What's new

Mossad bought 10 million coronavirus masks to Israel

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/mossad-bought-10-million-coronavirus-masks-last-week-622890

Just that? Also read that they have been buying test kits from everywhere and their best suppliers were greedy dealers & hoarders living only for Money. For a moment, that is in-fact a working strategy for their own interests while on other hand; I personally suggest that hoarders & such smugglers shall be awarded death penalty.

Just that? Also read that they have been buying test kits from everywhere and their best suppliers were greedy dealers & hoarders living only for Money. For a moment, that is in-fact a working strategy for their own interests while on other hand; I personally suggest that hoarders & such smugglers shall be awarded death penalty.

indeed sir

everyone says israelis are good with money , while they always have to waste their money just to survive .

indeed sir

everyone says israelis are good with money , while they always have to waste their money just to survive .

Not just the money. They are good with tactics & their emotions does not drive their strategic planning. Those occupying forces have exploited the weak points within the ranks of opponents and for that; opposition has to blame themselves. Israelis couldn't succeed without loopholes within the defending sides. The greed & individual survival has made many to sell their souls. In this particular tactic; I can't blame Israel for what allegedly they did.

The word emotion is the key here.

Teva Donates 6 Million Tablets of Malaria Drug to Fight Coronavirus in U.S.
Teva is donating 6 million tablets of a malaria drug to fight coronavirus in the U.S. The Israeli drugmaker plans to give those shipments to U.S. hospitals by March 31 and another 4 million within a month.
Dan Weil
Mar 20, 2020 10:44 AM EDT

Shares of Israel’s Teva Pharmaceutical TEVA rose after the world’s biggest generic-drug company said it was donating more than 6 million doses of its malaria drug to treat coronavirus.

The tablets will go through wholesalers to U.S. hospitals by March 31, the Israeli company said. It plans to ship more than 10 million within a month.

The drug is called hydroxychloroquine sulfate. President Donald Trump touted it Thursday as a potential treatment for coronavirus and urged an increase in its use.

Teva is “meet[ing] the urgent demand for the medicine as an investigational target to treat Covid-19,” the company said in a statement.

https://www.thestreet.com/investing...virus-in-us?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO&yptr=yahoo

I thought all the death camps were a big myth...
more than 3 million Iranian died during WWI and WWII so allied forces win, possibly same or more Chinese and Koreans. so the question is why holocaust and massacre of Jewish people by Europeans is ME people fault and Palestinians should suffer?? why they are more important than Iranian people who died by allied forces??
history is written by winners law says that??

more than 3 million Iranian died during WWI and WWII so allied forces win, possibly same or more Chinese and Koreans. so the question is why holocaust and massacre of Jewish people by Europeans is ME people fault and Palestinians should suffer?? why they are more important than Iranian people who died by allied forces??
history is written by winners law says that??
Palestinians live much better than their neighbors.

Teva Donates 6 Million Tablets of Malaria Drug to Fight Coronavirus in U.S.
Teva is donating 6 million tablets of a malaria drug to fight coronavirus in the U.S. The Israeli drugmaker plans to give those shipments to U.S. hospitals by March 31 and another 4 million within a month.
Dan Weil
Mar 20, 2020 10:44 AM EDT

Shares of Israel’s Teva Pharmaceutical TEVA rose after the world’s biggest generic-drug company said it was donating more than 6 million doses of its malaria drug to treat coronavirus.

The tablets will go through wholesalers to U.S. hospitals by March 31, the Israeli company said. It plans to ship more than 10 million within a month.

The drug is called hydroxychloroquine sulfate. President Donald Trump touted it Thursday as a potential treatment for coronavirus and urged an increase in its use.

Teva is “meet[ing] the urgent demand for the medicine as an investigational target to treat Covid-19,” the company said in a statement.

https://www.thestreet.com/investing...virus-in-us?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO&yptr=yahoo
the drug is not a treatment , what trump said is missunderstanding on what the drug do . the drug is am immuno modulator and reduce inflamaion in long and ive patient time to fight the virus.
by the way hope USA is not planning to sell drug in drugstors bywhat i saw if they do that people are going to buy it and use it for preventing infection with SARS-Cov-2 well the drug has no such ability. its better to provide it to confirmed patients in hospitals directly . by taking that measure they can be sure that the people who need it actually recieve it.

I thought all the death camps were a big myth...
Ahmadinejad questions the extent of it not if it happened . he said the furnance in Oswiecim Poland were built after the end of the war not before the defeat of third Reich , He said why the number of the Victims increased from originsal half million to 6 million . he said why other victims didn't recieved the same treatment as jews .
by the way while everyone say german did this ,german did that . why european shy on admitting vatican sanctioned it ? why they forget to tell that in east europe people were more zealot than SS officer on finding the victims .and sending them to concentration camp , and don't think in western europe it was better.

Volkswagen was used during the Holocaust to pump gas into gas chambers. iranian car makers can make ventilators for pakistan like trump ordered GM.
من شدیدا توصیه میکنم سایپا مطمين در این زمینه وارد نشه و همونطور مثل قبل تنها از طریق تولید پراید در امر کنترل جمعیت مشارکت بکنه

Back
Top Bottom