What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

my brother, shut your mouth up, ok?
tthis is our fault, and the government are trying to help these poor chinese worker, none should be punishment because of the fault of their government or their nationality
pic: a chinese is provided food and water by Vietnamese government
10256545_532036443585987_632480812731577211_n.jpg

1. There is only 1 dead ... Anyway Sorry Chinese people for that.
2. I feel shame for some Vietnamese guys made harm to Chinese in Vietnam.
They must be brought to court.
3. Don't promote for any murders, ... Thanks

China won't fight a war over this deadly riots because Vietnamese currently not a direct threat to China survival. They wouldn't risk damage their own economy to destroy Vietnam over SCS.

I just said the truth. Everybody can see the power of China in the SCS now. China is not the China in the 1979 or 1980s. It's obvious.

China has his power but China don't have right to claim 80 % of SCS. educated people have to know that.

Germany is a good choice. it is safer than Vietnam.
but Vietnam is safer than China and most of countries in the world.

Risk Advisory collaborates with Aon on 2014 Terrorism & Political Violence Map
2014-Terrorism-map-600x352.jpg
You cannot consider China as a whole same situation. I've never and will never go to the places like Xinjang.

I am always surprised that some morons will go this far to destroy their own of, e.g.: Some of my friends are here.">nation for some a.s.s wipes political gains . I am pretty sure lot foreign dollars are going to fly out of Vietnam, not to mention 20 people lost there lives for what.

Nations all over the globe are going Coo Coo for foreign investment dollars and put out all sorts of investment friendly policies to attract dollars vietnam like other 3rd world countries going in reverse.

The process of demonstration was wrong - but then one wouldn't expect someone to hold their cool when someone brings an oil rig with about 60 naval ships and installs it in their backyard to react sanely.

riots should happen every where in the world, for different reason. Look at Pakistan too, how many innocents people were killed in consequent of such riots ?

Yes thats why pakistan is the economic hub of the world cant you see? EastSea how many Vietnamese have lost their job's cause of this and how many more will are you or your government going to provide them with monthly income until they find another job.

The process of demonstration was wrong - but then one wouldn't expect someone to hold their cool when someone brings an oil rig with about 60 naval ships and installs it in their backyard to react sanely.

I am talking about the process chosen by some to make political gains.

China decide to pull off the oil rig then Vietnam completely lost the moral support Vietnamese seek from the world.

Yes thats why pakistan is the economic hub of the world cant you see? EastSea how many Vietnamese have lost their job's cause of this and how many more will are you or your government going to provide them with monthly income until they find another job.

I am talking about the process chosen by some to make political gains.

The root cause is the issue rather than it's after effects.

you seem to belong to the army of delusional chinese posters here, constantly calling for war.
why should Vietnam declare war against China? to divert public intention?

you are clueless.

No, the red line of Vietnam is much much much higher.

Lol, sorry. I just thought that he situation was out of control because of Second Back post prior of mine. Apology.

I do underestimated this time. Now, not only the Chinese factories, but Japanese, Korean, Singaporean, all of them are destroyed, and the imagine of Vietnam also has been destroyed. If the situation cannot be taken care, the consequence will out of control.

aww..... u hurt bro.....:lol:
don't cry now......
i doubt any such thing will happen....ur ccp govt. investment may pull out....other than that...every thing will remain intact.....

Vietnamese riots burned down Korean, Japan, Taiwain, Singapore factory, do you know the riots destroy specail economy zone open up by Singapore in Ho Chi Minh city, don't make a statement if you're a clueless ****. Do I know you, I ain't your bro of any kind.

aww..... u hurt bro.....:lol:
don't cry now......
i doubt any such thing will happen....ur ccp govt. investment may pull out....other than that...every thing will remain intact.....

33% of their economy runs on their investment. They pull out 10%total and Viet's economy will come tumbling down.

Vietnamese riots burned down Korean, Japan, Taiwain, Singapore factory, do you know the riots destroy specail economy zone open up by Singapore in Ho Chi Minh city, don't make a statement if you're a clueless ****. Do I know you, I ain't your bro of any kind.
yeah ..just like america demolished the whole nation of iraq, afghanistan and others.....
u chinese people start to **** with them and u want they shower u with flowers.....
not gonna happen..... u don't make a statement when u know nothing...... lol.... ur bulling nt gonna work every time...u will have to face the consequences.....
lol..u took my polite gesture too seriously....I think...:lol:

33% of their economy runs on their investment. They pull out 10%total and Viet's economy will come tumbling down.
it doesn't matter..... chinese bulling need to stop.....even if it is 50% of investment......and even if they pull out......

Back
Top Bottom