What's new

More than 150 Afghan soldiers killed by Taliban suicide attackers at army base

India is a hindutva nation

We cant expect to be sympathetic towards a nation that betrays the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and supports a nation which destroys mosques for temples, kills muslims to protect cows and elects saffron robed extremists who want to rape the corpses of dead muslim women now can we

Hindutva nation itself explains Indian nation.

You should read the statements issued by the Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.

http://zeenews.india.com/india/pm-m...as-support-in-fighting-terrorism-1998714.html

Delhi: Prime Minister Modi on Sunday wrote to President of Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani and reaffirmed India's support in fighting all forms of terrorism.

"PM Modi condoles with Afghan President in a letter the barbaric terrorist attack of 21/4 at Mazar-e-Sharif," MEA spokesperson Gopal Baglay tweeted.

In another post he wrote, "PM Modi reaffirms India's steadfast support in fighting all forms of terrorism."

Earlier on April 21 also, PM Modi had condemned the terror attack on a military base in northern Afghanistan and had said, "Strongly condemn the cowardly terror attack in Mazar-i- sharif. Our prayers and condolences to the families who lost loved ones.

Meanwhile, Afghanistan today observed a national day of mourning after at least 100 soldiers were killed or wounded in the terror.

The exact toll from Friday's assault in the northern province of Balkh remains unclear, with some local officials putting the number of dead as high as 130, as per AFP.

Flags flew at half-mast throughout the country and special prayers were said for the dead.

Ten gunmen dressed in soldiers' uniforms and armed with suicide vests entered the base in Army trucks and opened fire at unarmed troops at close range in the base's mosque and dining hall.

Afghan troops and police, beset by killings and desertions, have been struggling to beat back insurgents since US-led NATO troops ended their combat mission in December 2014.

Afghan security force casualties soared by 35 percent in 2016, with 6,800 soldiers and police killed, according to US watchdog SIGAR.

(With Agency inputs)

Hindutva nation itself explains Indian nation.

You should read the statements issued by the Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.

http://zeenews.india.com/india/pm-m...as-support-in-fighting-terrorism-1998714.html

Delhi: Prime Minister Modi on Sunday wrote to President of Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani and reaffirmed India's support in fighting all forms of terrorism.

"PM Modi condoles with Afghan President in a letter the barbaric terrorist attack of 21/4 at Mazar-e-Sharif," MEA spokesperson Gopal Baglay tweeted.

In another post he wrote, "PM Modi reaffirms India's steadfast support in fighting all forms of terrorism."

Earlier on April 21 also, PM Modi had condemned the terror attack on a military base in northern Afghanistan and had said, "Strongly condemn the cowardly terror attack in Mazar-i- sharif. Our prayers and condolences to the families who lost loved ones.

Meanwhile, Afghanistan today observed a national day of mourning after at least 100 soldiers were killed or wounded in the terror.

The exact toll from Friday's assault in the northern province of Balkh remains unclear, with some local officials putting the number of dead as high as 130, as per AFP.

Flags flew at half-mast throughout the country and special prayers were said for the dead.

Ten gunmen dressed in soldiers' uniforms and armed with suicide vests entered the base in Army trucks and opened fire at unarmed troops at close range in the base's mosque and dining hall.

Afghan troops and police, beset by killings and desertions, have been struggling to beat back insurgents since US-led NATO troops ended their combat mission in December 2014.

Afghan security force casualties soared by 35 percent in 2016, with 6,800 soldiers and police killed, according to US watchdog SIGAR.

(With Agency inputs)

You cant expect us to take seriously the statements of a Hindutva state and the gadaar mayor of Kabulo_O

proxies in afghans borders are paying them well to collapse the afghan government , only India and USA are staying united to stabilize their government , while others want to give these terrorists political power, for obvious reasons

Coffins of 140 Afghan soldiers are laid out who were killed after Talibans reportedly stormed the army base. R.I.P

18056957_1517496394961415_6918663590241526274_n.jpg

RIP for all.
Sad to hear.

Jab hath totha hai tu galay partha hai

Why you are not understanding oh afghans...

RIP for all.
Sad to hear.

Jab hath totha hai tu galay partha hai

Why you are not understanding oh afghans...
The absence of pakistani condolances and empathy in this forum is quite shocking .
140 is a large number to be killed.
Time for India to increase covert military help to the Afghan govt. We cannot allow a fundamentalist , pakistan supported taliban govt to sieze control in Afghanistan.

I think half of them were ANA defectors. If the US wasn't present in Afghanistan the ANA would be overrun in less than a month. RIP

Hey you who the are you we are muslim and we deals with our matters by our own.we don't need a fuking son of a whore
A state which is psycho ill sate who rape their 12 years 10 years girls and rape actress on the road side ..
What about the rape of a teen girl by indian sick soldier near indian embassy in kabul. ..

We have condolences and sympathy with all their soldiers as we are having military alliance and the head is our boss general raheel shareef

Your mother already stated that 13 indians fk faces have been killed in moab want any more clue????

Indian embassy are full of raw terrorist
You are the one who sucks the milk of isis
Creating a grounds in Afghanistan for destabilizing pakistan

I guess india had been fucked up in Afghanistan.
So worry alot than why the hell you don't bring troopes there just do it
We will be waiting ...

According to an afghan indian embassy search for those afghanis who are financial weak and they offer them money for the sake of militancy on Pakistan land but specally Pashtun hate indian a lot.
According to one afghan that he went to indian for medical treatment with his wife
But the Indians behave so sick that that they have never seen a woman before and i refuse to the treatment as i was afraid of their doctors even they were fk face and i came back on the third day back to Afghanistan without the treatment there and took the visa of Pakistan and came back to shaukat khanam for treatment where i was satisfied. A lot

So guess the fk how the people are afraid of your sickness how is it possible that you will help?????
india is a two head snake.

A state which is ill as a pig. Rapistan
Where rape is a development
Killing muslim is the jewish goal by their hand

Indian should so soon as possible leave the fuk and get the fk out of Afghanistan.

We know their raw terrorist camp in the name of embassies trade and whatever

We are and we will with Afghanistan people in every hard time as we help them alot.
Watch the language... Don't use this gutter language here at pdf...

The dumbest Afghani special forces that came as quick response came and used heavy ammunition and ended up killing 100's more because they couldn't figure out who's a terrorist and who's hostage.

No way can 10 taliban fighters kill 200 Afghan soldiers thats easily

Also on a side note, Karma is a B@tch Afgahni people. dont forget the countless terrorist you guys have sent across the border to do similar type of attacks on our security forces paid, funded and trained by Indian RAW dogs..

Yeah, Karma is a real b@tch, and I can see a lot of people suffering around the world because of that. :(

Have you lost your bloody mind ? Or did you pooped it when you last went to toilet??!?

Why not. why did america come to afghanstan then ? To train and give them democracy, so own it if its till infinity. Why the fk does US asks us to deal with these monkeys when they themselves can't do jack shit? US created them and came to destroy them and couldn't so it is US responsibility
You don't seem to be a very smart person. These "monkeys" belong to your country. And U.S. can't do jack shit?

You are a simple minded troll.

Shocking, I'm sorry but that was terrible. RIP to the men who passed away. Attacking them outside prayers? What in heaven's....:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom