What's new

Morocco signs new armament deal with Turkey to strengthen ground forces

Reaction score
Country
United States
Morocco signs new armament deal with Turkey to strengthen ground forces

Yalcin-Turkish-armored-vehicles.jpg

Morocco is keeping its plan to strengthen its military power through diversifying the sources of its weapons arsenal, by concluding deals with many military manufacturers outside the traditional countries with which it used to conclude its military deals.

The Royal Moroccan Armed Forces launched a major plan to modernize its arsenal and equipment through deals worth billions of dollars, to develop naval, air and land forces, and focused on diversifying weapons sources by opening up to new markets.

Although the United States of America, France, China and Italy are the traditional markets that have supplied the Royal Armed Forces with many weapons over the past decades, the Turkish and Ukrainian are now two new markets to strengthen the Moroccan ground force.

In this context, Morocco has recently purchased ‘Ejder Yalcin’ armored vehicles, and they have practically entered service to support the Special Forces

These armored vehicles are equipped with the Ukrainian-Turkish SERDAR system, a new anti-tank missile launch system jointly developed by Turkey and Ukraine.

This system received the admiration of many countries that acquired this system, and Ukraine relies heavily on it in its struggle with Russia to create a military balance within the border conflict between the two countries.

Morocco had allocated $ 65 million to conclude a deal with Turkey to obtain 13 Bayraktar TB2 drones with all their equipment, as this type of warplane used in war is made by the Turkish Air Force company, Baykar

I predicted this on before hand Turkey to become the go to market from 2024-2040 the biggest market it is slowly picking up but it already has huge line of buyers pre-booked thru 2021-2032 this will just increase and the booking will multiple.. Around 2024-2025 it could become the biggest arms market in the world... Some big customers will go all in

Current booked Customers:

Tunisa
Lativa
Ukraine
Morocco
Pakistan
UK
Bangladesh
Azerbaijan
Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan
Kyrgyrstan
Philippines
Kenya
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Poland
Malaysia
Kuwait
Hungary
Georgia
Albania

The future customer line would be to big to list and all of these will majority of them make purchase orders in the next 2-3 years and the list will increase by 3-4 times more

Last edited:
He has an army from the 13th century Delhi Sultanate. His here via time-travel
New Delhi upstaged Karachi every time…There is absolutely no contest…
Win win for both countries.
One in fact is a country, the other won’t be until 2065…Even the seller is just an American sandal…

Last edited:
New Delhi upstaged Karachi every time…There is absolutely no contest…

I meant Delhi Sultanate not New Delhi fuk face.. I don't think you know what that is... Go change the flag to your real nationality don't keep Algeria hostage

I meant Delhi Sultanate not New Delhi fuk face.. I don't think you know what that is... Go change the flag to your real nationality don't keep Algeria hostage
Is that all you can come up with slap jar!

Back
Top Bottom