What's new

Moro freedom fighters launch brave attack on brutal Pinoy army!

At least get the Hindus back for bum raping the golden temple first, might warrior of waheguru

:woot: he actually said to come meet him knowing damn well no one would. I can tell he's a skinny little *****. I have sikh friends over here in america too and none of them are that strong. They aren't idiots or disrespectful either like this fadget and they especially don't like hinduism or india like this guy who's defending dharmic religions.

Yeah so desecrate the pagan golden temple

Hindus March over it slaughter sikhs you not only wash the blood of your own brothers and sisters off the steps but shoot a old woman in the face in traditional sikh warrior stylee

What the hell is it with you and mullah's and madrasahs. Any muslim post and I know you will be there. I don't know where you hindus or sikhs get this idea that arabs are our masters. One more thing pube face, how do you convert someone by force? How can you force someone to belive something that they don't believe in?

Pube face? wow do you know even prophet Mohammad pbuh also had beard. next time you use that word keep this in mind.

Sikh's weren't demonstrating about 40 year old men

They were demonstrating about rundi sikh girls falling for Pak boys

Why are you posting a link about a mob of 40 rag heads attacking a restaurant

Shooting a old woman in the face is more brave then that

Lol you people rape 10 year olds and think your cool? It's haram for you fakers to have sex before marriage. Lol you tried raping Hindu girls and this happened. UK Indymedia | CONFIRMED: TAMIL HINDOO STREET GANG BUTCHERED MUSLIMS IN LONDON LOL more dead pak1 paedophiles.

I understand you are pissed off as you couldnt get the same experience from your mom as you got from raping your cow...
But seriously, chill... dude.. you guys are world renowned rapists... and you are telling us :lol:

And Tamil are not tough... They get their *** kicked in USA and UK when try to step up to Pakistanis... theyre short ugly, dar

Sikh's weren't demonstrating about 40 year old men

They were demonstrating about rundi dikh girls falling gor Pak boys

Why are you posting a link about a mob of 40 rag heads attacking a restaurant

Shooting a old woman in the face is more brave then that

Why so bitter ? did someone farted on your face during namaz?

40 year old pak!s where raping 10 year old Sikhs and you think it's boyfriends? What's your worth pak!? You people are natural paedophiles just like your prophet. And this was our response: Peace talks held after rampage at Moghul Durbar restaurant | This is Leicestershire

Don't even go there. No where in the quran does it state aisha was 9. Those hadiths that say she was were proven false. Now that you have insulted my religion, I'm gonna have fun going to town on your ***. You p ussy phucks. You needed 40 guys to beat up a couple of guys over rumours that were proven to be false. :laughcry: Stupid offshoot of hinduism. Aleast hinduism was original. You copied both hinduism and islam :omghaha:

I understand you are pissed off as you couldnt get the same experience from your mom as you got from raping your cow...
But seriously, chill... dude.. you guys are world renowned rapists... and you are telling us :lol:

And Tamil are not tough... They get their *** kicked in USA and UK when try to step up to Pakistanis... theyre short ugly, dar

lol that's why I have a hard time believing that news. Tamils are weak as ****. I remember some dark little tamil ***** was having a fight with some pakistani guy in my class. Needless to say, he got manhandled and got sent to the hospital.

I want the old India back... The one where Sikh and Hindus girls danced infront of our harems and Gurus were butchered with no respect... :angel:

These Sikhs have gone over their limit... Backtalking to their masters :cry:

Well apparently the younger lot of those Muslim kings aren't strong and motivated like them. So yeah keep on wishing and dreaming.

Before the mods come. Please know that sikh ***** started all of it and i don't wanna get banned again :cry:. Thank you

So much of mud throwing going on here with choicest of abuses :no:

WTH is going on - JattPunjabi is islamophob ignore & report that troll instead of getting banned

Back
Top Bottom