujeeb literally broke the country into two but are still worshiped. Bacha Khan refused to get buried in the country where he lived all his life and did politics but he was not shunned. His legacy Wali Khan politicized Kala Bagh Dam and threw Pakistan into darkness and rendered her land baron but he is still hailed. Benazir severely damaged Pakistan by allowing Taliban to take up roots, by handing over Sikh insurgents lists to Bharat but she is still considered as 'Shaheed'. Not too long ago, Nawaz did worst kind of economic terrorism by confiscating foreign currency accounts and looted people's money in the name of 'Qarz Utaro Mul Sanwaro' scheme, but was elected once again.

To be fair those folks also get their fair share of criticism and rightly so.

inki kon si qurbania ye urdu speaking to VIP planes me baith ka PAkistan aaya 79 me qurbania to punjabio na di hain jo subkuch chor ka apna maa baap marwa ka aai PAkistan ki khatir is gainda ka waqt aa gya hai theek kaha is na jo dhamaka hona hai ho jai ye maara jai ga
Where exactly is this version of history found, o son of soil? In your drawing rooms? Or some folklore?

Excellent post,
However, keeping everything aside I would like to record my protest against his rants to ISPR.
How dare he,how dare he to talk nonsense against our armed forces.It is time to tell him clearly that if he wants vote from Urdu speaking community then he must give respect to our armed forces which are doing massive operation clean up (code name) operation Khyber II.
Besides all this criticism and blame game,our ministry requires tight chamat on their faces as well as they have always attempted to indulge armed sectors in political chess game.They can use police, but indulging army into this will affect upon their reputation as well as credibility.
Our armed section requires to draw clear policy regarding with ministry and politics as well.They
must keep themselves away from altaf-nawaz shit of as much as they can as last time jinnahpur's conspiracy have badly affected their clear impression as well.
Last but not least,again Mr.Altaf Hussain must think of dire consequences for messing up with army.Along with him,entire Urdu speaking community needs to assume of dire consequences. This may include:
-Reduction in quota system at army recruitment
-Legal notification.
-Operation bloodbath, lol
-Manipulation by media and ministry.

Regards

Wow , Sir after a long time i read a sensible post from a Person who is Think Tank on PDF ... you deserve to be one :)
your whole post is awesome but this Part is just great .. " It is time to tell him clearly that if he wants vote from Urdu speaking community then he must give respect to our armed forces which are doing massive operation clean up (code name) operation Khyber II. "

How come I have unable to find a thread on the statement of some Sindhi nationalists party's leader saying how the talks of division of the province might lead to the reddening of the River Indus? Causing AH to go berserk and stop being rational by asking the people to get weapons training. There must have been some reporting on the precursor to this drunk address.

Back
Top Bottom