What's new

Most in China don’t even think of 1962: Noted Chinese historian

Most in China didn't even know Opium was pumped in from India by the British.

Most in China didn't even know the British annexed Southern Tibet and placed it under Indian Map.

Most of chiness can't even find pakistan on map..!

Most of chiness don't even know that pakistan was once part of India..!

Ontopic :-

SO??Firstly this ithread is about wars not other things..!

secondly, Are you chiness??

Last edited:
That's because China has already made its amends about the war.

China and India are close friends today.

Most of chiness can't even find pakistan on map..!

Most of chiness don't even know that pakistan was once part of India..!
Ontopic :-
SO??Firstly this ithread is about wars not other things..!
secondly, Are you chiness??

How much does Indian knows about China? 1 of my indian friend think's Korea had been a part of china for 2000 years(untill 1930, according to him ^^). These type of other country history is base on more on people's own interest,not their education level.
American own media own study show in public school(mid-high),their's about 40% of young kid can't find USA on the map(after removing the name,ofc).

BTW:Consider chinese education level, not that many are interesting in history. Also in general, people do not care much about international politics(but those that are critic on China,which are show everywhere). The local and national news are quite one side. Which is why I mostly find chinese news media funny,when there is the allegation about western news been bias(which ofc it's true on some network), but on the same time our own network is also very very bias too :D

That's because China has already made its amends about the war.

China and India are close friends today.

Well,by saying "amends about the war" it sound like it's Chinese fault that there was a war! Chinese did over react but I hardly call it's chinese fault that there was a war. India's government bear the same responsibility as the chinese government.

Excellent artical. Thank you.
Very intersting to see that war(or border conflict as some would call it) has more effect on India then chinese,ofc it's not surprising consider the war was fought at a place far far away from most chinese back then.
It maybe the same reason as why chinese feel more friend to Germany then to Japan.

A very nice analysis of both people.

Stop lying.
so say, Comrade Wang Gungwu, it's about time to make a new version as a fresh reminder, eh?

Nice one. Please read some book(you can even start from our own source if you will),stop been a disgrace of chinese people,thank you very much!

Close friends mate? Have a look at the recent posts by either parties.

Keep you friend close,but keep you enemy closer? ^^
Friends to be sure. China support India more,then it does to Japan. As the conflict(area of conflict) with Japan is more likely then with India(consider the Geography). Even there is going to be another war,it would more likely to be a border conflict,then a real war. As both need each other.

Actualy It's quite the same in case of India and Pakistan. India's hardline politic about Pakistan is causing more problem then it helps.
I could never understand why isn't Kasmir under some form of joing control. As both are democracy country,and both want peace,and also as I undestand it no one is trying to take over the otherone. Kasmir land is under India control,but people is more muslim,so share the responsibility. How hard can it be?!

spin666 said:
Actualy It's quite the same in case of India and Pakistan. India's hardline politic about Pakistan is causing more problem then it helps.

For the sake of keeping it neutral, lets say both of us are using hardline politics ;)

I could never understand why isn't Kasmir under some form of joing control.

The idea was mooted, but couldn't take shape

As both are democracy country

Nope :D

,and both want peace,

Nope (I'm not pointing towards a particular country)

and also as I undestand it no one is trying to take over the otherone.

Please check the aggressors in the 1948, 1965 and 1998 conflicts (third party sources are good)

Kasmir land is under India control,but people is more muslim,so share the responsibility. How hard can it be?!

There is no responsibility to share because of religion, India is a secular country

Exactly,,its not too long ago,i didnt even know india had fought war with china i only know till that we fought wars with pakistan and even wars with pak i just got to know exact years from forums and wiki and youtube..
i know about 1962,1965,1971,1999 from at least ten years.

For the sake of keeping it neutral, lets say both of us are using hardline politics ;)

The idea was mooted, but couldn't take shape

Nope :D

Nope (I'm not pointing towards a particular country)

Please check the aggressors in the 1948, 1965 and 1998 conflicts (third party sources are good)

There is no responsibility to share because of religion, India is a secular country

Okey. Both have hardlineer in control. But I still think both are democracy. As you must been pointing the Pakistan is not,but atleast the news/info I see nowday Pakistan is quite fact been a democracy. Didn't they kick a president out of office back in 08?

I know about those war with India and Pakistan,and why did they start. I see you leave out the 70's :D The point was that none of you are trying to take over eachother. All were border conflict. Pakistan prime motive been take control of Kashmir. Been a 3rd party I suppost I undestand how important that area is for both.

I can't agree with your last point. It wan't my point to bring region to this topic.
Isn't fact been democracy mean that you have leave it the people to decide? As I undestand the issue,is that the majority people in kasmir had severe time(in survey)show that they want to be more part of Pakistan then India? OFC,not saying these survey are 100% right. Need to study some more on the issue :cheers:

Last edited:
Close friends mate? Have a look at the recent posts by either parties.

And how much exactly does internet citizens know about cross-nation politics?

Read the recent China-India NEWS, for God's sake.

Back
Top Bottom