What's new

More threats from India over cross-border crisis

It works both ways friend. But anyway, I don't like any of it. The guns have fallen silent now, thank god.

Dont worry India has Given pictorial evidence of all Illegal terrorist camps in Azad Kashmir.

Dont worry India has Given pictorial evidence of all Illegal terrorist camps in Azad Kashmir.

There isn't many left. By the way, I'm from Azad Kashmir and no one occupies us.

We have shoved that 'sword' into Modi's backside and will repeat it if India opens fire again. Playing victim is a classic baniya tactic, its getting too boring now. Playing dehati aurat is no longer going to make you look like the 'victims'. All Indians have a hegemonic mindset with genocidal undertones. LET etc are a result of your occupation of Kashmir, when they hit you, its self defense against a foreign occupier. Power to Kashmiris, they will one day humiliate and throw these self hating Hindutvadasis out of their lands and walk free.

Too much hyper ventilating.... As for shoving something up anyone's backside, the flustered reactions of so many Pakistanis clearly show whose backside took a pounding. Your government reports that they fired about 8,000 rounds to India's 36,000. Only in a most imaginative mind could that be twisted to mean that Pakistan got the better of this situation.

LeT is a Punjabi organisation, more imaginative story telling to suggest that it somehow qualifies as self defence.

Pakistan tried to internationalise Kashmir with these recent conflict but as always happened no one care about Pakistan in world arena because of these home grown terrorism and jahil jehadi like LeT, JeM ete ete ete.

When terrorist like hafiz saeed roaming freely in Pakistan do you really think any one care if they tried to play victim card?

We have shoved that 'sword' into Modi's backside and will repeat it if India opens fire again. Playing victim is a classic baniya tactic, its getting too boring now. Playing dehati aurat is no longer going to make you look like the 'victims'. All Indians have a hegemonic mindset with genocidal undertones. LET etc are a result of your occupation of Kashmir, when they hit you, its self defense against a foreign occupier. Power to Kashmiris, they will one day humiliate and throw these self hating Hindutvadasis out of their lands and walk free.
Delusions galore, even from people like Horus the administrator. Poor word and language selection.

@Horus, your post amounts to flaming. You need to cool your radiator and be more mature in your writings.

What a disappointment! You've gone down several notches in my impressions about you. Just look at the crap you've written:

Modi's backside.
Banya tactic.
Dehati aurat.
Hegamonic mindset.
Genocidal undertones.
Self hating Hindutvadasis.

Sarcastic, caustic and all in bad taste. Great! And I thought you were one of the rare exceptions who wrote sense. No wonder PDF is going down the rabbit hole. It seems there's no more decorum left here, more so from those in 'senior' positions on PDF! It's turning out to resemble a cheap internet tabloid. And that's sad.

I'm seriously thinking of migrating to other Pakistani internet forums as this one has started to suck.

@WebMaster . For your info.

Big big words.

15 years ago Pakistan army was professionally laid back and conventional trained army. But now after 15 years Pakistan army learn and developed new techniques of military warfare. Army fought long war with insurgent and terrorist . Its now battle hardened army, not very well equipped but very well trained by now. But Kashmir issue need to be resolved for long lasting peace in the region.

Indian army has been battling insurgencies since 30 years, so does that cancel out your army's 15 years of battle training?

Delusions galore, even from people like Horus the administrator. Poor word and language selection.

@Horus, your post amounts to flaming. You need to cool your radiator and be more mature in your writings.

What a disappointment! You've gone down several notches in my impressions about you. Just look at the crap you've written:

Modi's backside.
Banya tactic.
Dehati aurat.
Hegamonic mindset.
Genocidal undertones.
Self hating Hindutvadasis.

Sarcastic, caustic and all in bad taste. Great! And I thought you were one of the rare exceptions who wrote sense. No wonder PDF is going down the rabbit hole. It seems there's no more decorum left here, more so from those in 'senior' positions on PDF! It's turning out to resemble a cheap internet tabloid. And that's sad.

I'm seriously thinking of migrating to other Pakistani internet forums as this one has started to suck.

@WebMaster . For your info.

I think it is getting harder and harder for him to hide his S&M fantasies. Horus = Whore us???

Indian army has been battling insurgencies since 30 years, so does that cancel out your army's 15 years of battle training?

I think it is getting harder and harder for him to hide his S&M fantasies. Horus = Whore us???

Pakistan is deal open insurgency , India is dealing low intensity insurgency , which can be control by local police. Just dig Pakistan war on terror and find youself. India is hardly dealing with light automatic weapons and unorganized confrontation. Plus India is not bordered with Afghanistan, feel yourself lucky. Otherwise by now India lost a big chunk to these extremist .

Modi is a man of his word.

For every Pakistan shell fired India responded with four shells.

No wonder pak went to united nations
No wonder mushataff is so angty

Its a majority govt in India, it is bound to give stronger reactions.

....and you are the admin of this forum?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom