What's new

More than 500 escape Abu Ghraib

True but we all know the only way to prevent these organizations from operating is brutality.

In all of the ME, all regimes accomplished it by that.
Baath Iraq, Baath Syria, Iran under the shah ( SAVAK ), Iran today, Turkey.

They need to get people fear each other when talking about the regime again, its the only way..

I'm not sure about putting Turkey in par with Syria, Iraq, or Iran, but the Baathists regimes cracked down on their people harshly.

More Shia mosques are being bombed by your likes.
Bush and your rafidha government agreed to cover everything up when they installed Maliki as a puppet. All they have been saying is bombings. Why aren't they showing massacres of million Muslim Iraqis in the hand of the Rafidhas and always mention useless bombing articles? What do you expect when rafidhas kill millions? of course there will be revenge by bombings because back then they have no weapon. Anyway, Why is the news claiming now only Al Qaeda high rankings released and only 500? 80% freed which is 7000 and women, teenagers and average Iraqis were freed in the torture dungeon. Isn't that amazing they reach Baghdad :cheesy:? Iraq's army is getting weak day by day because of your support for Assad and the Muslim Iraqis doesn't recognize the rafidha government so yeah don't expect anything to happen when Assad falls. Syria falls=Iraq weak.

Besides for your information, these are organizations linked to the ones in Sinai that kill the Egyptian army, but your probably even a traitor to your own army.
Do I care and lol, i'm the only one who is traitor to them yeah right...go watch Reuturs or BCC. Both army and civilians are still divided, why do you think neither was ordered to kill them? :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because we are from bilad al majoos.

80% is this from adnan al aroor ? who’s source is this, 7000 ??????.. cmon don’t make fun of yourself

Governments committee came with new news.
800 escaped from Abu Ghraib of which 400 have been killed/recaptured, that means 400 mujahideen brothers are free.
So Al qaeda says 500 escaped, government says 800 escaped, only you come up with the crazy number of 7000

Do I care and lol, i'm the only one who is traitor to them yeah right...go watch Reuturs or BCC. Both army and civilians are still divided, why do you think neither was ordered to kill them? :coffee:

You will only ruin your own country with this ideology, you think your the 21st century "soldier" of the caliphate when your supporting these kinds ? they blow up kids and women, already 2 violations of jihad.

Because we are from bilad al majoos.
Want the Shias to be freed from the ayatollah regime of Iran :tup: what do you think syria and iraq living in the Suuni govts? This would make Iran isolated like before 2003, they do nothing, everything in the ME was okay. :azn:

80% is this from adnan al aroor ?
Haven't heard news from this guy for long time :what:

Governments committee came with new news.
800 escaped from Abu Ghraib of which 400 have been killed/recaptured, that means 400 mujahideen brothers are free.
So Al qaeda says 500 escaped, government says 800 escaped, only you come up with the crazy number of 7000

We don't trust Maliki's government. So you rather watch FOX, CNN, Reaturs, BCC etc? government sources b.s all of it, also we all know media kept using lower numbers when publishing articles. I think i'm not the only one here reading isi, fsa, activist etc sources and videos on the net. It was confirmed by them they did released 7000 and 20% still in the dungeon, video will be up soon. Not all militia ranks, there are women and men as well. Only lunatics open Abu Ghuraib, why the f this torture dungeon even exist now?!? This should come up in your mind; if they are right, then they would make major gains, if they are lying then nothing would happen in the future.

Here's the Shiite savages punishable message to the ISI. This is a Suuni mosque in Iraq.

80% of the prisoners had been released in Abu Gharayb Prison which is over 5000 including women and teenage Iraqi Muslims. I remembered watching the video nightmares on this prison when Shiite guards were brutality torturing Muslims including women. It's not a normal prison but a torture concentration camp.

This is the first liberation, let's hope for more. Animals don't deserve to rule the country.

This is the face of terrorism MooshMoosh. Watch it and know what terrorism means. "Sunni" arab terrorists are responsible for 95% of these kind of attacks in Iraq while being about 20% of Iraqi population.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its more small foreign ideology that enters together with jahbat al nusra/al qaeda and spreads, brainwashes young people.

Sunnis of Iraq have raised up in secular society, its not them that are bombing mosques all over the place.

Its more small foreign ideology that enters together with jahbat al nusra/al qaeda and spreads, brainwashes young people.

Sunnis of Iraq have raised up in secular society, its not them that are bombing mosques all over the place.

Yes, however still a minority in a minority can make troubles. How many % of these terrorists are non-Iraqis? How many % of ISI (Islamic state Iraq) are non-Iraqis?

Yes, however still a minority in a minority can make troubles. How many % of these terrorists are non-Iraqis? How many % of ISI (Islamic state Iraq) are non-Iraqis?

I don’t know percentages, though they always name themselves example : "'"abu ... al masri", after a countries name and its usually foreign countries.
Though are they majority Iraqi ? I don’t think so, neither is Jahbat al nusra majority Syrian.

Want the Shias to be freed from the ayatollah regime of Iran :tup: what do you think syria and iraq living in the Suuni govts? This would make Iran isolated like before 2003, they do nothing, everything in the ME was okay. :azn:

Haven't heard news from this guy for long time :what:

We don't trust Maliki's government. So you rather watch FOX, CNN, Reaturs, BCC etc? government sources b.s all of it, also we all know media kept using lower numbers when publishing articles. I think i'm not the only one here reading isi, fsa, activist etc sources and videos on the net. It was confirmed by them they did released 7000 and 20% still in the dungeon, video will be up soon. Not all militia ranks, there are women and men as well. Only lunatics open Abu Ghuraib, why the f this torture dungeon even exist now?!? This should come up in your mind; if they are right, then they would make major gains, if they are lying then nothing would happen in the future.

Who cares?

Look better this time, he said 'we don't trust Maliki's government, and I said who cares.It has nothing to do with 'Sunni matters'.
Well ! It has, Sunni protest against Maliki government and his ignorant response as similar to A$$-head regime in Syria and both are being supported by their front line ally and their Mullah regime, Guess whom? :azn: So stats provided by both cannot be trusted any longer. I expected that you require a context for that statement to understand.

Back
Top Bottom