What's new

Moscow airport bomb: suicide bombers were part of squad trained in Pakistan

if hezbollah is a terrorist party then why did all Christian parties ally themselves with Hezbollah last week so that Hezbollah can form a govt? Hezbollah is now ruling Lebanon while Hariri was ousted. Looks like you need to brush up on your current events.

If Hezbollah is a terrorist party then why do most Christians support them? If they are a terrorist party than why don't they blow themselves up like you guys? Why do they encourage education? Why do they build houses, hospitals and schools?

The only reason they are called that name is b/c they are against Israel. You are so out of options that you have to stick to such names in order to have something to say to me lmao

buddy, you have NOTHING ON IRAN AND IRANIANS
go back and look at those figures and burn. We've been under 4 rounds of sanction for 3+ decades now but we are head and shoulders above you. In many cases we're even better then countries like Turkey (HDI for example).

Go back and suck up to Uncle sammy. Funny how you guys are getting bombed by these guys but b/c you're so desperate to have smtg to say to me that you call us things that they call us lol

at least make up your own

Hezbollah has KILLED thausands of innocent Isreali citizens. It doesn't matter if they blow themsleves up/launch missles/shoot bullets. They are still killing innocent/helpless women and children.

Look, i don't have an inferiorty complex towards iranians. Thats the reason i'm not having to say "You have nothing on Pakistan and Pakistanis".

What the hell do you mean we have nothing on iran? With 1 nuke we can wipe you off the face of this Earth... you can whine as much as you want, but this is a fact.. your economy can't help you in front of us.

Those airstrikes are being allowed in Pakistan, because of the premission of Pakistani government. Pakistani goverment SUPPORTS those airstrikes.

Those airstrikes have killed alot of terrrorists/talibans... innocent people have died too unfortunatly, but this is a war, and innocent people are going to die no matter what the situation is.

Pakistan seen less bombings in 2010 as comapred to 2009 because of these airstrikes and military operations.

Abii should thank god for oil or else ur country would have been worst then n.korea.

During the rule of reza shah why werent u against israel n usa????

Last edited:
sitting on oil?

After the Iraq war almost all refineries were destroyed. We built them back up from scratch. We are doing our own exploration, refining, building etc... If you guys had this oil you would either need half the Western World to bring it up for you like the arabs or you would be like Nigeria.

Plus, we fought and gave blood for those lands that have oil under them. The same lands we get our oil from were the scenes of hundreds of wars fought and lost by Iranian men and women over the past 2500 years. We have oil but we fought and gave blood for these lands.

Anyways, look at those figures and burn.

Abii should thank god for oil or else ur country would have been worst then n.korea.

During the rule of reza shah why werent u against israel n usa????

I have nothing against the West and Israel like you Pakistanis who always blow yourselves up in Western countries. We Iranians are simply asking the West to off because we want to take over the neighborhood.

Hezbollah has KILLED thausands of innocent Isreali citizens. It doesn't matter if they blow themsleves up/launch missles/shoot bullets. They are still killing innocent/helpless women and children.

Look, i don't have an inferiorty complex towards iranians. Thats the reason i'm not having to say "You have nothing on Pakistan and Pakistanis".

What the hell do you mean we have nothing on iran? With 1 nuke we can wipe you off the face of this Earth... you can whine as much as you want, but this is a fact.. your economy can't help you in front of us.

Those airstrikes are being allowed in Pakistan, because of the premission of Pakistani government. Pakistani goverment SUPPORTS those airstrikes.

Those airstrikes have killed alot of terrrorists/talibans... innocent people have died too unfortunatly, but this is a war, and innocent people are going to die no matter what the situation is.

Pakistan seen less bombings in 2010 as comapred to 2009 because of these airstrikes and military operations.

look up, that's an American plane bombing your .
btw, your military is the sole working instituition in your ENTIRE COUNTRY. Whenever you say smtg to a PaKistani he will come back with the one and only thing he has, his nuke lmao.

^^

ROFL, how can you compare Pakistanis to arabs? arabs are your blood brothers... you keep this comparison amongst yourselves.

Yes, we are burning. Now are you happy and secure about yourself?

abii who invited you here??, get lost from here... and show your stupid irani posts elsewhere.. or let mods handle you once more.. nobody cares about your stupid iran in the first place like we care what farsi bullshyt u say

look up, that's an American plane bombing your .
btw, your military is the sole working instituition in your ENTIRE COUNTRY. Whenever you say smtg to a PaKistani he will come back with the one and only thing he has, his nuke lmao.

There is no plane near me. So what should i look out for?

lol, i think we just recently heard about the iranian plane crash, hahaha.

Nobody can answer to our Nukes.. they all only show their jealousy.. that's it :pakistan:

You obviously dont like Pakistanis, but even though you've been banned multiple times you're still desperate to come back to a PAKISTANI forum over and over again to troll

I have nothing against the West and Israel like you Pakistanis who always blow yourselves up in Western countries. We Iranians are simply asking the West to off because we want to take over the neighborhood.

Watch ur mouth.......... the only thing u can do is talk. nonsense......askin west to back off? huh.... like they care! wipping israel n other retarded comments by ahmed e nijad tell alot abt ur mentality....

YouTube - Maz Jobrani ( Iran calls America)

Last edited:
Pakistan can't do nothing in this case. The issue of terrorism is complicated and something Pakistan already dealing with.

Financial support to curb terrorism in Pakistan to Pakistan is the only way. :tup:

Sorry but financial support is not the answer, more money can also mean bigger problems. The only thing that can change things is a change in mindset of the general Pakistani population. You cannot support extremism in Kashmir and then "Fight" the " WOT" on the other side. Change must be uniform and widespread. Financial bandages will do more harm than good to the world. There are many reports on the evergreen bonds between official Pakistan establishments and terrorist outfits even now therefore more money is not the answer.

You obviously dont like Pakistanis, but even though you've been banned multiple times you're still desperate to come back to a PAKISTANI forum over and over again to troll

He has an inferiorty complex towards Pakistanis. I think he must have had some bad experiances with Pakistanis.. poor guy.. looks like he's still not over it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom