What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Becareful when using your words, post reported.

Scum is the word that is there in the mind of westerners all these years.

It seems off late the western Govts. are not tolerating this kind of nonsense in their lands and so they are in the job of purifying their lands.

Confused (or deliberately confusing) identity.

Too clever by half.

These are the things that describe some people. ;)

Yea, well, West is as Christian as the terrorists who call themselves Muslims....

Shows the mentality and modernity of west, compare it with Saudis and their B.S related to holy cities.
@Hellraiser007 as I said:
Yea, well, West is as Christian as the terrorists who call themselves Muslims....

Like Terrorist drag Islam's name in and about, UK parades with the Christianity badge

every action has equall and opposite reaction and an object will continue to be in motion as long as there is force behind it,this principle applies to all of us humans (muslims,hindus,christians) muslims will get payed for what they have done to other religions and its peoples same way vice versa

Shows the mentality and modernity of west, compare it with Saudis and their B.S related to holy cities.
you wana elaborate this please, i need to get my head around what you just called b.s here?

every action has equall and opposite reaction and an object will continue to be in motion as long as there is force behind it,this principle applies to all of us humans (muslims,hindus,christians) muslims will get payed for what they have done to other religions and its peoples same way vice versa
@bangbros What HAVE THEY done?! :pop:

@Hellraiser007 as I said:

They believe in Jesus and Bible, they go for church every sunday, they celebrate christmas what more you want??

There is no such thing as purest in Christianity as far as I know.

Pure is a delusion.

They believe in Jesus and Bible, they go for church every sunday, they celebrate christmas what more you want??

There is no such thing as purest in Christianity as far as I know.

Pure is a delusion.
@Hellraiser007 I believe in Jesus, I have been to the church...Yet I am not Christain....

Chirstmas is not even much of a part of Christianity as it is pagan...Yes, there is no pure in Christianity...it is either you are or you are not...If you are..then you are 1 of the many Anglican, Jehowa witness, Roman Catholic, Orthodox and whatnot...

BTW, many question Jesus and the bible...Not sure which century you dropped from :unsure:

since ur a pakistani living in some eu nation,just look at whats happening to christians in ur own nation

you wana elaborate this please, i need to get my head around what you just called b.s here?

Destroying holy cities of others and considering theirs as divine.

What more explanation and elaboration you want??

@Hellraiser007 I believe in Jesus, I have been to the church...Yet I am not Christain....

Chirstmas is not even much of a part of Christianity as it is pagan...Yes, there is no pure in Christianity...it is either you are or you are not...If you are..then you are 1 of the many Anglican, Jehowa witness, Roman Catholic, Orthodox and whatnot...

BTW, many question Jesus and the bible...Not sure which century you dropped from :unsure:

i believe in jesus not in allah but i have been to mosque but yet i aint a muslims,so are u saying islam is pure

since ur a pakistani living in some eu nation,just look at whats happening to christians in ur own nation
@bangbros Pakistan is a big country...UK is still a small country yet it is also doing no less crimes....I know this much there are NO CHRISTIANS prosecuted in my area...I cant speak for a huge country like NO Americans or Indian can speak for their large nations as a whole!

There are many question on Islam also, only thing west did is they kept their religion aside and progressed. That do not mean they are ignoring Christianity.

They are in a mission to convert Chinese and they are almost successful there. Vatican is still a powerful centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom