What's new

More than 150 Afghan soldiers killed by Taliban suicide attackers at army base

To saving few northerners axxes sitting in Kabul don't know how many more lives Afghanistan lose, the land is cursed no doubt in it. RIP

How can 10 Afghan Taliban attackers kill over 150 northern alliance soldiers, how is that even possible?
The terrorists blew themselves up in a crowded mosque during prayers resulting in most of the deaths.
Nothing sacred to these taliban scum.

USA needs to give 50 drones to Afghanistan , and kill the Pakistani terror network , only Pakistan wants these terrorists to be given political power , India should also aid the Afghan military , we should speed up the service & transfer our older attack helicopters its been put on hold for too long
US and NATO with their finest of armies and SOFs, NEWEST attack helicopters and hoards of drones couldn't do a thing and here you are suggesting some old crap shipped to the afghan military will make any difference. I am afraid it will not

As long as the world keeps their eyes shut to the greater ground realities, things will not change. And the fact is no one gives a damn to how many Afghan sons are lost as this war had never been about democracy or terrorism. America is here for far larger interests than just fighting the Taliban, and this they will achieve at the cost of Afghan blood. It is only the afghans who can change it

Innocent lives are being lost in the power hungry games. RIP to the life loosing the hope everyday in this world because of madness of "I/ME/MY". I am bigger than you, My religion is better that yours, your land is mine as well. RIP to humanity. We are definitely moving towards loosing the respect for life and each other.

US and NATO with their finest of armies and SOFs, NEWEST attack helicopters and hoards of drones couldn't do a thing and here you are suggesting some old crap shipped to the afghan military will make any difference. I am afraid it will not

As long as the world keeps their eyes shut to the greater ground realities, things will not change. And the fact is no one gives a damn to how many Afghan sons are lost as this war had never been about democracy or terrorism. America is here for far larger interests than just fighting the Taliban, and this they will achieve at the cost of Afghan blood. It is only the afghans who can change it

The Afghan military need all the help they can get, land lock nations can never maintain military industry , they need forign aid .

May God bless the departed souls of the Afgan soilders who laid their life for their mother land...

P.S

Sometimes i feel pity for the members who follows various defence forums but don't know how to give respect to the brave hearts of other countries.....

This is a terrible incident, the loss of life outweighs any disagreements and enmity we may feel towards the Afghans. Sometimes you just need to feel the other's pain as humans.

I have cleared the thread of some insensitive comments, repeat offences will be met with a ban. Feel free to discuss the matter but try to be human and not act jovial. Alternatively, do not level undue accusations that go contrary to the geography and ethnic realities of the area.

The Afghan military need all the help they can get, land lock nations can never maintain military industry , they need forign aid .

List of landlocked countries with respectable domestic military industry:

Serbia!
Switzerland
Austria
Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Azerbaijan
Belarus

These are just off the top of my head, I could probably quote several more.

Over 500 killed and wounded in Balkh Martyrdom attacks

martyrdoseeker-team-620x330.jpg

BALKH, Apr. 22 – Reports say, a strong of martyrdom seeker Mujahideen of martyrdom battalion of Islamic Emirate carried out martyrdom attacks on 209th Cops headquarter in Balkh province, which continued till night hours.
Martyrdom seekers:
According to details, 10 martyrdom seekers Mujahideen equipped with heavy and light arms attacked headquarter which continued for 8 hours.
4 of these martyrdom seekers were infiltrated Mujahideen that were performing their duties in headquarter as soldiers for a long period of time in order to conduct this type of attack.

The heroic attackers were Ahmad Safi Balkhi, Mullah Lal Mohammad Nangahari, Hafiz Neamatullah Kabuli, Qari Fida Muhammad Baghlani , Hafiz Zabihullah Kunduzi, Engineer Talha Wardak, Mullah Jawad Kandahari, Hafiz Ziaur Rahman Kosti, Abdul Basir Parwani and Mohammad Nabi Ghaznavi.
Nature of Attack:
A Mujahid who had already infiltrated to the enemy ranks, managed to accomplice a heavy amount of explosive materials in a large dining room in the Corps. Later on 9 further Mujahideen equipment with heavy and light arms entered the installation tactically and launched attacking enemy.
Casualties:
Latest information suggests that, more than 500 gunman of ANA, key military officers and commanders have been killed and wounded, while the installation is seriously damaged along with several vehicles and military equipment have been destroyed.
Objective:
We have said repeatedly that, no brutality of enemy is acceptable, but every major and minor crime will have a severe reaction.
After Islamic Emirate’s governor of Kunduz – Mula Abdul Salam Akhund – and governor of Baghlan province – Maulvi Lal Muhammad – were martyred in enemy’s operation. The martyrdom battalion directed its ground of 10 Mujahideen for taking revenge of both governors by targeting the key enemy centers of the east region.
The martyrdom offensive of 209th Corps conveys message to all enemy soldiers, police, intelligence apparatus and other relevant stooge organs that this spring operation will be more deadly and painful.
It is better for mercenaries to avoid sacrificing for American and foreign interests anymore.
If they still continue protection of their masters they are then responsible for their actions.

You don't seem to be a very smart person. These "monkeys" belong to your country. And U.S. can't do jack shit?

With all due respect Sir, Thats A Horse Sh!t.
Only TTP belongs to Pakistan and we are facing them all over Pakistan with different outfits.
U.S. can't do a jack sh!t because Russia is backing and it seems U.S. is about to taste their own medicine but they still have better ways to get out of this embarrassment.

Last edited:
The terrorists blew themselves up in a crowded mosque during prayers resulting in most of the deaths.
Nothing sacred to these taliban scum.

Actually the reason behind large number of casualties is that ANA "special troops" who came to rescue of hostages fired RPGs and bullets indiscriminately that lead to many more deaths. Talk about non professionalism.

How can 10 Afghan Taliban attackers kill over 150 northern alliance soldiers, how is that even possible?

Sir !
These 10 fighters were wearing Afghan military outfits , they also had a Military vehicle [Humvee] on which they mounted a machine gun ,,, these fighters were also in contact with some black sheep working in the base ,,,, they successfully crossed 3 Afghan army check posts...... There was a mosque type place in the base where Afghan soldiers were praying these people opened machine and other small arm fire on those soldiers inflicting heavy casualties .....

Rip

Looks like their are moles in ANA.

This seems to be a mole-facilitated attack.

They need strong screening measures. And everybody should have an identity card.

Since reading seems a little bit challenging....maybe charts will help. (Poor Afghans, if only here was someone who would help them).

aid.jpg

OJ-AU428_AFGHAN_9U_20170119083017.jpg
Damn. And yet afghan forces are still struggling . Ever heard of gas station scandal in Afghanistan ? Where did all the money go ?
CORRUPTION AND PMC. On paper you can show me bulsht. In reality it is nothing 0 zilch

Back
Top Bottom