What's new

Moro freedom fighters launch brave attack on brutal Pinoy army!

Phahaha silly Wahhabi, I bet your mullah told you this at his maddrasah. End of the day you will always be a slave to your Arab and Central Asian masters who converted your ancestors by force. :)

What the hell is it with you and mullah's and madrasahs. Any muslim post and I know you will be there. I don't know where you hindus or sikhs get this idea that arabs are our masters. One more thing pube face, how do you convert someone by force? How can you force someone to belive something that they don't believe in?

What the hell is it with you and mullah's and madrasahs. Any muslim post and I know you will be there. I don't know where you hindus or sikhs get this idea that arabs are our masters. One more thing pube face, how do you convert someone by force? How can you force someone to belive something that they don't believe in?

That guy is supporting a terrorist group that kill and execute random people and then he is trying to mask it with Islam. And I have all the right to comment. Arabs are your masters. Got it? If I'm a "pube face" then what does that make your imams? You guys have even more beards then us!:laughcry: Okay I'm sure you all got peacefully converted, then you peacefully destroyed all the ancient religious relics in your country and then peacefully got raped and massacred on the Hindu Kush. Also Arab and Mughal accounts also say this so keep living in denial.

That guy is supporting a terrorist group that kill and execute random people and then he is trying to mask it with Islam. And I have all the right to comment. Arabs are your masters. Got it? If I'm a "pube face" then what does that make your imams? You guys have even more beards then us!:laughcry: Okay I'm sure you all got peacefully converted, then you peacefully destroyed all the ancient religious relics in your country and then peacefully got raped and massacred on the Hindu Kush. Also Arab and Mughal accounts also say this so keep living in denial.

Arabs are not anyone's masters. Ok, i'm not an imam, but you still got a beard and wear a turban. I could care less about the past, whether it was forceful or peaceful I'm a muslim today and I'm happy about that, and why do you keep bringing back the past? It's not like we're gonna revert back to hinduism or anything. I've seen your posts. Your definately not pro islam, so don't bring that bs that your defending islam.

Hinduism Sikhism all these religions are stupid

Monkey God's
Elephant gods
Blue smurf God's
Freaky dracula gods

Our ancestors thankfully saw the light and left this worthless pagan B.S behind to worship the one true God

Don't start a flame war bro. Let them worship what they want to and we will worship what we want to.

Hinduism Sikhism all these religions are stupid

Monkey God's
Elephant gods
Blue smurf God's
Freaky dracula gods

Our ancestors thankfully saw the light and left this worthless pagan B.S behind to worship the one true God

Don't get me started on your religion. Call Sikhism stupid again and il show you the true meaning of haram. :)

Arabs are not anyone's masters. Ok, i'm not an imam, but you still got a beard and wear a turban. I could care less about the past, whether it was forceful or peaceful I'm a muslim today and I'm happy about that, and why do you keep bringing back the past? It's not like we're gonna revert back to hinduism or anything. I've seen your posts. Your definately not pro islam, so don't bring that bs that your defending islam.

Don't start a flame war bro. Let them worship what they want to and we will worship what we want to.

The second part is the most sensible post i read today here.

I'm not getting into Islam or any of their beliefs but that guy was supporting a terrorist group so I think I was justified. I'm not an Islamaphobe but when my religion or any Dharmic religion is insulted I have all the right to respond.

All these dharmic religions are paganism

Our ancestors thankfully left paganism to worship the one true God

If you wwant to be a pagan then be a pagan but do not comment on the one true faith and will of God

Beware desecrate the golden temple and Sikh warriors will shoot a grandma in the face

Actually they won't just shoot a old lady in the face

They will shoot a old lady in the face and then standby as spineless Hindus slaughter Sikhs

Beware desecrate the golden temple and Sikh warriors will shoot a grandma in the face

Actually they won't just shoot a old lady in the face

They will shoot a old lady in the face and then standby as spineless Hindus slaughter Sikhs

Hey I see you live in the UK. :yahoo: Come Soho Road, Birmingham and say it too me in person. Silly Internet warrior. Lets hear something like that again and some real horrible sh!t and haram stuff are going to come out.

saley, you sikhs are slaves on your hindu masters, they slughtered you like little pigs and you killed one poor old lady and called it even, how pathetic are you people?

You again? Go lick the shoes of your Mughal masters and beg for forgiveness to Allah by bending over.
@he-man THE TALIBAN ARE HERE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
At least get the Hindus back for bum raping the golden temple first, might warrior of waheguru

At least get the Hindus back for bum raping the golden temple first, might warrior of waheguru

Hey Husain you little sh!t go bend over and expose your *** the Allah. You being a British Pakistani I can guarantee you live in 2 bedroom house on benefits you poor excuse of a human being. I bet you drive a Ford Fiesta poor bastard.

Hey Taliban warrior why don't you go and avenge you great grandmother who was raped hard by your Arab masters. Also try getting a job. You British pak!s are all the same, small houses, sh!t cars and big heads.

Back
Top Bottom