What's new

Mortar shelling in NW by afghan forces.

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
4 FC personnel reported to have been martyred after heavy shelling of mortar in the NW region. Geo news reporting.

All i can say now is that the next time we shoot some rockets into barren land of afghanistan, karzai should just f*** up his complaints up his *** , now what ????, this is really outrageous!.

As long as I've been on these forums, this still confuses me. Are these Anti-pakistan Afghani talib? Anti-Pakistan Pakistani talib aross the border? Anti-ISAF but dislike Pakistan too? Anti-ISAF Pakistani talibs who dislike Pakistan? Or any other combo...gets confusing.

As long as I've been on these forums, this still confuses me. Are these Anti-pakistan Afghani talib? Anti-Pakistan Pakistani talib aross the border? Anti-ISAF but dislike Pakistan too? Anti-ISAF Pakistani talibs who dislike Pakistan? Or any other combo...gets confusing.

your post is getting me dizzy,it was afghan forces, not taliban as per media.

your post is getting me dizzy,it was afghan forces, not taliban as per media.

He Knows that very well But trying to act strainge.and close his eyes that he doesnt know anything Poor Juicy .

when will they use these GHORI and BABUR GHAZNAVI ? Damn Just send two or three of them And FCuk these Basterds AGwanies.

He Knows that very well But trying to act strainge.and close his eyes that he doesnt know anything Poor Juicy .

when will they use these GHORI and BABUR GHAZNAVI ? Damn Just send two or three of them And FCuk these Basterds AGwanies.

bullying the weak nations:lol:

Mortars from Afghanistan kill four in Pakistan: officials
Updated 30 minutes ago

MIRANSHAH: Mortar shells fired from across the border in Afghanistan hit a Pakistan military border post killing four soldiers, Pakistan security officials said Tuesday.

Two other soldiers were wounded in the attack in South Waziristan tribal district, they said, in the latest in a series of deadly cross-border incidents that have raised tensions between the neighbouring countries.

"Four soldiers were killed and two others were wounded in this cross-border attack," a senior security official in Peshawar told AFP. "More than 20 mortar shells were fired from across the border. Three shells slammed into a paramilitary Frontier Corps checkpost in Angoor Adda area," he added.

Another security official in Wana, the main town of South Waziristan tribal district, confirmed the incident and casualties. Both the officials blamed the Afghan National Army (ANA) for the attack.
7-19-2011_18987_l.jpg

I'm sure ANA/NATO has as much justification as Pakistan which also shelled border villages in Afghanistan.

Surely if shells can fly this way, it can also come from that way.

they are not anti NATO. they are TTP terrorists facilitated by NATO and ANA to kill people in Pakistan

they are not anti NATO. they are TTP terrorists facilitated by NATO and ANA to kill people in Pakistan

How do you keep them all seperate in mind and policy? Give them a bomb and see where they plant it?

How do you keep them all seperate in mind and policy? Give them a bomb and see where they plant it?

Good jehadi - Bad jehadi.

If he kills Pakistanis he is bad jehadi (usually a RAW/CIA/MOSSAD groupie) , if he kills any one else he becomes good jehadi or strategic asset.

You don't know ?

Same old Good Taliban, Bad Taliban.

Good -> Those who kill Afghans but protect our interests.

Bad -> Those who kill us.

You guys have still not learnt a thing even after loosing 35000 people.

Good jehadi - Bad jehadi.

If he kills Pakistanis he is bad jehadi (usually a RAW/CIA/MOSSAD groupie) , if he kills any one else he becomes good jehadi or strategic asset.

You don't know ?

Serious question, what do you call a jehadi that kills both NATO and Pakistani personnel?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom