What's new

More threats from India over cross-border crisis

^ and thats just a sample of posts from his honour :crazy: you should read one of his gems where he mentioned the muslim population of india as a deposit which his ancestors left behind while migrating to the land of the pure! Some of my friends not gonna like that AT ALL being referred to as deposit ! :lol:

But it has a silver lining. On one hand it basically shows the quality that rises through the ranks in pakistan which is frustrated and delusional. On the other hand it shows that we have nothing to fear for exactly the same reasons. These guys will do the job for us. Easier to rouse, predictable and easier to manage.

Delusions galore, even from people like Horus the administrator. Poor word and language selection.

@Horus, your post amounts to flaming. You need to cool your radiator and be more mature in your writings.

What a disappointment! You've gone down several notches in my impressions about you. Just look at the crap you've written:

Modi's backside.
Banya tactic.
Dehati aurat.
Hegamonic mindset.
Genocidal undertones.
Self hating Hindutvadasis.

Sarcastic, caustic and all in bad taste. Great! And I thought you were one of the rare exceptions who wrote sense. No wonder PDF is going down the rabbit hole. It seems there's no more decorum left here, more so from those in 'senior' positions on PDF! It's turning out to resemble a cheap internet tabloid. And that's sad.

I'm seriously thinking of migrating to other Pakistani internet forums as this one has started to suck.

@WebMaster . For your info.

well feel free to leave this forum and try not to return again.
better poke your own forums.

Delusions galore, even from people like Horus the administrator. Poor word and language selection.

@Horus, your post amounts to flaming. You need to cool your radiator and be more mature in your writings.

What a disappointment! You've gone down several notches in my impressions about you. Just look at the crap you've written:

Modi's backside.
Banya tactic.
Dehati aurat.
Hegamonic mindset.
Genocidal undertones.
Self hating Hindutvadasis.

Sarcastic, caustic and all in bad taste. Great! And I thought you were one of the rare exceptions who wrote sense. No wonder PDF is going down the rabbit hole. It seems there's no more decorum left here, more so from those in 'senior' positions on PDF! It's turning out to resemble a cheap internet tabloid. And that's sad.

I'm seriously thinking of migrating to other Pakistani internet forums as this one has started to suck.

@WebMaster . For your info.

Agreed. wrong choice of words/terms.

Even though Modi gov is delusional when it comes to dealing with Pakistan.

We all can do much better.

well feel free to leave this forum and try not to return again.
better poke your own forums.
The only issue if I leave this forum is that I would not be able to keep in check fellows like you! :azn:

Pakistan is deal open insurgency , India is dealing low intensity insurgency , which can be control by local police. Just dig Pakistan war on terror and find youself. India is hardly dealing with light automatic weapons and unorganized confrontation. Plus India is not bordered with Afghanistan, feel yourself lucky. Otherwise by now India lost a big chunk to these extremist .
Than what are those maoists.

Back
Top Bottom